The BMW Store Inc.

Service 888-557-4132

Passion Loves Company

Great experience at the BMW Store in Cincinnati

by from West Chester, OH |

I had an existing BMW and the lease was just about up. I worked with Chris and he helped me get out of the old one and have a new one built to my liking and shipped over before my existing lease was up. He was great to work with and made it the easiest car buying experience I've ever had.

Pleasant, low-pressure dealer

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I just bought my 3rd new car from the BMW Store. The experience was once again very pleasant and low-pressure -- on my initial visit they were more interested in helping me figure out what best fit my needs rather than just trying to get me in whatever was on the lot. We were able to settle on a model and features a few weeks later, and I accepted their first offer as it was consistent with what my research showed to be a good deal. All of this happened remotely while I was on a business trip, then I was able to pick up the car a few days later when I returned to town. Everything was very easy.

Awesome X3 Diesel

by from Cincinnati |

Awesome 2015 X3 Chris Lykins is a very knowledgeable sales person and helped me choose the right model and option configuration. It was even a faster experience than my X1 purchase and the deal was improved, over my experience 2 years ago. I chose the 2015 X3 Diesel and I love the response of the vehicle and the MPG. Good luck with your selection and talk to Chris!

The BMW Store is very responsive

by from Louisville, Ky |

i emailed The BMW Store via the Cars.Com app. I received a reply to my email within 1 hour of submission. The sales rep was very professional, knowledgable and helpful. It turned out that the car listed did not have the options i was looking for. But, the sales rep worked with me and we were able agree on a deal where he ordered a car with the options i was looking for. I had never dealt with The BMW Store before, but am glad i found them on Cars.Com.

Great experience from an out-of-town buyer.

by from Queens, NY |

I purchased a 2011 CPO BMW from BMW Store in May 2014. I flew in from out of town just for this car, and was very pleased with the condition of the car. The exterior detail and paint treatment (covering up of scratches and dings) was excellent and the interior was very clean and odor-free. Of course there was some evidence of normal wear and tear inside but overall, it looked practically like a brand new car, not bad for a car that actually is 3.5 years old with 52K on it. Paul was my sales contact and he was very honest and helpful throughout the process. We verbally agreed on a final sales price, and this agreed-upon price was in all of the paperwork that was prepared ahead of time in anticipation of my arrival. They even picked me up from my hotel. Overall I felt that I made the right choice and would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a CPO car online and considering to travel for the perfect car.

Excellent Dealership ,outstanding employees

by from Cincinnati,OH |

I purchased a beautiful ,used BMW X5 from this dealership, the sale guy ,Brandon Mitchell,was terrific ! Knowledgable,no pressure sale,extremely polite,and courteous. I got a great deal on the car and I can't say enough great things about Brandon and about the dealership, I highly recommend them both!

Purchased 2015 BMW X3

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Purchased 2015 BMW X3 The team at the BMW Store was a great pleasure to work with when purchasing my X3 this past April. Chuck, as a new associate, worked diligently with me to make sure we were on the same page with all specifications for the custom order. He reached out several times during the sales and delivery process to update me on the status of the vehicle. In addition he accepted all my calls regarding inquiries on options and was effective at explaining their additional value. Ultimately, I had ordered a highly customized vehicle and it was delivered on time and it was an exact match to my intentions. My type A personality was met at every turn and this is a testament that the BMW Store is a great place to purchase a vehicle. Ric manages his team well and Connor was able to set up financing quickly for my lease while having a great conversation.

Awesome service, easy financing options

by from Columbus, OH |

I made an appointment via e-mail and was scheduled in to suit my schedule. The customer service official that I dealt with was very honest and professional and made the buying process work for my situation. Overall very happy with the result.

435i Convertible

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Having driven a Lexus SC430 for 12 years, I knew what I enjoyed in a vehicle. Since 1993 I have owned 5 Lexus cars; but since they dropped the SC430, and did not replace it with anything remotely close (the IS350 doesn't count), I had to consider something else. Knowing I wanted a convertible, I looked at the Mercedes E350 and Audi S5, but was concerned about a soft top. BMW, however, offered a convertible with a hard top (like the SC430), and I was sold. My timing wasn't that great, as production of the new 435i convertibles hadn't begun, but I placed my order with Chris Lykins. Overall, the experience was good. The car took longer than expected, and there were no discounts on a new model, but I am pleased with my new car. I purchased my last BMW in 1987; I am hopeful it won't be 27 years to my next one.

Service Dept........Never Again

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

My 2010 Mini Cooper refused to start one Saturday evening. When you put the fob in the lights and radio came on but once you pushed the button, nothing. Attempts to jump the car failed. We had the car towed to my regular mechanic. Upon further research I was informed by mini cooper that the car was still under warranty and on Monday morning they towed the car to the bmw store for a new battery. Late Monday I was called and informed that the battery was bad because of miss use and therefore no longer under warranty. Miss use??? yes, the computer informed the mechanic that we had either left the lights on or played the radio without the engine running and damaged the battery. I was skeptical and had the audacity to question the mechanic at bmw and his computer. He was very condescending which caused me to speak to the manager. IT didn't get any better. I ended up having them start the car and I took it back to my mechanic Monday evening. Tuesday morning he called to inform me the starter was bad. Since bmw made it clear I was incapable of understanding the workings of a car I asked my mechanic call them. BMW picked the car up Tuesday morning because the starter was still under warranty. I got my car back Thursday evening with a new starter and new battery. They bmw store was painful to work with and I won't be back Although they ended up repairing my car for free I am confident the outcome would have been different had it not been at my mechanics first. The whole experience was shady. The people at the bmw store think very highly of themselves and don't like to be questioned. The service manager was as condescending as the mechanic and they both made me very uncomfortable. I am still waiting for them to send me and email to rate my experience!

A great experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Over the years, my wife and I have purchased four new BMWs and two Mini Coopers from the BMW Store. Since we have been having our cars serviced there for thirty years, we already knew how great the new car sales and service departments were. We just bought our first pre-owned BMW through Julian Lambert. It's a 2011 BMW X5. We love it! And now we know something about the used cars department. Julian could not be a better sales person to deal with. He's extremely personable and knowledgeable about the cars he sells. He went far beyond his job description by helping us find exactly the accessories that we wanted to go with the vehicle. He also helped us greatly with our trade-in. Pick Julian as your sales person. You won't regret it.