Mark Sweeney Buick GMC

New 877-223-8067 New 877-223-8067
Used 888-228-3554 Used 888-228-3554
Service 888-250-7302 Service 888-250-7302

Open Every Sunday!

I just wanted a test drive

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

When I purchased my first car I had to have a no nonsense business minded attitude. When I worked with Steve at Mark Sweeney this time around he had the no nonsense business minded attitude and it was very refreshing. He wasn't just trying to get me in any car for a sale he gave me what I wanted....within 2hrs!!!!! I walked in for a test drive and left with a new car! Also, I'm a new pet owner and this dealership is pet friendly. You can bring your pets to the dealership which I thought was pretty cool! If you want a great deal with no hassle definitely try this dealership...you won't be sorry żż

Very responsive, not pushy, great experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I worked with Jesse from this Buick dealership to buy a new car and he was very upfront, responsive, friendly, and kept his word throughout. We are a GM family and only buy GM cars. I'd rank this dealership amongst the top 1% of dealerships we have worked with. I hate buying a new car unless we are treated well and they delivered. They were easy to work with, very responsive via email and even let us keep the car for a day before buying it. They showed us the numbers and didn't try to switch them when we were closing the deal. These guys have integrity. Would buy from them again and again. We went to other dealerships and they played the typical games but this place is different. Their style was pleasantly refreshing. Ask for Jesse!

Great new car buying experience!

by from Milford, OH |

Great buying experience - no hassles, offered overnight test drive, great explanations about leasing vs. purchase options. I have referred multiple friends and family to Mark Sweeney Buick GMC since my most recent purchase.

Amazing Car Buying Experience!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

How refreshing to buy a car and feel great afterwards! Working with both Mark and Scott Sweeney, we felt valued as customers. The whole experience was efficient and the Sweeneys were honest and straightforward all throughout the transaction. From the test drive, to the offer to pick the car up so we could take it home overnight to the review of price and payments, it was terrific. The super well behaved dogs on sight only enhanced the experience (and made us want to adopt another dog). We highly recommend Mark Sweeney to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle and want to do so feeling good about their purchase and car buying experience.

Do Not Go Here

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Ken was a really good salesman. He talked me into buying a piece of crap car from them. When I bought the car there was a crack in the windshield and 2 windows didn't roll down. Ken only wrote down that the car needed a new windshield so the service department quoted me $1,000 to fix the regulators in the window. Two weeks later the radiator went out. Less than a month later the Jeep needs a new engine. I will not buy from them ever again!! The service department wasn't helpful when I tried to get some assistance with repairs. Now I'm out of pocket almost as much as I spent on the Jeep. I still haven't received any calls back from them. Satisfaction IS NOT guaranteed with this company.

Do Not Buy from Here!

by from cincinnati, ohio |

No phone call, no e mail.

by from chillicothe Ohio |

E mail was returned at first, then beyond that no response. Called e mail contact, no return call, was 2 hours away drove to see car and got there and someone else was buying it. Would have been nice to know so I could have gone to look at others with more time on my hands. Oh, my husband is a clean cut cowboy type and while we were waiting a salesman asked if he had ever been to jail cause he looked familiar. Great place to shop for a car..... NOT!!!!

Terrible

by from Toledo ohio |

I have sent two emails to them no response I was interested but apparently they are not interested in selling cars

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Looking for used truck and was blown away by the quality of used vehicles on the lot. Test drove and ended up purchasing a truck. Sales guy and finance guy were very helpful in making this a great experience. The facility is top notch and pet friendly..

Sales experience

by from canfield,ohio |

John Cefalde was knowledgeable, kind and thorough in guiding us through the lease & sales process. There was no pressure or crowding, just his availability to answer our questions. He went over the features of the car and the maintainence program and encouraged us to call him with any further questions. The sales experience as well as the car itself are definitely *****.