Mike Castrucci Chevrolet

1099 Lila Ave., Milford, OH 45150

New 888-433-3851
Used 888-247-2115
Service 888-789-0083

Cincinnati's #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealership!

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from burlington, ky |

I purchased a great car at a better than expected price. Ed Dumont and the rest of the sales team were exceptional, ultra friendly, and extremely helpful. Truly, the best car buying experience imaginable. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you Mike Castrucci Chevrolet. You have earned a life-long customer. Josh Green.

experience

by from florence ky |

Wasn't able to buy a car at the present time but the salesman was very helpful .....I will return to purchase a car.

Sale Person His way not yours

by from Elsmere, KY |

I was checking into a truck and asked that they email me no phone calls. My work does not allow me to answer the phone any time of the day. They insisted on calls because a lot more could be done with a call than email. It's not a big deal but it is. They lost the sale because of this.

Good transaction

by from Indianapolis IN |

I purchased a car over the holidays, This was a distance purchase, negotiations over the phone and went and picked the car up. Very pleased with the process, They were very helpful and had the car ready to go when I arrived. I would do business with them again.

Reminds me of how fun buying a car used to be

by from CIncinnati, Ohio |

My grandfather was in the car business for over 40 years. People used to visit his dealership just to have coffee with the sales people, to hear about new models/engines and complain about the local politicians. This is the feeling I had once again visiting Mike Castrucci Chevrolet in Milford. The people working with the cars there love their job. They love the cars. They know the details. They want you to feel the same way they do about their vehicles. It is a truly unique experience to have that level of accountability and service in a time where it is a lost art. I would make fun of my grandad when he would say, "The Customer is Always Right." Now, I get it. It was an overused line 30yrs ago. We could use a little more of that again these days. It appears that this dealership has started to subscribe to this theory. Its refreshing.

good experience

by from Loveland, Ohio |

I had a very good experience with Josh Walker and the Castrucci team. I had my my own financing pre-arranged, so in essence I was a cash transaction. That greatly simplified the buying experience and made for a simple, enjoyable transaction. Josh and the rest of the team were friendly and courteous. I bought a used car and we quickly arrived at an agreeable price. Based on quick research, I got a really good deal on a very nice vehicle.

Couldn't be happier! 2014 Spark

by from Miamisburg, OH |

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Spark from Mike Castrucci Chevrolet yesterday, I could not be more pleased with the entire process! The salesmen were knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous, not at all like the car salesmen stereotype. I got a great deal on the price of the Spark, so much in fact, that I did not even have to haggle because I knew before stepping foot in the dealership that they beat all of their competition's prices, hands down! Castrucci Chevrolet has earned our business and we will be repeat customers. If you are at all on the fence about visiting this dealership, I would encourage you to check them out because they have excellent inventory to choose from and low pressure sales tactics.

Great Experience

by from Batavia, OH |

Great Experience I just purchased a Chevy Camaro and couldn't be happier with the service I received from Kevin Bachman. He was extremely friendly and helpful. I had originally planned to trade in my Jeep Grand Cherokee, but changed my mind after realizing that driving a Camaro in the Cincinnati winters would be a really bad idea. :) Kevin and Rick Loomis made sure that this wasn't a problem and I left extremely happy. I would highly recommend Mike Castrucci Chevrolet and salesman Kevin Bachman. I will definitely go back for any future purchases.

Mike Castrucci Chevrolet is a World-Class Dealersh

by from Powell, OH |

While looking for a hard to find model, a black 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (High Country with a 6.2L engine), I had the choice of visiting two dealers. One dealer was 12 miles from my home. The other dealer, Mike Castrucci Chevrolet, was 92 miles away. Despite the extra miles, I selected Mike Castrucci Chevrolet, because of its excellent customer scores on DealerRater. Mike Eiler responded within minutes of my internet inquiry, with the vehicle price and its features. Mike met me at the dealership the next day, even though it was his day off. I found Mike to be highly professional, knowledgeable and patient. He thoughtfully guided me through the entire process, making it a very satisfying and successful buying experience. I received a great price on the new Silverado and an excellent value for my trade. The extra miles to do business at Mike Castrucci Chevrolet was well worth the time. I highly recommend Mike Eiler for an outstanding buying experience. Mike Castrucci Chevrolet is a world-class dealership.

The Best!

by from Terrace Park |

Sent request for a price on new Chevrolet Volt. Was contacted within minutes by Mike Eimer. He was professional, upfront and provided the best offer of all of the dealers I shopped. Went to store to finalize and everything was just as expected. Could not have been a more pleasant experience! Thanks!

BEWARE of "bait and switch" tactics!!

by from Illinois |

"Bait and switch" tactics. Advertise a car that they conveniently sold. Traveled there and confirmed availability prior; never received phone call to advise of sale. BEWARE!!