Walt Sweeney Ford

Used 877-838-3958
Service 888-684-0530

These guys are great!

by from Harrison, OH |

This is first time I have gone out on my own to buy a vehicle so I was very cautious. It took a couple trips to the dealership and a lot of phone calls to the bank but Bob was really great to work with. He didn't rush me to make a decision and he didn't mind doing the leg work with my bank. They let me take the Fusion home with me to get a real feel for the car, I even brought it back and didn't buy it the first time. I thought they wouldn't like that but there was no pressure are all! They ended up finding a Fusion for me in the color I wanted and I absolutly love my new car! Thank you Walt Sweeney Ford for dealing with me! I will highly recommend you to all of my indecisive friends! - Joyce

April 25, 2012

Thanks Joyce! It was a pleasure working with you! See you soon

not a good experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We are looking for a ford f150. Our credit isn't the best and we were upfront with them before going in. We were told "no problem we will get you approved" Ok great. We went in and before our credit was checked we were shown new trucks. I said I didn't think we would qualify for a new truck loan but was told "I am sure we can get this for you." Our credit app was taken when we came back in and we sat for about 45 minutes while the associate was working with other customers. Mind you no one else was busy and there were numerous sales people in the showroom. Our person popped in twice and said we are working on this sit tight. Finally came back and said can't get a new truck but can get a nice used truck. Sent us out to look at used trucks and said he would be right out while he continued to work with the other people. We were outside about 20 minutes. He never came outside. Upon coming back in we were told we could only look at 1 truck that was in the shop getting some things fixed but they would bring it out for us to see as that was the only loan we would qualify for. He also told me my credit score. I told him that was wrong and pulled it up and showed him. They told me it was 50 points lower than what it was. We left and went to a different dealership and got a great deal on what we wanted. Never going back to Walt Sweeney. What a joke!

July 8, 2014

Hello Rae, I am sorry you had a bad experience here at Walt Sweeney Ford. I will be happy to look into the situation a bit further for you. Can you tell me who you were working with? What day were you in and your full name? You can reply here or to my email at barmes@waltsweeney.com. We strive to make everyone 100% completely satisfied, and our goal is to have happy return customers. Please contact me so that I can see if there is anything we can do for you as well as check into the situation for further customers. Thank you Brandi Armes Walt Sweeney Ford

More Than What I expected

by from Brockton, MA |

I bought a 2006 Toyota Camry XLE from this facility. Mr. Mike was professional and the car was exactly as advertised. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone,

looking for car

by from Cincinnati |

I went and looked at the car and talked with the salesman but we could not come to a meeting point on price. The trade in value was not enough to make the purchase. The salesman was very nice and professional.

A little slow tp get back to me.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Contacted Walt Sweeney via internet mail and receive an automated confirmation email that someone would contact me within 1/2 hour. Did not receive a call until Saturday afternoon. By then I already bought a truck from Heller Ford in Illinois and had a good experience with them. They were a little too late and it was their loss.

July 22, 2013

Hello, my name is Brandi Armes, Business Development Manager here at Walt Sweeney. I thank you for your review. I have looked into your comments and I do see that you did your request on 7/6 and my Internet Manager did try calling and also sent a few emails. When she did get to speak to you, you had told her you never check your email. I am sorry we were unable to earn your business. I will make sure to tell them to add more calls to their contact process. Thank you again for the information.

Excellent experience

by from Amherst,Ohio |

I drove 250 miles to buy my van there.Itook a test drive agreed on price and on my way back home in less than 1 hour 20 minutes.I'm very happy with my vehical and buying experience.I was quite suprised when I got 21.5 miles to the gallon highway,I'm still smiling Thank You Walt Sweney Ford.!!!

Pleased

by from CINCINNATI OHIO |

I was very pleased with the whole experience I had at Walt Sweeney Ford and I love, love , love my new Escape! THANK YOU!

Great Dealership!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I went in to look around and get some information on possibly trading in my vehicle. Bob was the nicest salesman I have ever encountered when purchasing an automobile. He was very professional and really looked out for my best interest, not just commission from a sale. He gave me sound advice and there was definitely no hassle. I ended up not buying but plan on returning once I work on a couple of things. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know. I felt like he would give me a great deal and he is truly an asset to this dealership!

Nice Car

by from Sanford, MI |

The car was as represented and the price was good, however, not as clean as I would have liked

Very happy

by from Miamitown, OH |

Better prices and definately faster service than I expected.. I stopped in for an oil change because I had a coupon but I plan to make Walt Sweeney Ford my regular service shop now. I told them I was on my lunch break and they worked really hard to get me in and out, faster than Jiffy Lube and felt like I had a better quality oil change too. I will recommend their service shop.

Treated fair and professional

by from Cincinnati |

After shopping during the holidays I found my car via cars.com, I went to the dealer (Walt Sweeney)aprox25 miles from home-I got a really nice deal-I think-on a used Escape they provided all the info upfront and gave me a good price-but most of all I felt like I wasn't being pressured. I would recommend John the sales rep to anyone.