Bob Pulte Chevrolet

909 Columbus Ave., Lebanon, OH 45036

New 866-845-0824
Used 877-240-1235
Service 888-857-0075

You'll Love the Pulte Price!

equinox

by from loveland ohio |

i purchased a new equinox from charles shaw.he was very knowledgeable and helpful.there was no high pressure here at all.i got a great deal.i reccomend pulte chevrolet highly the finance guy was goog too.see charles shaw for a good deal.

not sure what to think

by from New Castle In |

I do not believe they have even contacted me. Very dissapointing. Perhaps because the vehicle was very inexpensive?

Best Service Around!

by from Muncie, IN |

I was looking for a specific car, and they had it in stock and online. I live 3 hours away from the dealer and in a different state. I called, threw them an offer pending a test drive, and they said come get the car! So I did. It was cleaned up and had a full tank of gas waiting for me when I got there. I took it for a drive, its drove well and I was on the road in under an hour. Jim, the sales person I was dealing with, was friendly, down to earth, direct, but not rude and just a joy to work with. I would buy another car from them in an instant!

Buyer beware

by from Richmond In. |

My experiance was quite negative, after calling to conform a car was still availibly and getting to the dealership only to find it was not on site but there was another one that was close and only another $10000.00 can you say bait and switch!!!!! Please be carful I thought this practice ended decade ago but here its still very much in play

Bob Pulte Chevrolet responded to this review

January 5, 2013

Let me start by saying we are very sorry for what happened. It is never our intention to mislead or misquote information to our guests. Let me try to explain the series of unfortunate events that occured. When you called originally to check availability, our sales department had not yet opened. Our receptionist, who was trying to be accomadating, checked our internet website to see of the vehicle was sold. In fact, the vehicle was not sold. However, the Equinox was at an offsite location bodyshop to repair a small dent in the tailgate. The receptionist had no way of knowing this fact, and for that, I apologize. When you arrived to see the Equinox, obviously, it was not here at our location and the only other unit I had in similar size and options was much newer with less miles and quite a bit more money. I understand your frustration. Especially since you drove all the way from Richmond, IN to see the Equinox. I would like to try to make amends by offering to bring the unit to you at a location that is convenient for your inspection. If this is acceptable, or if there anything else that I or Bob Pulte can do to personally rectify this situation, please don't hesitate to call or email me. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Greg Moorman Sales Manager 513-932-0303 gmoorman@bobpulte.com

Great buying experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The team at Bob Pulte Chevrolet was very polite and provided wonderful service. They made the car buying experience enjoyable and delivered a quality vehicle at a good price. Their newly renovated facilities are very nice.

Great service, Good price, Excellent service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The buying experience at Bob Pulte Chevrolet was great. The team was polite and worked hard to make sure I was satisfied. They made the buying experience easy and were able to deliver the car I wanted at a good price.