Kings Volkswagen

9570 Kings Auto Mall Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249

New 866-627-0779
Used 888-265-4130
Service 888-857-3766

Live it up, Drive it up. Kings Volkswagen is now at the Kings Automall!

Great experience everytime!

by from Cincinnati |

I have been using this VW dealership for years. I have been impressed with each visit I have made to have my Jetta serviced. This, along with the quality of the vehicle, is why I purchased another VW at this specific dealership. I have been dealing with Scott Johnson (service rep) for 11 years and hope I never have to deal with anyone else. My Jetta, which I still have, has 245000 miles on it. Scott was EXTREMELY helpful every 5K miles when I got it serviced. He made me feel like part of the VW family. I am looking forward to enjoying my new Passat.

Disappointed

by from Bargersville, IN |

Drove from Indianapolis to Cincinnati to look at car which was being sold as we walked in the door. Called about one hour out and got NO feed back that someone had been looking at the car for two hours. Will never visit this dealer again.

by from KY |

A couple of things that I was supposed to have handed to me at the dealership were not. I asked for them to be sent to me, 3 weeks later, still nothing. I asked for one additional chunk of information, nothing. Make sure you get everything before you walk out the door!

Kings Volkswagen responded to this review

June 19, 2012

I apologize for any inconvenience. If there was something missing, please contact me directly and I will get it rectified personally. Our goal is for all our customers to be completely satisfied. Regards, Scott Stockwell General Manager

lies and more lies

by from ohio |

I recently had the extreme displeasure of dealing with Paul, a salesman from this dealership. After driving over 2 hours to inspect this car I met Paul and he took me to the vehicle. Paul was adamant that the previous owner was immaculate and took great care of the car. This was the first of Paul's lies. The car reeked of dog to such an extent that on the test drive we had to drive with the windows down. She was apparently so immaculate that the congealed jelly smeared across the gear shift cover was intentional and an artistic statement. The head lining of this car was covered with filthy hand prints and strange orange splotchy stains. The carpet was covered with dog hair as well. So not only did Paul lie about the previous owners fastidiousness, but also decided that cleaning of the vehicle was complete with a simple armor all wipe down of the dash. Paul also stated that the vehicle was well maintained by the previous owner. It was so well maintained that he could not tell me if the vehicle had been serviced regularly, provide any information on the service history, or even know if the vehicle had been serviced per the manufacturers recalls. Paul's next lie was almost laughable. When I pulled the dipstick to check the oil it was extremely dark and a bit gritty. Paul, unprompted, told me in no uncertain terms that it is synthetic oil and is always very dark. When confronted with the fact that I had used synthetic oil exclusively in all my vehicles and knew that it was not, in fact, black and gritty he became hostile and insulting.

Kings VW

by from Lebanon, OH |

We were shopping for a new VW Jetta TDI and had been calling dealers all over the tri-state area to find what we were looking for. Most would say they didn't have what we wanted and that was the end of the conversation. When we called Kings VW of Loveland they were the only dealer to offer to search the area for us to find what we wanted. They called us to tell us they had a delivery that day and we could come to look at the one that fit our specifications. They went out of their way to get the car off of the trailer and ready for a test drive for us. We appreciated their willingness to make calls to other dealers to find what we were looking for when no one else did. We ended up buying from them.