Superior Kia

New 866-527-5929
Used 866-396-7989
Service 866-625-7951

Back that Kia Up!

Don't let bad reviews stop you!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I was scared to call this dealership after reading some scathing reviews, but I must tell you that I had a completely different experience. After my sister told me she had gone to Superior Hyundai and they were great, I decided to give them a chance. I sent an email from cars.com and received an immediate response and a phone call the next day. Jennifer Henry called me and she was wonderful. She was very nice and after a couple of phone calls we had a deal. I went to the dealership still leery of getting some kind of run-around, but they were straightforward and the manager Keith took care of my sale very quickly and nobody was pushy or smarmy. I was so pleasantly surprised by the great deal, and the wonderful service, I just had to come on and try to counter some of these scathing reviews. I might have never called because of them and I would have missed a really great deal. I haggled for a month with another dealership that wouldn't meet this price on a demo. Give them a try. Ask for Jennifer. She was great!

Great car buying Experience.......

by from Harrison, ohio |

First thanks to Gerald for his excellent customer service skills! BTW he needs a promotion..but then the dealership might not sell as many cars...lol....I can only say that if you do your homework before buying that you will not have a problem with this dealership. It was one of the easiest and friendliest experiences of purchasing a vehicle that I have had. From the sales person to the GM , to his superior they all bent over backwards to accommodate me and guide me through the process..again go there....they will treat you right! I could only give them 4 stars on facilities as they didn't have any bottled water...

Great team, Great service

by from cincinnati, OH |

Fandi, and the rest of the Sales team stayed an hour after close to help me get the deal that I was asking for. They bent over backwards for me, and given the situation with my trade in, I'm WOWED that they were able to pull it off. They put us in a newer car with half the miles at a lower payment, AND payed my previous loan off! All while not pressuring me to buy. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but this team cares about its customers.

A bunch of crooks

by from Middletown ohio |

They made our first time buying car a horrible experience. They took advantage of me and I didn't realize it till after the deal was over. I'm deabating on talking with my lawyer about how bad they ripped me off. There is no way that what they are doing is legal. This place needs to be shut down. They will be hearing from me soon..

Superior Kia responded to this review

March 2, 2015

Hello Lindsay I would like to speak to you about your experience here at Superior Kia,give me a call so we can resolve any issue you may have Thanks Greg N General Sales Manger 513-541-3300

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Purchased two cars from them in the last two years. Great service.

Gerald was Great!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I purchased my 2014 Kia Soul this past summer and I am very happy. Gerald Greene helped me through the buying process and the entire staff saw to it that it was as smooth a process as possible. I went in with the intention of purchasing and he made it happen. I am very happy and recommend any buyers to seek him out.

Love My Sorento

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Stopped by to look at used Sorentos. Was my 3rd stop of 5 dealers. The only dealer that had what I was looking for without trying to push me into a new vehicle. Dorm was very professional and did not use any of the pressure tactics I dealt with at the other dealers. Went back that evening, did an overnight test drive and purchased the vehicle in the morning. The vehicle in question was an internet deal that was not Certified, but to sweeten the deal they took the initiative and got me the Certification and the full warranty. Would definitely consider buying from them again.

A great team at Superior Kia South

by from Cincinnati ohio |

SuperiorKia South. Has a great team they are patient .work well with there customers. .Don't let the negative comments run you away..Check this team out!!!!

Great Customer Appreciation and Follow Up

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have thoroughly enjoyed becoming a part of the Kia Motors family. Everyone, from my exceptional salesperson, Gerald Green, to the maintenance folk, to the shuttle guy have been warm and friendly. Gerald is extraordinary in his follow up. Along with the electronic maintenance reminders, I can be sure that Gerald is going to make a call or send a friendly email to assure that I have set my maintenance appointments. It always gives us a chance to catch up on who I've referred to him and especially, how fantastic my ride continues to be. Kim and others in the maintenance department are always courteous and consistent. I look forward to my visits and definitely talk them up to those I know in the market for a new vehicle!

purchase my new car

by from cincinnati,ohio |

I walked into the dealership needing and wanting a car, I had only my old Kia 05 to trade in. Gerald went over and beyond the call of duty to make sure my needed were met. On that date I did walk away with a new car, and I'm still happy about my purchase as well as the service from the service department... Hats off to superior Kia, keep up the great work.

BEST experience!!

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I couldn't of asked for a better buying experience. I would recommend Superior Kia and their team to anyone I know looking to purchase a car. Gerald G. was an excellent salesman and I was more than impressed that he listened to my needs and met all my expectations. Thanks again Gerald and I love my new Kia Rio.