Mike Castrucci Chevrolet

1099 Lila Ave., Milford, OH 45150

New 888-433-3851
Used 888-433-6776
Service 888-789-0083

Cincinnati's #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealership!

cruze

by from milford ohio |

we purchased a new Cruze from Ben Mathis he is very good and helpful.go see him if you plan to buy he is very honest i wish i could say the same for the finance man he is a sneak that doesn,t tell you the cost of the extended warrenty he pushes.he left a bitter taste .to bad a great salesman and a underhanded finance man

Couldn't be happier! 2014 Spark

by from Miamisburg, OH |

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Spark from Mike Castrucci Chevrolet yesterday, I could not be more pleased with the entire process! The salesmen were knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous, not at all like the car salesmen stereotype. I got a great deal on the price of the Spark, so much in fact, that I did not even have to haggle because I knew before stepping foot in the dealership that they beat all of their competition's prices, hands down! Castrucci Chevrolet has earned our business and we will be repeat customers. If you are at all on the fence about visiting this dealership, I would encourage you to check them out because they have excellent inventory to choose from and low pressure sales tactics.

Great Experience

by from Batavia, OH |

Great Experience I just purchased a Chevy Camaro and couldn't be happier with the service I received from Kevin Bachman. He was extremely friendly and helpful. I had originally planned to trade in my Jeep Grand Cherokee, but changed my mind after realizing that driving a Camaro in the Cincinnati winters would be a really bad idea. :) Kevin and Rick Loomis made sure that this wasn't a problem and I left extremely happy. I would highly recommend Mike Castrucci Chevrolet and salesman Kevin Bachman. I will definitely go back for any future purchases.

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet is a World-Class Dealersh

by from Powell, OH |

While looking for a hard to find model, a black 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (High Country with a 6.2L engine), I had the choice of visiting two dealers. One dealer was 12 miles from my home. The other dealer, Mike Castrucci Chevrolet, was 92 miles away. Despite the extra miles, I selected Mike Castrucci Chevrolet, because of its excellent customer scores on DealerRater. Mike Eiler responded within minutes of my internet inquiry, with the vehicle price and its features. Mike met me at the dealership the next day, even though it was his day off. I found Mike to be highly professional, knowledgeable and patient. He thoughtfully guided me through the entire process, making it a very satisfying and successful buying experience. I received a great price on the new Silverado and an excellent value for my trade. The extra miles to do business at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet was well worth the time. I highly recommend Mike Eiler for an outstanding buying experience. Mike Castrucci Chevrolet is a world-class dealership.

The Best!

by from Terrace Park |

Sent request for a price on new Chevrolet Volt. Was contacted within minutes by Mike Eimer. He was professional, upfront and provided the best offer of all of the dealers I shopped. Went to store to finalize and everything was just as expected. Could not have been a more pleasant experience! Thanks!

BEWARE of "bait and switch" tactics!!

by from Illinois |

"Bait and switch" tactics. Advertise a car that they conveniently sold. Traveled there and confirmed availability prior; never received phone call to advise of sale. BEWARE!!

Buyer Beware!!!

by from amelia, oh |

Bought a used vehicle in Sept 2013, found out a month later that vehicle had been hit on the drivers side. Causing wind noise and door alignment issues. Contacted used car sales Mngr and he suggested "I" had wrecked vehicle and wanted him to fix it. I didn't even get the option to bring it back to them and have them look at it themselves. Do not buy anything from Castrucci Chevrolet!!!!, or you could end up in the same boat as I did.