Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

33 W Kemper Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246

New 866-455-0547
Used 866-788-7412
Service 888-557-9389

The Tri-state's most trusted automotive name since 1917!

review

by from Dayton ohio |

Sales team was helpful and knowledge able good place to start

Unprofessional

by from Wilder, Ky |

I am going through a divorce and have bad credit because of it. They 'guarantee' financing, and I spent all afternoon without an answer. My salesman told me he would get back with me THAT DAY to let me know how much I qualified for, and which cars on their lot I could choose from. I did not hear from him at all that night, I tried to call the number on his business card without an answer, and left several messages for him to return my call that next day. No response, so I called and asked to speak with the sales manager.it was nothing but me getting the runaround! The sales manager in the used car lot even avoided my calls all day that next day, and I finally called back at 5 PM the following night to leave a message for him to let him know that I would never be back! Everyone should be treated with the courtesy of a call back, regardless of if they qualified for something or not. They were very unprofessional by avoiding my calls, and I will do everything I can not to recommend them to any of my family or friends!

Why you should work with Jake Sweeney Chevrolet

by from Tennessee |

Well unfortunately for me my finances kept me from completing the deal. Brad monhollen (513) 782-2899 ext 3151 in used sales is a straight shooter and hard worker. I have made many car deals never has anyone worked harder. So do yourself a favor and call Brad. Listen I have no affiliation with Brad the dealer or chevy. I was unable to meet my end of a truly great deal on a GMC truck. I was so impressed with this salesmen I wanted to write a review.

very disappointed

by from Cincinnati ohio |

I've been having trouble out of my car since day one. I took it back for repairs only to get it back in the same condition and they told me they couldnt find the problem. The finance manager was very rude tellin me that they don't have to repair my car at all they were doing me a favor. Nonone cares about the customer they just care about the sale and their commission. Please save yourself the headache I'll NEVER go back or reccomend anyone!!!!!

shopping for Camaro

by from Harrison, Ohio |

Information was sent in a very timely manner. Details on the auto I was interested in were included (options) as well as the price.

2006 GTO

by from Seaman, Oh |

They had a 2006 Pontiac gto posted on cars.com but no pictures. I contacted a salesman online @ asked for the price & if he could send me some pictures of the vehicle. The salesman said yes took my e-mail address & that was the last I ever heard from them. Must not have wanted to sell the car very bad.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS

by from Middletown, OH |

We've been dealing with buying our used vehicle since Aug. 31st and it's been non stop hassles and issues. No one returns calls. No one wants to help. And we get lip from the sales person we bought from. There were issues with the first loan, so a second set of paperwork was filled out. Lo and behold only the first set was sent thru after being assured that everything would be fine and the second set would nullify the first. It's been a headache. We've been buying used vehicles forever and have NEVER had the problems that we've had with Jake Sweeney. We will NEVER buy from Jake Sweeney again, and will urge everyone we know not to deal with them.

Help on Cars.com

by from kings mills, oh |

I had previously contacted this dealer about a car listed on the Cars.com android app and had a reply within the day, even on the weekend. If I were to buy a car I would buy it from here just based on the customer service.

Wonderful experience

by from Trotwood, Ohio |

This has been by far the best car buying experience ever. I would recommend them to anyone. After being there for a few hours I drove home in my brand new car. Brad was my salesman and he was GREAT!

See these guys

by from Centerville, OH |

See Adumn Allen or Jemaul Groce for a good experience in buying a vehicle. I bought a Ford F150 and got a fair deal. They are good people! Thank You, Dave

Very happy customer!

by from Dayton,Oh |

So I'll be honest. I was expecting the stereotypical car dealer experience with the guy trying to sell me something I didn't want or pressuring me to buy. My experiences in the past told me to expect the worst. What I got was the complete opposite. The salesman Marty was great!! He never once made me feel pressure to buy and he worked with me. I feel like most dealers and salesmen work against you. In that their prices are set in stone and they defend themselves for having bad product, and they make you feel not confident. Marty however did not do this. He was the one pointing out the scratches in some of the cars. It was nice to have a sales person doing that. It really made me feel like he had my interests. Even though my Dad was with me it was like having another Dad there helping me.I can not stress the importance of how refreshing it was to have a sales person working with/for me. We test drove some cars and I did find the perfect one. When discussing the final price I gave him a number and I didn't get that stupid run around like "are you nuts?"..."We can't do that low we have to keep the lights on!". He just wrote down the number and what we wanted and didn't fuss about it. It was so nice to not have to fight for a price. The only down side of my experience was there was an issue with a clip on the car but they fixed it for me and gave me a fun loaner car for the afternoon. Overall I was very impressed with this experience. I think everyone can agree in that buying a car from a dealership can be very stressful, and that crappy salesmen stereotypes exist for a reason. I didn't have any of those issues here. I strongly recommend this dealership if you want a stress free car buying experience.