Superior Honda

4777 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45232

New 866-609-8181 New 866-609-8181
Used 888-207-3577 Used 888-207-3577
Service 866-396-7974 Service 866-396-7974

Superior Honda, your original Honda Dealer, over 40 years and counting!

Great purchase experience!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Great buying experience with Amanda! Very happy with my Honda CRV 2015 purchase!

January 9, 2016

Hi Laura, Congrats on the new CRV! Great choice! Thanks for choosing us, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

Service above and beyond

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Just wanted to send out a big thank you to Elizabeth-Liz Forte. She recently sold me a 2014 Hyundai Elantra. She made the buying experience a good one. She also went above and beyond in customer service. When she realized there was a little bit of adhesive from an old window sticker, she came to my workplace and picked up the car. She had the adhesive removed and one of the service guys washed my car.(This was right after the snow fall and my car was covered in salt.) I would definitely go back to Liz for another car and would highly recommend her for future car purchases. Thanks again Liz

January 21, 2016

Hi Steve, Thank you for choosing us - we are so glad that we could work with you and make your experience memorable. Liz is great and loves her customers. Please let her know if there is anything else you need! We hope to see you again very soon! Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

Bought A Honda 2007 WAS SUPER EASY AND LOW STRESS!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Liz Forte was super nice, knowledgeable, and for what normally is a very stressful time she made very easy! More than anything I didn't feel like she was trying to take advantage of us or sale us on the most expensive or flashy model. She listened to what we wanted and tried to find the best price that also met our needs. We shall see on the repairs as we haven't had any yet but I don't foresee it being any less convenient or low stress.

January 9, 2016

Hello Pastor Van, Thanks so much for shopping with us. We are honored to have the chance to help you in your car purchasing process! I promise that our service center staff are just as helpful. Should you ever need anything, please reach out to us! Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

A+ Staff - Jami Smith, Cindy Cella, Rick Friedman

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My wife and I returned to Superior Honda for another Pilot and the Internet Sales team of Jami Smith and Cindy Cella made it an easy and enjoyable process. They had a car we liked and negotiation was smooth and simple. We got a very fair price on the Pilot and Rick Friedman in the Finance Department guided us the rest of the way. They had the car and paperwork ready to go the morning I came back to finalize things and I was out the door in no time. We would definitely recommend working with the crew at Superior for a new or used purchase.

January 9, 2016

Hi Tim, Congrats on your new Pilot! Thanks so much for choosing us to purchase from. We are so glad we could make the experience a pleasant one. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with! Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

Hospitable service !

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was helped by Amanda and Greg at Superior Honda. They helped me choose my car and I am thankful that they listened to me and my needs. I recommend this place. Definitely eased my worries with car buying.

August 26, 2015

We strive to make the car buying experience a pleasant one, and are happy that we succeeded in doing that for you! We hope to see you again soon Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

Purchased First Honda!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Liz Forte helped me in the process of buying my first Honda Civic. She was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. The whole experience was very pleasant, and I would recommend her to any friends and family. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks Liz!

August 20, 2015

Thanks for choosing us for your very first Civic! We hope to see you again soon. Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

Very Pleased

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Dealt with James Pankey at Superior Honda in Cincinnati, Also with Rick Friedman. Both are super people. Very happy. Leased 2015 Civic. I give them all A+!

August 20, 2015

Congratulations on that new Civic. Great choice! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you! Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

purchase Honda civic

by from Dayton |

my wife and I , we bought a new car from Superior Honda 3 weeks ago. We had a very pleasant experience. Jamie is very knowledgeable , helpful and patience. Mary and Ray also very helpful and answer lots of our question and they match the sale price from Emunds.com make the sale process smooth , easy and quickly.. We very appreciate theirs service and experience. Thanks. We will recommend them to our friends.

August 20, 2015

The highest compliment we could receive is a recommendation, so thanks for spreading the word. We are happy that we could make you happy! Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

Purchased First Honda, Will come back...

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We interacted with multiple sales persons and managers throughout the process. Everything was great and we purchased our new Odyssey for a great price. They were very straight-forward and made the process very simple.

August 20, 2015

We hope you are still enjoying that Odyssey, especially with back to school season starting! We hope to see you all again soon Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000

CRV 2015

by from Cold Spring, KY |

We did our homework and knew we wanted to purchase a Honda-CRV. Originally we were thinking we would purchase a used 2013 or 2014. When we found out we could purchase a new 2015 for only a small amount more there was no decision to be made. The 2015 safety rating, body style and gas mileage sold us. Our sales dealer, Jamie could not have been more accommodating or attentive. Good experience.

August 20, 2015

The safety rating really cannot be beaten on the CR-V. Congratulations! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Chris Heck General Manager l Superior Honda P: 513-542-8000