Superior Kia

260 W Mitchell Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45232

New 866-527-5929
Used 866-396-7989
Service 866-625-7951

Cincinnati Rolls with Superior Kia!

Don't let bad reviews stop you!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I was scared to call this dealership after reading some scathing reviews, but I must tell you that I had a completely different experience. After my sister told me she had gone to Superior Hyundai and they were great, I decided to give them a chance. I sent an email from cars.com and received an immediate response and a phone call the next day. Jennifer Henry called me and she was wonderful. She was very nice and after a couple of phone calls we had a deal. I went to the dealership still leery of getting some kind of run-around, but they were straightforward and the manager Keith took care of my sale very quickly and nobody was pushy or smarmy. I was so pleasantly surprised by the great deal, and the wonderful service, I just had to come on and try to counter some of these scathing reviews. I might have never called because of them and I would have missed a really great deal. I haggled for a month with another dealership that wouldn't meet this price on a demo. Give them a try. Ask for Jennifer. She was great!

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Purchased two cars from them in the last two years. Great service.

Gerald was Great!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I purchased my 2014 Kia Soul this past summer and I am very happy. Gerald Greene helped me through the buying process and the entire staff saw to it that it was as smooth a process as possible. I went in with the intention of purchasing and he made it happen. I am very happy and recommend any buyers to seek him out.

Love My Sorento

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Stopped by to look at used Sorentos. Was my 3rd stop of 5 dealers. The only dealer that had what I was looking for without trying to push me into a new vehicle. Dorm was very professional and did not use any of the pressure tactics I dealt with at the other dealers. Went back that evening, did an overnight test drive and purchased the vehicle in the morning. The vehicle in question was an internet deal that was not Certified, but to sweeten the deal they took the initiative and got me the Certification and the full warranty. Would definitely consider buying from them again.

A great team at Superior Kia South

by from Cincinnati ohio |

SuperiorKia South. Has a great team they are patient .work well with there customers. .Don't let the negative comments run you away..Check this team out!!!!

Great Customer Appreciation and Follow Up

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have thoroughly enjoyed becoming a part of the Kia Motors family. Everyone, from my exceptional salesperson, Gerald Green, to the maintenance folk, to the shuttle guy have been warm and friendly. Gerald is extraordinary in his follow up. Along with the electronic maintenance reminders, I can be sure that Gerald is going to make a call or send a friendly email to assure that I have set my maintenance appointments. It always gives us a chance to catch up on who I've referred to him and especially, how fantastic my ride continues to be. Kim and others in the maintenance department are always courteous and consistent. I look forward to my visits and definitely talk them up to those I know in the market for a new vehicle!

purchase my new car

by from cincinnati,ohio |

I walked into the dealership needing and wanting a car, I had only my old Kia 05 to trade in. Gerald went over and beyond the call of duty to make sure my needed were met. On that date I did walk away with a new car, and I'm still happy about my purchase as well as the service from the service department... Hats off to superior Kia, keep up the great work.

BEST experience!!

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I couldn't of asked for a better buying experience. I would recommend Superior Kia and their team to anyone I know looking to purchase a car. Gerald G. was an excellent salesman and I was more than impressed that he listened to my needs and met all my expectations. Thanks again Gerald and I love my new Kia Rio.

WASTE OF TIME

by from Columbus, Oh |

If something looks to good to be true, it is. I should have read the reviews before driving 2 hours to try to buy a car. The car was there when I called them that I was coming over, and gone when I got there. Another advertised car was being detailed and could not show me it. He wanted to show me higher priced cars. I left without a car.

Don't waste your time with these shady people

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I really wanted to say I had a great experience here.. But I did not, I wanted to say beware! I first went there because they had a used vehicle there that was advertised on the internet for $2000 less then the normal price of the car. First off, it was a misprint stating it was a Manual, but it was really a automatic.. Which is fine, I prefer manuals but don't mind automatics. Talked to the sales person, test driven the car, feels fine and no issues. Everything was fine, till I dealt with the finance guys in the back... I decided to go through their financing, and they ended up getting me a deal, but it was ridiculous amount in payments. So I asked the guy what were the terms, and how much was financed. He went around my questions, and asked him several more times before he can tell what was financed.. He ended marking the sale price $2000 more and even failed to mention the GAP insurance when I had asked what else is tacked on. So I told him we had agreed upon the sales price on the internet, and he ended making an excuse how he worked with the finance companies, fees and how he had to buy my loan from the.. Which was a bunch a baloney if you asked me, he had basically told me if I had cash he would do it for the internet price.. So I already got approved from another bank, and came back with a check. Of course, they had to call them and get more information about what needs to be done and so forth. So the sales person came back to me and said the bank was not giving any information out and felt like they were being secretive... At the same time she said the finance guy was able to get my monthly payments down if I were to finance through them, which the sale price was still marked above the internet price! I told the sales person that they were not being shady and gave more paperwork to prove it, so she went back to them with that. She came back and said that their GM would have to look at it the next day when he comes in.. So the next day rolled around and I hear nothing back from the GM on this, so I figure they didn't want my business. I never came back, refused to answer their calls on the next day after that. Here are things I have got from them: They are shady, they played the numbers game with me I went to a few different dealerships and I gave them the same paperwork and a check to buy a car from them and they had no problems getting information they needed. So they lied to me and tried to steer me into their dealer financing, so they can get more money out of me. The Sales person seemed shady too, could sense they were lying and push me into buying the vehicle. So I went to few dealerships before and after dealing with these people, and they were straight up honest, and gave me actual price, instead of seeing payments. Where as Superior Kia, they would not let me see the actual price tacked on the loan, and only what my monthly payments were.. If you are actually considering buying a car from these people, make sure you know what you are actually paying for. It could save you in the long run if they decide to mark up a vehicle with out you even knowing it. BIGGEST WAIST OF MY TIME Buyer Beware!!

Never returned drivers license

by from Cincinnati,oh |

Wanted to test drive and purchase kia soul. Was told car was available. After arriving within an hour or two told car was not there. Tried to talk me into newer model. Test drove another auto and my drivers license was not returned to me. After realizing they could not get the newer model to the payments I wanted without playing games I left the dealership. No "thanks for coming in". No handshake - Nothing - except a phone call after I got home saying the original car I wanted to see was there, and to come and get my license. I requested it to be sent back to me via mail. As of today I have never received it and that was a month ago !!!!!!! Buyer steer clear!!!!!