Courtesy Automall

New 513-871-3464
Used 888-318-7414

Drove 200+ miles and was not disappointed

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I own a business in Kalamazoo, MI and needed V6 cargo vans. I found them at Courtesy and worked with Gary over the phone. He assured me they were worth travelling the 200+ miles. His descriptions were very accurate and honest. I bought 2 Express vans from Gary. Dan walked me quickly through the paperwork and Ray helped out while Gary was t of the office. The whole experience has changed my opinion of used car lots. You just need to find one with integrity, which they have at Courtesy Auto Mall. My compliments to all of them.

Great experience

by from Cincinnati |

We purchased a 2010 Chevrolet Express from Courtesy Automall and had a great experience. KC worked with us on our trade in to help get the deal done.

The Best Customer Services Ever!

by from Cincinnati,OH |

I just bought my second car at Courtesy Automall, and like the first time, they offered me the best deals followed of an incredible customer services. They have understand of my situation and guided me thru the best possible arrangements and made my buying experience a positive one. I couldn`t be happier with my purchase. Thank you Courtesy Team!

First Time Buyer

by from Cincinnati, OH |

As a first time buyer I was beyond nervous and had no idea what I was doing but K. C. Markley(finance manager) was more than helpful and was able to walk me through the entire process step by step and answering any question I had. He made the experience fun and was able to help me walk away with my dream car. He even took time out to walk me through and personally introduce me to the staff so if I ever had a problem or questions I would know just where to go. Everyone at courtesy was very professional and friendly and would definitely recommend my friends and family there.

First Time Buyer

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I would recommend Courtesy to each and every person I know. This was my first time buying a car and I could not be more pleased with everything about them. I had a great salesman (K.C) who genuinely cared about what I wanted and did everything in his power to give me the best service he could. Everyone there that I talked to was sincere and wanted to make sure I had an excellent visit, which was achieved. I can not stress enough how absolutely wonderful everyone there was not to mention the low prices and great quality of the cars. They truly made this car buying experience the best I could have imagined. I doubt I will go anywhere again because that is how amazing these guys are. They don't treat you like commission they treat you like family. Not only do I now have a reliable and great place to go when buying cars in the future but their repair staff is amazing and I will be going there for any repairs and maintenance. I would recommend them 100% over any big name companies and the other small auto shops. It was an absolute joy to go there and I loved every minute of it because of how genuine and sincere everyone is. They care and that's what matters!!

Good Experience

by from Cincinnati |

We bought a 2012 Nissan Rogue SL from Courtesy on February 26, 2015. The experience was comfortable all the way through. The car we wanted to drive first was in the showroom. They had to move all of the cars in the showroom to get ours out. After that test drive, we went shopping elsewhere. , We came back a few hours later,and realized there was a second car we wanted to try. It too was in the showroom. They had to move all of the cars AGAIN. And they did it both times with no complaint whatsoever. They primarily buy cars coming off of lease that are in excellent shape. The Nissan we got was in excellent condition. They had just put new tires on it, and it had all of the service records. Negotiating was as it always is: varying between friendly and straight business. This is a small family owned business that has been in Oakley for a long time, so the facilities are a bit dated. But comfortable and homey. We wound up doing the final negotiations with the owner, who is a very nice guy, and good negotiator and business man: fair, flexible (and firm when appropriate without being overbearing. Really, all of the folks there were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We would absolutely go back to buy another car there, and plan on haveing the Nissan serviced there as well. THANKS Courtesy.

GREAT SERVICE

by from CINCINNATI, OHIO |

PURCHASED A BEAUTIFUL MUSTANG GT FROM KC MARKLEY,,ALL PAPER WORK WENT THROUGH WITHOUT A HITCH, CAR WAS DELIVERED CLEAN AND QUICKLY..VERY SATISFIED

Very friendly low pressure sales staff. Fair price

by from Cincinnati. Ohio |

Dan McCord the sales rep gave me all the time I needed to test drive and evaluate the car. We agreed on a price and my car was delivered to my house thenext day after service items were completed.