Superior Kia

New 877-395-2093 New877-395-2093
Used 877-427-6847 Used877-427-6847
Service 877-430-1291 Service 877-430-1291

Back that Kia Up!

Don't let bad reviews stop you!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I was scared to call this dealership after reading some scathing reviews, but I must tell you that I had a completely different experience. After my sister told me she had gone to Superior Hyundai and they were great, I decided to give them a chance. I sent an email from cars.com and received an immediate response and a phone call the next day. Jennifer Henry called me and she was wonderful. She was very nice and after a couple of phone calls we had a deal. I went to the dealership still leery of getting some kind of run-around, but they were straightforward and the manager Keith took care of my sale very quickly and nobody was pushy or smarmy. I was so pleasantly surprised by the great deal, and the wonderful service, I just had to come on and try to counter some of these scathing reviews. I might have never called because of them and I would have missed a really great deal. I haggled for a month with another dealership that wouldn't meet this price on a demo. Give them a try. Ask for Jennifer. She was great!

Bought s used car ... Unfortunately

by from Bellevue, KY |

I bought a used Chrysler 200 from Superior Kia roughly four days ago. It was night time when I made the purchase and traded my Dodge Charger in as a down payment. The car looked great and the price was decent, but I made a purchase after dark and couldn't see all of the cosmetics of the vehicle. The next morning I noticed all four tires were corroded in the center causing it to appear white. It appears as if someone hit the curb on both sides because both wheels were peeling and indented a quarter of an inch on over half of the "spokes." I spoke with the salesman about the issue after driving a half an hour to the dealership. He went and spoke to the used car sales "manager" who gave a reply that there was nothing he could do about it I would have to fix it on my own. I never got to personally speak to the used car sales manager; he used the salesman to tell me everything he had to say. I called around for a quote and it was approximately $400 to have them fixed. All they offered me was a car wash which they admitted to not doing when I purchased the car because there was not enough time left in the night. I would not recommend this place and if I could trade my car in for my older car I would.they do not care about their customers and it is very disappointed in how unprofessional they handled the situation.

Ask for Gerald

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

This was my first time buying a new car and negotitating what I want. Do your research and homework before buying from ANYONE! I knew what I could afford monthly and stuck to my guns. You can only be taken advantage of from any salesman if you let it happen! I stood my ground to exactly what I wanted and knew what I could afford. I took the car home overnight and returned it the next day. I still needed time to look at all of my options and just think..so after doing so I returned 4 days later..yes 4 days later. I did business with Gerald Greene he is professional, well educated, and not overbearing. If you go in ask for Gerald and make sure you negotiate and do business with ONLY Gerald or your salesman..negotiating different numbers with another employee on the deal(such as finance) will not help it will only confuse you. I was there for quite a few hours. This is where hagggling and stress can occur..write down everything you want and do your homework bottom line!!! I'm a woman and It's your money don't buy the mansion if you can't afford to keep the lights on! Ask for Gerald and he will make it happen! My new car smells amazing!

Great car buying Experience.......

by from Harrison, ohio |

First thanks to Gerald for his excellent customer service skills! BTW he needs a promotion..but then the dealership might not sell as many cars...lol....I can only say that if you do your homework before buying that you will not have a problem with this dealership. It was one of the easiest and friendliest experiences of purchasing a vehicle that I have had. From the sales person to the GM , to his superior they all bent over backwards to accommodate me and guide me through the process..again go there....they will treat you right! I could only give them 4 stars on facilities as they didn't have any bottled water...

Great team, Great service

by from cincinnati, OH |

Fandi, and the rest of the Sales team stayed an hour after close to help me get the deal that I was asking for. They bent over backwards for me, and given the situation with my trade in, I'm WOWED that they were able to pull it off. They put us in a newer car with half the miles at a lower payment, AND payed my previous loan off! All while not pressuring me to buy. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but this team cares about its customers.

A bunch of crooks

by from Middletown ohio |

They made our first time buying car a horrible experience. They took advantage of me and I didn't realize it till after the deal was over. I'm deabating on talking with my lawyer about how bad they ripped me off. There is no way that what they are doing is legal. This place needs to be shut down. They will be hearing from me soon..

Superior Kia responded to this review

March 2, 2015

Hello Lindsay I would like to speak to you about your experience here at Superior Kia,give me a call so we can resolve any issue you may have Thanks Greg N General Sales Manger 513-541-3300

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Purchased two cars from them in the last two years. Great service.

Gerald was Great!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I purchased my 2014 Kia Soul this past summer and I am very happy. Gerald Greene helped me through the buying process and the entire staff saw to it that it was as smooth a process as possible. I went in with the intention of purchasing and he made it happen. I am very happy and recommend any buyers to seek him out.

Love My Sorento

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Stopped by to look at used Sorentos. Was my 3rd stop of 5 dealers. The only dealer that had what I was looking for without trying to push me into a new vehicle. Dorm was very professional and did not use any of the pressure tactics I dealt with at the other dealers. Went back that evening, did an overnight test drive and purchased the vehicle in the morning. The vehicle in question was an internet deal that was not Certified, but to sweeten the deal they took the initiative and got me the Certification and the full warranty. Would definitely consider buying from them again.

A great team at Superior Kia South

by from Cincinnati ohio |

SuperiorKia South. Has a great team they are patient .work well with there customers. .Don't let the negative comments run you away..Check this team out!!!!