Northland VW

Service 877-439-5759

Drivers Wanted

Fantastic experience

by from Mason, OH |

Tried other mega dealerships before being recommended to Northland Volkswagen and wish I would have come here first. The salesperson (Cinda) was extremely helpful in showing me different cars, their features, and then eventually finding the right car for me. The rest of the staff were very friendly to me and my kids who were climbing in-and-out of the showroom cars. This is a bit of a smaller dealership but their inventory changed daily and I was able to pick from a few lots of cars. Overall a great experience! Thanks Northland!

Shopping Experieince

by from Wyoiming, OH |

Found Northland and Sales Associate, Cinda Oser very nice indeed, Cinda especially. She was quite refreshing from other dealership sales folks, knew her product! We liked the car, our driving experience, just too great a difference in the final numbers for us, right now anyway Promo code: PC123122011

One year anniversary of new car purchase

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

My new car purchase at Northland VW was hassle-free. I have had the car in for free regular service twice, and was very satisfied.

Used SEL Jetta

by from Columbus, OH |

I had a great experience at Northland VW buying my vehicle. I wasn't sure if I wanted a Jetta or Chevy Cruze. Evan did a great job of finding the right vehicle for me. I wanted a new car but he found a Jetta SEL with low miles and all of the features I wanted. Overall, the salesmen there were very helpful and made the process very easy.

Great Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I had just started my search for a new or used vehicle when I found Northland VW. I was looking for a Chevy Cruze or VW Jetta. I thought that I wanted a new car since the 0% financing was going on. Instead the car salesman found me a used Jetta that only had a few thousand miles on it with everything I wanted. The salesman was very helpful with all of my questions since this was my first time buying a car. I had a great experience and would recommend Northland to anyone I know looking for a vehicle.

SLOW RESPODING!!!

by from N. KY |

I sent an email in to the Dealer about a Truck i was interested in and wanted to trade in my car. 3 days later, in the middle of the work day, i got a phone call saying they had the truck and asked if i could come in now. i said yes, left my job in Florence Ky., about 25 min from the Dealer. When i got there, the truck was being sold and paperwork being done to another gentleman. So basically it was a waste of my time and cost me money cause i left work to go!!!

Not good

by from Williamsburg, OH |

We had a very poor experience from beginning to end. We went to this dealership because they had a used diesel Touareg which are hard to find. The price was good. The saleperson showed up over a hour late for my appointment to see the vehicle. No one else seemed willing to help me while I waited. After being low balled on our potential trade in we still decided to buy the vehicle because it had a certified warranty included. 45 miles later the check engine light came one. Of the 10 days we owned it they had it 8 of them fixing it. I was not impressed and wanted to get my money back and apply it to buying a new Touareg from them. I thought that was fair considering the hassle we had indured. I was offered $3500 less than I paid for it 10 days earlier and a price on a new one that was $2000 more than a nearby VW dealership. I presented the documentation to them to prove this. They then offered me $500 more for the trade. Needless to say I walked. The same day I then drove the vehicle to the nearest competitive VW dealer where they gave me more in trade and priced a new one for less. I also sold our potential trade privately for $2500 more than they offered. It was an expensive lesson but I now have a new vehicle and enjoyed a much better experience. Avoid this dealer.