Mark Sweeney Buick GMC

Used 888-228-3554
Service 888-250-7302

Do Not Buy from Here!

by from cincinnati, ohio |

Ken was a really good salesman. He talked me into buying a piece of crap car from them. When I bought the car there was a crack in the windshield and 2 windows didn't roll down. Ken only wrote down that the car needed a new windshield so the service department quoted me $1,000 to fix the regulators in the window. Two weeks later the radiator went out. Less than a month later the Jeep needs a new engine. I will not buy from them ever again!! The service department wasn't helpful when I tried to get some assistance with repairs. Now I'm out of pocket almost as much as I spent on the Jeep. I still haven't received any calls back from them. Satisfaction IS NOT guaranteed with this company.

Do Not Go Here

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

No phone call, no e mail.

by from chillicothe Ohio |

E mail was returned at first, then beyond that no response. Called e mail contact, no return call, was 2 hours away drove to see car and got there and someone else was buying it. Would have been nice to know so I could have gone to look at others with more time on my hands. Oh, my husband is a clean cut cowboy type and while we were waiting a salesman asked if he had ever been to jail cause he looked familiar. Great place to shop for a car..... NOT!!!!

Terrible

by from Toledo ohio |

I have sent two emails to them no response I was interested but apparently they are not interested in selling cars

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Looking for used truck and was blown away by the quality of used vehicles on the lot. Test drove and ended up purchasing a truck. Sales guy and finance guy were very helpful in making this a great experience. The facility is top notch and pet friendly..

Sales experience

by from canfield,ohio |

John Cefalde was knowledgeable, kind and thorough in guiding us through the lease & sales process. There was no pressure or crowding, just his availability to answer our questions. He went over the features of the car and the maintainence program and encouraged us to call him with any further questions. The sales experience as well as the car itself are definitely *****.

Great Experience!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

So glad that I went to Mark Sweeney Buick for my vehicle. Found the vehicle of choice on cars.com, but the dealership experience was top notch. I was treated like a good customer and was never made to feel like I was being taken advantage of. They were able to get me in the vehicle of choice that day and with no hassles. WOuld definetly go back for my next vehicle.

good job

by from Cincinnati oh |

I went to buy a suv and they show me this suv i test drove it and luv it.I had a XL-7 it find but the mazda CX-7 has more power more fun get one.

Used buying experience

by from Shelbyville In |

Purchased a used 2008 mercury milan, salesman finance very courtious & not pushy. Highly recommend!

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had been looking for a new SUV for months... finally settled on the Enclave and had 2 dealerships in the area to choose from. Went with Mark Sweeney based on great conversations with sales rep over phone and their excellent price point as well as trade in. The buying process was easy. Would highly recommend this dealership. Loved working with Louie and talking to Jason.