Walt Sweeney Ford

5400 Glenway Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45238

New 866-690-8193 New 866-690-8193
Used 877-838-3958 Used 877-838-3958
Service 888-684-0530 Service 888-684-0530

Walt Sweeney Save's You Money!

Five star+ sales and service

by from loveland, oh |

I spent two days calling every ford dealership in the region until I found one that was able to reserve me a limited production model car at a fair price. All the other dealerships I contacted had no knowledge of the product or they were already sold. Their sales staff were fast, polite, responsive, and fair in all my dealings. I was so impressed with the customer service from Pat McMahon that I purchased a new f150 the next day for work.

June 12, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and we always try to go above and beyond for our guests.

Bryson Bell, Yes Man

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Bryson Bell made it the best car buying experience I've ever had. John Treglia, made the financing process enjoyable. Walt introduced himself with a smile and handshake. Thanks to everyone who made my unfortunate situation a good situation. All Smiles Here. I would have put excellent buying process but the layout wouldn't let me, it only allowed one star or Not Applicable. It was excellent though.

collision center

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

our fusion was badly damaged in an accident. since we bought and have serviced at Walt Sweeny. we had it taken to Sweeney for repairs. as always everyone at the dealership was great and car looked like new again. everyone at the dealership is always very friendly and helpful. special thanks to David Behrens who was so helpful when we came to pick up the car. we also appreciate that he called us several times to give us updates on the progress of the repairs. that is why we only buy our cars from Walt Sweeney. THANK YOU Larry and Kathy Arinsmier

January 12, 2016

As we are sorry to hear about your accident ( and we hope no one was injured ) we truly appreciate your kind words about our Collision Center! Thank you so much and we hope to assist you in the future with our sales and service.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I was greeted promptly Bryson Bell as I walked in. I did not have an appointment and was seen immediately. All the employees were extremely friendly. I was very comfortable. The process wasn't long at all. He'll get in and out.

January 8, 2016

We appreciate your kind words and your business!

Best Overall New Car Purchase Ive Ever Experinced

by from Cincinnati, Oh. |

I have bought many new cars in my lifetime and I must say this was by far the smoothest new car purchase I've ever made. My credit was not the best and I didn't think I even had a chance to get a car. I spoke with Tim Sweeney and he said lets see what we can do for you. Tim put me with Pat McMahon. I picked out the car I wanted. Pat took all my information and input it into the computer, ran my credit and it wasn't as bad as it seemed. with in 30 minutes after filling out the paperwork I was approved. I sat down with John Treglia in finance and did all my paperwork why my car was being cleaned up. The whole process only took about one hour. AMAZING !!!! I will refer all my friends and family to Walt Sweeney Ford for there New or Used car purchase. A special thanks to all involved in my New car purchase and making it a positive one. Sincerely, David C. Behrens, Jr.

January 8, 2016

Thank you so much for your review and your business!

Best Car Sales Rep

by from Cincinnati |

Cindy did an excellent job with helping me through my car buying process. She was very thorough in everything she went over with me. I felt she went above and beyond to make me a satisfied customer. I will definitely recommend her and this location to others.

October 27, 2015

Thank you Kiara. We appreciate your business and kind words!

Andrew was great at Walt Sweeney!!

by from cincinnati,ohio |

We recently purchased a 2016 Explorer from Andrew Held. Our experience was very pleasant, and hassle free. The no pressure environment made us really enjoy our experience. We will definitely recommend Walt Sweeney ford and Andrew Held to all our friends and family.

July 26, 2015

Thanks Steve, we truly appreciate your business.

Uncle Bob scores again

by from Cincinnati OH |

The oil change and service I received today was first class, just as I have come to expect at Walt Sweeney Ford. They did what needed to be done and did not try to expand the job. It was prompt clean and the new waiting area was great. Although donuts in the morning would be a nice touch.

March 27, 2015

Thank you so much Russ!!I will talk with them about donuts!

not a good experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We are looking for a ford f150. Our credit isn't the best and we were upfront with them before going in. We were told "no problem we will get you approved" Ok great. We went in and before our credit was checked we were shown new trucks. I said I didn't think we would qualify for a new truck loan but was told "I am sure we can get this for you." Our credit app was taken when we came back in and we sat for about 45 minutes while the associate was working with other customers. Mind you no one else was busy and there were numerous sales people in the showroom. Our person popped in twice and said we are working on this sit tight. Finally came back and said can't get a new truck but can get a nice used truck. Sent us out to look at used trucks and said he would be right out while he continued to work with the other people. We were outside about 20 minutes. He never came outside. Upon coming back in we were told we could only look at 1 truck that was in the shop getting some things fixed but they would bring it out for us to see as that was the only loan we would qualify for. He also told me my credit score. I told him that was wrong and pulled it up and showed him. They told me it was 50 points lower than what it was. We left and went to a different dealership and got a great deal on what we wanted. Never going back to Walt Sweeney. What a joke!

July 8, 2014

Hello Rae, I am sorry you had a bad experience here at Walt Sweeney Ford. I will be happy to look into the situation a bit further for you. Can you tell me who you were working with? What day were you in and your full name? You can reply here or to my email at barmes@waltsweeney.com. We strive to make everyone 100% completely satisfied, and our goal is to have happy return customers. Please contact me so that I can see if there is anything we can do for you as well as check into the situation for further customers. Thank you Brandi Armes Walt Sweeney Ford

More Than What I expected

by from Brockton, MA |

I bought a 2006 Toyota Camry XLE from this facility. Mr. Mike was professional and the car was exactly as advertised. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone,