Columbia Acura/Hyundai

Used 888-387-2481
Service 877-352-6828

Excellent Purchasing Experience

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

Living about 2.5 hrs away from Columbia Hyundai, getting complete information was critical before making the trip. We were fortunate to get in contact with Tony Gates. Told him about our interest in a 2013 Elantra and price target. Over the course of several days Tony was patient enough to answer ALL of our questions(price, color, options, etc....) in a timely manner. Armed with all the information we decided to go ahead and drive to Columbia Hyundai. The vehicle was as advertised. After the test drive, we decided to finalize the deal. There were no surprises. The numbers were as determined over the phone. Thank you Tony for a straight forward, low pressure and tell it like it is approach to selling cars.

decent buying trip

by from Indianapolis IN |

I BOUGHT the truck I went to see. Their knowledge of the Ranger was limited and negotiation was one sided. I expect the truck to be fine. They are friendly enough. Perhaps buying a HyundIai or an Acura would be different. Don't expect them to know much about Rangers or trucks.

good buying bad car poor.

by from macon, ga |

I just bought a 02 rsx they were laid back not pushy. I have had the car a week and the transmission lights on the check engine lights on and the ac doesn't work. sure was easy to buy a headache thanks tony!

Service Department ruins it for me

by from Cincinnati, AoH |

The process of purchasing/leasing my RDX was awesome! My sales person (Dan Carroll) was exceptional and I would buy from him again in a heartbeat. The problem with this dealership is the Service Department! Most of the time the Service Department staff are courteous and professional, especially when in front of you (...though I had the uncomfortable experience of watching the customer service Manager deal with a disgruntled customer in front of me and when the customer told him that he would never come back to this dealership to purchase or have service done on his Acura again, the customer service manager actually told him "that's your prerogative" and then turned and walked away from him) - Nice!!! The issues I've personally experienced have to do with their ability and/or willingness to follow through and completing the customer service experience. I've experienced multiple issues of not receiving phone calls when I was promised that they would call me. I've experienced 2 issues of waiting for a "part" to come in (that was ordered for my vehicle) and I never get a call. I finally have to call and check with the Parts Department only to be told that they "notified the Service Department a week ago" that my part was in. When I spoke with the Service Department, all I got was "whoops, sorry my bad". They seem to have this "I can't be bothered" mentality and come across as arrogant and condescending at times. Example: Trying to schedule an oil change (...for 7 days in the future) and I'm told "we're all booked up!". I ask if there is any way to squeeze me inn and I get moans and grumbles. * So I called Superior Acura and they got me scheduled instantly with no problems at all. Example: I called to request some relatively simple service on my RDX, I told them that I could leave it, and I requested a loaner car. I was told "we don't do loaner cars for that". When I asked how long the service would take I was told "at least 60-90 minutes, but we won't know if it's longer until we get in there". * I again called Superior Acura and they scheduled my appointment right away and told me that they would have a loaner car waiting for me before I could even ask them for one. I have not been back to Columbia Acura since then. I now have all of my RDX issues and service addressed at Superior Acura, and if I decide to buy another Acura when my lease is up in December, it will come from Superior Acura! They obviously know how to provide all around "Superior" customer service where as Columbia Acura (for me) only seems to be able to provide "Superior" service when it comes to buying the actual vehicle. Sad, but true..

Acura is the best!

by from Taylor Mill, KY |

I have owned and/or leased 5 Acuras, the most recent three being the MDX. It is a superior vehicle and I plan on leasing another one next year when this lease is up. If you haven't driven an Acura, you're in for a treat. Highly recommend purchasing or leasing one at Columbia Acura through salesman Daniel Carroll.

Excellent sales

by from Mason oh |

Salesman Andy was professional and thorough. Will definitely return for future car buying.

Don M West Chester

by from West Chester, Ohio |

Purchased a new Acura, September 2012. In fact this is the 5th new Acura I have purchased from Columbia Acura in the last 15 or 16 years, and that should tell you how pleased I have been with the purchase experience and the vehicles. The Sales Manager and the Salesman are always very knowledgeable and professional and I have had nothing but good experiences with the service department. I recommend this Dealership to my friends and family.

Top Notch

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Columbia Acura personnel are experts - sales, admin, service alike. Professional courteous and informed service is the norm.

Fun experience

by from Hebron, KY |

Bought a used vehicle, 2010 Mazda 3. Felt no pressure from Jim Harris, the salesman. He patiently waited for me to find the internet listing for the car I was interested in. When the monthly payment came in too high for me, he worked it out so that I could afford the car I wanted. I picked it up the next day and he helped me get the car home (30 miles away.) I got an excellent price for the vehicle, $1000 below what the same vehicle was for sale by owner. Believe me I did my research online through consumer reports and Edmunds, Car gurus and Craigs List. Had to walk out in the weather (snowy, windy, cold) to get to the finance guy....otherwise the facilities were fine. I would buy from them again. And look forward to the free car washes!

Good Guys

by from Lebanon, OH |

Everyone at Columbia treated us great! They were helpful and friendly.