Superior Honda

4777 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45232

New 866-609-8181
Used 888-207-3577
Service 866-396-7974

Superior Honda, your original Honda Dealer, 40 years and counting!

Honda Pilot Purchase

by from Alexandria, KY |

My overall satisfaction was 5 stars. Steve Kaplan is well informed on the vehicles he is selling. He explained everything to me so that I could drive off the lot without concern. The overall purchase process is the same everywhere, too lengthy. The gentleman who closed the sale was very kind and respectful, I am sorry that I have forgotten his name. The Manager I was referred to for negotiations came across as overly assertive, almost as though she were trying to intimidate me. However, I have been looking for a new vehicle for a few years and had done my research. Steve sealed the deal with his professionalism and the knowledge of his product. I will definitely refer anyone who asks to contact Steve for assistance.

Honest. Trustworthy. Good people!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Superior Honda. Steve Kaplan was my salesperson, and he was excellent! Steve made me feel very comfortable, and did not pressure me a bit. I visited Superior Honda several times, over a two-month period, and did not feel pressured to make a decision at all. Steve had answers for all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable about my choice. I highly recommend Steve Kaplan and Superior Honda!

Overall Fabulous!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Steve Kaplan and everyone at Superior Honda were amazing. I have leased through several other Honda dealerships in the past and none of my experiences compare. Steve took the time to really work with me prior to coming in and delivered what he promised he could. I actually left with the car I wanted for a payment I wanted. Steve was great, not pushy, and definitely will be who I call when I am ready for my next car.

Highly recommend a friend or family member

by from Cincinnati, OHIO |

I was looking to purchase a vehicle 15K or less. I told them about some of the car I had viewed on-line. They showed me those cars and like two others. After finding the car I liked, I test drove it to get a feel for how it drove. Once I returned back to the dealer, we discussed a few figures we both agreed upon and next thing you know I was signing my paperwork and driving off the lot happy. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Im glad happy with everything. And my car still runs in excellent condition.

Jami Smith and Superior Team Very helpful!!

by from Cincinnati OH |

I have leased with Honda in the past and went back to release. I had a lot of questions about my options and the process and Jami Smith and his team were VERY helpful. I had a lot of questions throughout the process and they went above and beyond to help me make sure I was making the best decision for me. I love the new car!!!!

Excellent

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Buying a new car is always a daunting experience but working with Jami Smith at Superior Honda makes it a little easier. He is very pleasant to deal with, quoted the best price for the model I liked in a very comfortable manner and made the process much easier to manage. All in all, am pleased with the process. I will go to him first without hesitation if I was looking for a Honda car.

Consistent Personal Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I have been having my Accord serviced here for 8 years after moving to this area. I know zip about cars and have little interest in learning except what is necessary to keep me safe and not over pay. I am an AARP plus, age woman and depend on these people to give me fair service and deal with me professionally and honestly. They have always been patient, never condescending, and squeezed me in on the spur of the moment for an immediate problem. They have done a few minor things gratis . My sales person was Liz Forte and I had met her waiting during car service, because she is so friendly. I told her when the time came I would be looking for a used car. She knew what my budget and needs were, and included me in an email she sent to friends and her clients when a possible deal came up. I had a very relaxed, non pressure experience buying it and felt it was a very fair deal. I'm not completely inept, I had consulted the Blue Book and called a couple of friends ( " local car guys") to ask advice. I have recommended the service dept. at this dealer in the past, especially for women or anyone whose car vocabulary could be expanded beyond wipers and tires! And the coffee is pretty darn good. (major points!) I think Liz could actually get elected to office, except she's too honest!

Amazing Experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I recently leased a new accord from Superior. From top to bottom I had a fantastic experience with one of their associates Steve. This is my second time leasing with Steve and Superior. From test driving, to how I was treated, to negotiating, to price, to paperwork, I felt like I was treated fairly and respectfully. Steve was also extremely informative regarding any and all features on the new accord, as well as helping to acclimatize me to the new electronic features. I would highly recommend the Superior experience to anyone looking to lease or purchase a new car.

Pleasant experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I went Honda not sure what I wanted and drove out in a 2014 Honda Civic Si. Steve Kaplan was so patient with me and treated me with the upmost respect. I will deal with Steve and his team from now on. The facility was beautiful and the staff was very nice. I came in because I no longer wanted the minivan I had been driving for years. I wanted out of the minivan and into something else but I just didn't know what I wanted and Steve let me test drive whatever I wanted until I came across the Si and I knew that was it. Everything went very smoothly. My financing went quickly and the dealership was so clean. They really worked for me that day. I'm sending my family & friends Steve Kaplan's way that's for sure.

Pleasant experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I went to Honda not sure what I wanted and drove out in a 2014 Honda Civic Si. Steve Kaplan was so patient with me and treated me with the upmost respect. I will deal with Steve and his team from now on. The facility was beautiful and the staff was very nice. I came in because I no longer wanted the minivan I had been driving for years. I wanted out of the minivan and into something else but I just didn't know what I wanted and Steve let me test drive whatever I wanted until I came across the Si and I knew that was it. Everything went very smoothly. My financing went quickly and the dealership was so clean. They really worked for me that day. I'm sending my family & friends Steve Kaplan's way that's for sure.