Kings Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-969-9116 Used888-969-9116
Service 877-500-8606 Service 877-500-8606

Business owner

by from Lebanon, Ohio |

I Have bought several cars from Leonard Harris at Kings CJD. Buying from Kings CJD has been a better experience than any other dealership I have bought from in the past. The buying process has been comfortable and very straight forward. Finance has always been honest and helpful. When service has been needed it was right and completed as promised. Will continue to buy all my cards from Kings CJD.

Horrible Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I went into their dealership on October 28. I was going to purchase a vehicle that day because my car was at the Chevrolet shop due to my head gaskets being blown, and I was just trading that car in and moving on to a new car. I walked around the lot and looked at several vehicles - no one came out. I thought that maybe it was because it was raining that no one came out. I went inside the dealership. There were 3 people behind the counter by the door. I looked around and no one approached me. No one approached me until they held the door open for me to leave. No one ever asked "Is there anything I can help you with?" I had already test driven another Chevy and ended up leaving this dealership and went a few doors down and purchased a 2015 Ford Edge. They missed a sale because I was interested in the Jeep Cherokee but I was not going to beg someone to purchase a car.

Best Staff Imaginable

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Bought a brand new Jeep from Jordan. Great experience. Three weeks later something happens out of our control that separates the passengers mirror and does real damage for a car that still has that new car smell. Turns out I was a couple miles from the dealer, so I stopped in and Mr. Pittman, a general manager during our purchase, was really empathetic about the incident. Instead of just parking it until it can be repaired Jordan visited the service area and so did Mr. Pittman, when they could be selling new cars, to get feedback from the service department and Jordan kept in touch with me about our repair status. Most people would sell you the car, forget your name as you go out the door, and keep on fishing. The staff here is different. Besides beating out five other dealers for our business, they are concerned that an accident had happened and the beautiful Jeep will need some TLC. Would not surprise me if the owner paid our stinking deductible. Don't go anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan is your guy!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Everyone was professional. Worked on deals for three days and Jordan made it happen fast. The GM and everyone through finance were friendly. They don't give cars away, but they make sure you are satisfied.

My second vehicle purchased from there.

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

In 2005 I purchased a refurbished chevy classic, still under warranty and still driving it after 10 years. I recently purchased a new Jeep Patriot Sport from Kings Dodge. Lenoard Harris helped me with this purchase too. I called him and he had the three vehicles I was interested in ready to go for the test drive. I picked it up the next day because I was short on time. Delivery was quick and everything was explained to me. I felt comfortable with the sales and financial end. Absolutely no pressure from anyone. Excellent customer service. Free oil changes are a good thing too.

service department

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I purchased 2010 town/country sence day one nothing but problems.Very poor service while under warrenty. Check tire pressure, they seem to put 5-10 lbs more to wear tires down quicker. doesn't start sometimes, sliding doors shut on you, doesn't stay open on inclines. Their answer to all this, is no problem found. Now my warrenty is up their glad to find the problem and charge you. Never again will I buy anything related to chrysler, dodge, or jeep. I strongly do not recommend this product only because of the service department isn't true to customer's. They do kill you with kindness.

Used Car Buyer

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Went to look for a car for my 17 yr old son. Leonard was our sales person. I had a certain amount of money that I could afford to spend, and I have to say that Leonard put in a lot of time and effort to make sure that I got a quality car. Knowing that this was my sons first car, he made sure that it was safe and very reliable. I am so pleased with what we purchased. And I was extremely pleased with our salesman, Leonard. Thank you so much for putting me at ease during this time. The car is very safe and very reliable. I would definitely recommend Kings to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Great Customer Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Everyone was so friendly, nice and transparent. The detailed information provided, time spent reviewing all my options made me feel very valued as a customer and was one of the best encounters in the car market. Benny Watson was very professional and nice. I would recommend this dealership. I plan on going back to this dealership in a few months to purchase my next car.

Great Service All Around

by from Loveland, OH |

I want everyone to know about the great experience at Kings CJD! I actually picked out the jeep I wanted on Easter. I went in on Monday afternoon to see about trading in my car for the purchase of the Jeep I very much wanted. Now, I usually expect there to be several hours of back and forth, but this was not the case. In just a little over an hour with Troy, the sales person, which included them looking at my trade-in, we settled on a purchase price and trade-in value! Troy was great! Easy to deal with and made the entire process a great experience. Now, I did run into an issue which required the service department. To make a long story short, two days after my purchase what I thought was going to be a big issue went very smoothly. Craig in the service department was very at tentative and responsive. I was told that I needed to purchase an additional part for Bluetooth connectivity, which I thought was part of the uconnect system. The sales manager stepped in and just blew me away by taking care of the entire cost! I could not have been any happier! Thank you to the Kings CJD team for creating a great experience and giving me the great confidence to continue a great relationship. I highly recommend them!

Great experience.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Worked with Rich to purchase my latest vehicle. While my original financing plan did not work out, the team at Kings was able to provide something comparable along with a great warranty and free oil changes. Would definitely shop here again when I'm in the market for my next car.