Thomson MacConnell Cadillac

2820 Gilbert Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45206

New 866-592-9127
Used 866-803-0503
Service 877-260-1224

Centrally Located To All Of Greater Cincinnati!

Happy Camper in Mason,Ohio

by from Mason,Ohio |

I have found everyone very helpful, from billing to the service dept, as well as my experience with your sales team and Sr. Leadership. We have purchased three cars from your business and feel very satisfied with our experience even though there are dealers closer to our home.

Courteous

by from La Grange KY |

courteous, easy to contact. Helpful and honest. Proficed useful info and consultation. Did not bait and switch, was frank about pricing issues with my trade.

super nice and clean dealership, very friendly

by from Lexington, KY |

Went to Cars.Com and found the used car that I have been looking for for a very long time at the price and mileage that I needed. Very professional and cordial personnel, from the detail person all the way to the owner. The process took only a couple of phone calls and 2 or 3 hours on a Saturday morning. they gave me authorization to have two repairs done to the vehicle. One repair seems to be a defect on all of the same year models and similar mileage. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone, especially for a Cadillac. i bought a used car from them. So those buying a used car, it will be in the best condition it possibly could be in or you won't see it on their lot. Great experience.

It is always a pleasure to deal with Thompson Mc

by from Cincinnati, OH |

It has always been fast and courteous. A loaner when required is a really nice touch and I am always asked if one is required.

Great Service From TMC

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Russ in Service does a wonderful on coordinating my service needs. Thomson MacConnell Cadillac does a great job servicing the customer from the point of sale and most importantly service after the sale.

Great deal

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I appreciated your low key approach. I felt that I was treated fairly in every way. The price negotiation was simple and I felt that I got a really good deal for an amazing automobile.

Great Service and service consultent

by from Cincinnati OH |

The Service representative (Russ) that I have been dealing with has been GREAT. He has been very helpful and our car continues give us great service.

Great service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

It was an easy transaction. Someone brought us a loaner and took our car. Our car was serviced and brought back to us. It was an extremely pleasant experience.

Required periodic services. On-time and well done

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Your staff is personable and well trained. Darnell is friendly and on the ball! It is always nice to see our sales lady: Kyle. Service was scheduled for 9:30, and was finished shortly after 10:30. It is refreshing to work with a dealer that is not pushing non-required (unnecessary services) as did our previous Cadillac Dealer!

Great service after the sale

by from Cincinnati ,Ohio |

RUSS IS GREAT TO WORK WITH HE IS VERY KIND AND APPRECIATE MY BUSINESS ,HE GIVES FIRST CLASS SERVICE TO HIS CUSTOMERS NOTHING LESS and Thomson always has my car park right in front of the door I take very good care of my car and they know it ,so they take the same care as I do I can not say that about all Cadillac Dealerships