Hirlinger Chevrolet

9912 Harrison Ave., Harrison, OH 45030

New 866-601-6063
Used 888-364-5908
Service 877-365-7714

If Your Name is on the Door, You Have to do More!

Very Happy

by from Richmond In. |

I have found my dealership. I wanted a specific car and Hirlinger had it, yes it is used but they had it, so I drove an hour to get there to veiw the car. I'm so glad I did, my sales person was Jim Trabel and after having a few bad experiences at other dealerships here I was treated right. Even after the sale I found a problem with keys not working and after going back it was taken care of quickly and professionally. I'm happy I took the drive to Hirlinger for me it turned into a very good experience.

Used cars

by from Okeana |

Long time customer of this dealership whether it was a new or used car. Family oriented and friendly service. Service department is great

The attention to my needs were truly genuine

by from Indianapolis, In |

The only true problem with me was the mileage was over 4,000 of what was avertised, and my floor mats that were pictured in the trunk were not there and I didn't take notice to that until after I made it back to Indianapolis In, But there in the process of shipping those to me so thats really not an issue. Fast over the phone application process, so when I arrived I just test drove and filled out the paper work and I was on my way.

Hirlinger Chevrolet is outstanding

by from Crescent Springs, KY |

When contacting Hirlinger Chevrolet the salesmen was very attentive and very thorough as it pertained to my needs as a perspective customer. I would give the sales team a grade of A plus.

One Word-HORRIBLE!

by from Indiana |

When General Motors emerged from bankruptcy a few years ago and closed many of its dealerships, Hirlinger Chevrolet should have been one of those dealerships closed. Customer Service-F, Sales Team F and general character of the staff-F. Came to dealership with cash in hand (yes, cash) to sign a purchase contract and was specifically told by the salesman that the car was already going to be sold to a woman who had previously bought 3 or 4 cars from them in the past if she liked the vehicle when she came to test drive it in 1 1/2 hours. This after we had negotiated for a day. No purchase contarct had been signed by the woman and I had the cahiers check for $23, 482 right in my hand and they refused to allow me to sign a purchase contact even though there had not actually been one placed on the vehicle by anyone at all. Borderline illegal! If I had the choice between a car from Hirlinger Chevrolet and a horse, I'd take the horse because I already know I'll have to clean up the crap!

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded to this review

April 24, 2014

The management at Hirlinger Chevrolet was never made aware of your situation. It is certainly not our policy to hold a vehicle without a signed purchase contract. The management at Hirlinger Chevrolet would like to apologize for your inconvenience.

Great Follow Up and Fair!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The follow up from Hirlinger Chevrolet was great! I had information on a car that matched my specs the next day. The price quoted was on taget with the price Cars.com said I should target. Great experience!