Hirlinger Chevrolet

Service 877-365-7714

Home of The Warranty Forever

Very Happy

by from Richmond In. |

I have found my dealership. I wanted a specific car and Hirlinger had it, yes it is used but they had it, so I drove an hour to get there to veiw the car. I'm so glad I did, my sales person was Jim Trabel and after having a few bad experiences at other dealerships here I was treated right. Even after the sale I found a problem with keys not working and after going back it was taken care of quickly and professionally. I'm happy I took the drive to Hirlinger for me it turned into a very good experience.

Great Service

by from Brookville, IN |

Denny Vidas was very helpful and informative during our vehicle purchase. He let us know our options and did not pressure us at all. We were very happy with our service at Hirlinger Motors and will definitely go back.

My Used Car

by from Brookville, In |

I was very satisfied with my purchase. Denny was very nice and helpful in answering all my questions. I had gone home and before I returned to the dealership after calling him , Denny had the paper work all ready waiting for me when I walked in. It did not take anytime before I was walking out and on my way home. He said if I had any questions at all about anything after I got home to call him and he would be happy to answer them. Thand You ! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded to this review

January 14, 2015

We're happy that you enjoyed your experience with Hirlinger Chevrolet and Denny, and hope that you enjoy your purchase for many years to come! Sincerely, Your Friends at Hirlinger Chevrolet

Great Experience

by from Florence, KY |

First purchase ever at this dealership. Made the drive from Kentucky, and I'm glad I did!!! Buying Process was easy and fast. Worked with me on some credit issues and gave me several financing options. Salespeople were very nice and so were the managers. I got a warranty on my car for as long as I own it. I would definitely recommend this and will definitely be back when I purchase a car for my daughter in the spring.

Used cars

by from Okeana |

Long time customer of this dealership whether it was a new or used car. Family oriented and friendly service. Service department is great

The attention to my needs were truly genuine

by from Indianapolis, In |

The only true problem with me was the mileage was over 4,000 of what was avertised, and my floor mats that were pictured in the trunk were not there and I didn't take notice to that until after I made it back to Indianapolis In, But there in the process of shipping those to me so thats really not an issue. Fast over the phone application process, so when I arrived I just test drove and filled out the paper work and I was on my way.

Hirlinger Chevrolet is outstanding

by from Crescent Springs, KY |

When contacting Hirlinger Chevrolet the salesmen was very attentive and very thorough as it pertained to my needs as a perspective customer. I would give the sales team a grade of A plus.

One Word-HORRIBLE!

by from Indiana |

When General Motors emerged from bankruptcy a few years ago and closed many of its dealerships, Hirlinger Chevrolet should have been one of those dealerships closed. Customer Service-F, Sales Team F and general character of the staff-F. Came to dealership with cash in hand (yes, cash) to sign a purchase contract and was specifically told by the salesman that the car was already going to be sold to a woman who had previously bought 3 or 4 cars from them in the past if she liked the vehicle when she came to test drive it in 1 1/2 hours. This after we had negotiated for a day. No purchase contarct had been signed by the woman and I had the cahiers check for $23, 482 right in my hand and they refused to allow me to sign a purchase contact even though there had not actually been one placed on the vehicle by anyone at all. Borderline illegal! If I had the choice between a car from Hirlinger Chevrolet and a horse, I'd take the horse because I already know I'll have to clean up the crap!

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded to this review

April 24, 2014

The management at Hirlinger Chevrolet was never made aware of your situation. It is certainly not our policy to hold a vehicle without a signed purchase contract. The management at Hirlinger Chevrolet would like to apologize for your inconvenience.

Great Follow Up and Fair!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The follow up from Hirlinger Chevrolet was great! I had information on a car that matched my specs the next day. The price quoted was on taget with the price Cars.com said I should target. Great experience!