Woody Sander Ford

Used 866-228-7261
Service 877-468-3329

Great Buying Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I have to say the most pleasurable, pain free car buying experience I have ever had in my life happened when working with Woody Sander Ford. We all have horror stories of dealing with slick salesmen, finance guys that try to pad costs, people playing games, but you will find NONE of that at Woody Sander Ford. I went in there to look at used SUVS/Wagons-our salesman Ron Janke was fantastic to deal with. We couldn't work out numbers on a used vehicle but he did a great job showing us new vehicles that would be a better buy and make more sense for us. Ron and the entire team at Woody Sander Ford's customer service is TOP NOTCH. They didn't have the exact vehicle we wanted but they searched other area dealers and found the exact specs we wanted (AWD). They are very honest and fair in their dealings when reviewing terms of the sale. I also have to recommend the used car manager who was easy to deal with and offered fair trade value. The finance mgr. Jack Moreland was also great to work with. When I came to pick up the vehicle they spent a significant amount of time to set up my bluetooth and they gave a detailed review of features on the car before I drove off the lot. If you are looking for great service and a hassle-free, pleasurable buying experience, go to Woody Sander Ford!

Great sales department!

by from Cincinnati,OH |

I purchased a 2014 Ford F150 .Salesperson was great! She was knowledgeable and helped me find the exact truck.

HORRIBLE COMPANY

by from Cincinnati OH |

If you are thinking of coming into this facility DON'T!!!! they are the worst company I have ever had to deal with. Their staff is completely incompetent, they can't even remember to remove the old oil change sticker and put in a new one when they are supposed to do an oil change. You can't guarantee they actually do the work you are paying them to do. I also purchased a warranty with their company and when I had an issue with the car and took it in to them I was told the issue wasn't covered and then was billed $150 for them to do NOTHING!. I would never even take a fee car from this company. Worst experience of my life!!!!

Bait Car that doesn't exist

by from Lebanon, OH |

My wife stopped by to see a Sonata they had listed on the Cars.com site. They said, "Oh, that car has been gone a long time. It wasn't on the lot very long." The salesman seemed to think it was funny that she drove out to see it. They generally treated her with a condescending attitude that angered my wife. We need a car and are ready to buy but we won't be buying a car from this outfit.

Did not do the work

by from cincinnati, ohio |

Can't get a guarantee that if I leave my car that service will be performed. I dropped my car off at 8 am for 100,000 mile work and at 1:30 called to see if the work had been done . I was told that nothing had been done so far but they would do the oil change . At 3:30 I was told that they were getting ready to do the oil change. I took it someplace else. I still need the 100,000 mile work done so I called for an appointment and was told I would not need one. But that they could not promises to have the work done.

Wouldn't contact us back

by from Indiana |

I attempted to contact this dealer multiple times concerning a vehicle we were interested in. We tried to contact them through cars.com and their own website twice. We never received a response from them.

EASYTIME

by from CINTI OHIO |

HAVE DEALT WITH SEVERAL DEALERS OVER THE YEARS BUT HAVE NEVER HAD AS AN EASY TIME OR HAD A DEALER VALUE MY TIME AS I HAD AT WOODY SANDERS FORD WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR NEW OR USED