Busam Nissan

New 888-717-5504
Used 888-449-6497
Service 888-324-0438

Busam Nissan of Cincinnati The Dealer Closest To Your Heart Since 1909

We've been customers of Busam Nissan for 13 years.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We've been customers of Busam Nissan for 13 years. During that time, we've mostly worked with Ken & Stephan in the service department; they are EXCEPTIONAL and always make sure we are taken care of. That same care and attention was given to us when we decided it was time to purchase a new car. We were assured going in that we'd be taken care of and we were.

Bob & Thea

by from Milford, OH |

We purchased a 1998 Maxima 15 years ago from Busam Nissan. This weekend we purchased a 2013 Altima from Busam. In the 15 year period between these purchases, nothing has changed. Great service, good deals, personal attention and a truly wonderful car buying experience. Thea and I were discussing our experience with Busam Nissan this morning saying that the experience was so comfortable that if for some reason we found out that we could have purchased the Altima and saved more money elsewhere it would make no difference. We feel like we were treated as equals, and old friends, not just like customers. Thank you John, Steven, and the whole staff at Busam Nissan for a seamless, enjoyable, buying experience.

Great buying experience.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We purchased a 2012 Nissan Versa SV sedan about 2 months ago at Busam Nissan & the buying experience was the most stressless, easy & fast process I have ever done. Most times in other dealers you wind up sitting & waiting for half a day for the whole process to play out but this was quick & painless.

Busam Nissan responded to this review

April 24, 2013

Phenomenal to hear! Makes us proud to know we were able to make your experience one of a kind. :) Congratulations on the new Nissan Versa by the way; I'm sure you've fall in love with it! If you ever need anything please stop on by or give us a call, we love working with wonderful customers like yourself! Thank you.

New car lease

by from Cincinnati ,OH |

Salesman advised that 39 month lease term was the only term available. I had requested a shorter term. The day after I signed the 39 month term, I saw a TV add for a 24 month lease. I contacted the dealer sales manager and Nissan corporate to attempt to change lease term. Corporate opened a complaint but did nothing, sales manager would not change term.

Busam Nissan Testimonial

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I have been a customer for over 15 years, and my salesman Gary always takes care of me. I also use the service department because Ken and Stefan are a pleasure to work with. They always go the extra mile.