Hirlinger Chevrolet

9912 Harrison Ave., Harrison, OH 45030

New 866-601-6063
Used 888-364-5908
Service 877-365-7714

If Your Name is on the Door, You Have to do More!

Great Follow Up and Fair!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The follow up from Hirlinger Chevrolet was great! I had information on a car that matched my specs the next day. The price quoted was on taget with the price Cars.com said I should target. Great experience!

The attention to my needs were truly genuine

by from Indianapolis, In |

The only true problem with me was the mileage was over 4,000 of what was avertised, and my floor mats that were pictured in the trunk were not there and I didn't take notice to that until after I made it back to Indianapolis In, But there in the process of shipping those to me so thats really not an issue. Fast over the phone application process, so when I arrived I just test drove and filled out the paper work and I was on my way.

Hirlinger Chevrolet is outstanding

by from Crescent Springs, KY |

When contacting Hirlinger Chevrolet the salesmen was very attentive and very thorough as it pertained to my needs as a perspective customer. I would give the sales team a grade of A plus.

Very Happy

by from Richmond In. |

I have found my dealership. I wanted a specific car and Hirlinger had it, yes it is used but they had it, so I drove an hour to get there to veiw the car. I'm so glad I did, my sales person was Jim Trabel and after having a few bad experiences at other dealerships here I was treated right. Even after the sale I found a problem with keys not working and after going back it was taken care of quickly and professionally. I'm happy I took the drive to Hirlinger for me it turned into a very good experience.

One Word-HORRIBLE!

by from Indiana |

When General Motors emerged from bankruptcy a few years ago and closed many of its dealerships, Hirlinger Chevrolet should have been one of those dealerships closed. Customer Service-F, Sales Team F and general character of the staff-F. Came to dealership with cash in hand (yes, cash) to sign a purchase contract and was specifically told by the salesman that the car was already going to be sold to a woman who had previously bought 3 or 4 cars from them in the past if she liked the vehicle when she came to test drive it in 1 1/2 hours. This after we had negotiated for a day. No purchase contarct had been signed by the woman and I had the cahiers check for $23, 482 right in my hand and they refused to allow me to sign a purchase contact even though there had not actually been one placed on the vehicle by anyone at all. Borderline illegal! If I had the choice between a car from Hirlinger Chevrolet and a horse, I'd take the horse because I already know I'll have to clean up the crap!