Borcherding Buick GMC

9737 Kings Auto Mall Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45249

Used 866-441-1229

excellent

by from cincinnati OH |

The dealership is excellent. Tony in the body shop is a true professional. He takes care and provides excellent service day in and day out every day. He never fails to provide 100 percent.

Borcherding Auto Collision

by from Cinti, Ohio |

I have been a customer of Borcherding Auto Collision for many many years and have know Mr. Gillespie for many years. He is without a doubt one of the best in the business. They don't come any better than him,and for wanting his customers to be completely happy with their automobile when the work is done. Just keep up the great work and you will have many more happy customers like myself. Thanks again

I would return to Borcherding

by from Mason, OH |

Our salesperson Jane Scott was fantastic! She took time to understand what our physical needs in a new vehicle were. She made informed recommendations and showed us something that better met our needs than what we originally came into look at. Our whole buying experience with Jane and Borcherding was the best car buying experience we have had in almost 50 years of buying cars.

Great Experience

by from Goshen, OH |

From the time I walked in the door at Borcherding until I drove away in my new Terrain I was completely and totally satisfied. From the greeting I received from the receptionist and my sales person to working with the sales manager, the vehicle exchange manager and the finance managers, I could not have asked for a better experience. They found me the exact vehicle I was looking for, make the trade in painless, kept me updated about the process and got me to the payment I was hoping for. I would like to thank Lindsey West, Hank Stallings, Steve Camp, Steve Newdigate, Vic Hanes and Derek Olgetree for a wonderful buying experience. I could not be more pleased.

Great expireance

by from Harrison Ohio |

I purchased A 2012 Buick Regal and could not be happier. The car is great, the service was great and Fred Hiudt the sales Sales Associate Great! Great! Great! I look forward to going back for my next car.

Great customer service, in and out fast, polite

by from Mason, Ohio |

I was impressed with how efficient their service department worked as well as they are SO easy to work with. I had inquired about a trade in that I was thinking about doing and Borcherding gave me a fair price.. I would definitely come here again for all of my automotive needs. Thanks Borcherding and thanks to a great GM who runs the place efficiently!

Great service experience

by from Loveland, OH |

Our 2002 Envoy is nearly 13 years old so was due for significant regular maintenance updates. While this can be expensive, it is necessary to keep it running and in good condition. The service staff at Borcherding, particularly Chris Fortin, have been very professional and informative as they explain exactly what's being done and for what reason(s) and manage my expectations for time and specific expense of all repairs. Great job!

Borcherding Buick GMC responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Doug, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are very fortunate to have Chris as part of our team here at Borcherding Buick GMC. Thank you for letting us service your 2002 GMC Envoy. We take great pride in knowing that we have done all that we can to provide you a pleasurable experience when you visit the dealership. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your vehicle. Borcherding Buick GMC Service Staff

Borcheding is first class!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I was in the market for a 2010-2012 buick lacrosse, red with less than 50k miles for my wife. I saw the one I wanted at Borcherding. 2011 CXS, red, 42,400 miles fully loaded! At a great price. I sent an email in asking if it was still available it was I made an appointment to come see it and drive it, my wife loved it and so did I. Tony and Eric took great care of us while we were there. Eric was very helpful and knowledgable on the car. We were pre-approved and Derek in finance cut our rate in half! So...YES, we are very pleased with the service we recieved thus far. I am quick to criticize but just as quick to praise and so far we have had a first rate experience. Thank you all at Borcherding Buick GMC!

Excellent Service

by from Cincinnaati, Ohio |

Borcherding has an excellent sales staff and service department. I have purchased new and used cars there. The service department people have been there as long as I have been bringing my cars in. They always know needs to be done and are easy to talk to.

Completely Satisfied

by from Liberty Township, OH |

We are both extremely happy with our recent purchase & love it. Christy was very knowledgeable & able to help with all of our questions & provided very reasonable options. We were pleased that Borcherding had more than 1 affordable choice LACROSSE with our options to make a decision. The advertised sticker on vehicles was definitely a plus (39 month lease with $$ down payment & monthly payment). We would definitely do it again.