Superior Kia

260 W Mitchell Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45232

New 866-527-5929
Used 866-396-7989
Service 866-625-7951

Cincinnati Rolls with Superior Kia!

Best Customer Service

by from Liberty Township, OH |

Superior Kia of Cincinnati has the best customer service staff around...we purchased our Kia Sedona this past weekend from them and they went out of their way to make sure we had the vehicle that suited us and the financing that we needed to be comfortable with. This is our second Kia purchase in 2 years and will continue to purchase Kia's for as long as we can. Thumbs up!

Superior Kia responded to this review

March 21, 2012

We are very happy that your happy :) enjoy your new vehicle.

Don't waste your time with these shady people

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I really wanted to say I had a great experience here.. But I did not, I wanted to say beware! I first went there because they had a used vehicle there that was advertised on the internet for $2000 less then the normal price of the car. First off, it was a misprint stating it was a Manual, but it was really a automatic.. Which is fine, I prefer manuals but don't mind automatics. Talked to the sales person, test driven the car, feels fine and no issues. Everything was fine, till I dealt with the finance guys in the back... I decided to go through their financing, and they ended up getting me a deal, but it was ridiculous amount in payments. So I asked the guy what were the terms, and how much was financed. He went around my questions, and asked him several more times before he can tell what was financed.. He ended marking the sale price $2000 more and even failed to mention the GAP insurance when I had asked what else is tacked on. So I told him we had agreed upon the sales price on the internet, and he ended making an excuse how he worked with the finance companies, fees and how he had to buy my loan from the.. Which was a bunch a baloney if you asked me, he had basically told me if I had cash he would do it for the internet price.. So I already got approved from another bank, and came back with a check. Of course, they had to call them and get more information about what needs to be done and so forth. So the sales person came back to me and said the bank was not giving any information out and felt like they were being secretive... At the same time she said the finance guy was able to get my monthly payments down if I were to finance through them, which the sale price was still marked above the internet price! I told the sales person that they were not being shady and gave more paperwork to prove it, so she went back to them with that. She came back and said that their GM would have to look at it the next day when he comes in.. So the next day rolled around and I hear nothing back from the GM on this, so I figure they didn't want my business. I never came back, refused to answer their calls on the next day after that. Here are things I have got from them: They are shady, they played the numbers game with me I went to a few different dealerships and I gave them the same paperwork and a check to buy a car from them and they had no problems getting information they needed. So they lied to me and tried to steer me into their dealer financing, so they can get more money out of me. The Sales person seemed shady too, could sense they were lying and push me into buying the vehicle. So I went to few dealerships before and after dealing with these people, and they were straight up honest, and gave me actual price, instead of seeing payments. Where as Superior Kia, they would not let me see the actual price tacked on the loan, and only what my monthly payments were.. If you are actually considering buying a car from these people, make sure you know what you are actually paying for. It could save you in the long run if they decide to mark up a vehicle with out you even knowing it. BIGGEST WAIST OF MY TIME Buyer Beware!!

Never returned drivers license

by from Cincinnati,oh |

Wanted to test drive and purchase kia soul. Was told car was available. After arriving within an hour or two told car was not there. Tried to talk me into newer model. Test drove another auto and my drivers license was not returned to me. After realizing they could not get the newer model to the payments I wanted without playing games I left the dealership. No "thanks for coming in". No handshake - Nothing - except a phone call after I got home saying the original car I wanted to see was there, and to come and get my license. I requested it to be sent back to me via mail. As of today I have never received it and that was a month ago !!!!!!! Buyer steer clear!!!!!

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

by from Muncie, IN |

I was shopping for a car in a certain price range. They had a vehicle listed for $6,977. I live 3 hours away from the dealer. So I called in asked a few questions, and shot them an offer based on what I knew was fair value for the car and pending a decent test drive. I didn't want to waste my time driving 3 hours if I couldn't work something out. The car's listed trade in value is at $5,300 in good condition. Dealer stated they put a lot of money in the car to recondition it, which I don't doubt. HOWEVER, there was a picture online of the front driver side fender showing a fairly big scuff on the car. That immediately makes the car not "clean" condition and makes it good at best. So i made an offer appropriately. The sales rep took the offer to his manager and called me back. We did this 4 to 5 times over a 2 day stretch. Finally I called the sales manager myself to see what we could workout. He essentially called me a liar and the picture was just bad lighting. Then turned around and doctored a picture and sent it to my cell phone. told me his price was solid, I would pay a $290 doc fee, title fee, sales fee, etc. They tried to hit me with over $500 in additional fees which is just PURE profit, and I wouldn't pay those. The Sales manager hung up on me and had the sales rep call me back. I told them I would never buy a car after the process. It was difficult, and VERY unfriendly. The rep was great, he was just doing his job. But the Sales Manager, John, would have been fired if I were his boss. Out of line and just plain rude. I will tell everyone I know in that area(which is a lot of people) to NEVER EVER buy a car from them. I hope this review also helps anyone else wanting to buy a car from them as well. They couldn't give me a car for free from their lot.

False Online Advertising

by from queen city,oh |

Stopped at Superior twice now to look at a car that is listed on line to find it is still not on the lot to be viewed. It has now been over a week between the two visits as well. I also called yesterday to make sure the car was able to be seen before driving there today. Once I got there today what do you know but the car was still back in service and not ready. Just plain horrible customer service. Trying to buy a car and the one I want isn't even ready after checking.

Good~

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Everythig was Excellent before payment. I'm not sure after payment.

Good~

by from Cincinnati, OHIO |

Befor payment, It was excellent. But I'm not sure after payment.....

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati |

I knew what car I wanted just trying to get the best price was my goal, after talking to Gary Reed he told me not only will superior give me the best price but lifetime maintenance plan on the vehicle plus a rewards card as well. I purchased the vehicle and am very happy. Thanks Gary Reed you rock!

Superior Kia responded to this review

March 22, 2012

Thanks for the feedback, we try to give the best experience to each and every customer. Enjoy your new vehicle.