Kings Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-969-9116
Service 877-500-8606

Satisfied Customer!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Bought a new vehicle from Kings CJD. The salesman were friendly and willing to work with me on the price that I wanted not only for the new car purchase but also my trade in. They also have free oil changes for life on a new car purchase. I have purchased 5 new cars in my life and this was the best experience of the five. I am very satisfied with the way I was treated and the deal that I received. I would recommend this dealer. Thanks Kings CJD!

Business owner

by from Lebanon, Ohio |

I Have bought several cars from Leonard Harris at Kings CJD. Buying from Kings CJD has been a better experience than any other dealership I have bought from in the past. The buying process has been comfortable and very straight forward. Finance has always been honest and helpful. When service has been needed it was right and completed as promised. Will continue to buy all my cards from Kings CJD.

Used Car Buyer

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Went to look for a car for my 17 yr old son. Leonard was our sales person. I had a certain amount of money that I could afford to spend, and I have to say that Leonard put in a lot of time and effort to make sure that I got a quality car. Knowing that this was my sons first car, he made sure that it was safe and very reliable. I am so pleased with what we purchased. And I was extremely pleased with our salesman, Leonard. Thank you so much for putting me at ease during this time. The car is very safe and very reliable. I would definitely recommend Kings to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Great Customer Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Everyone was so friendly, nice and transparent. The detailed information provided, time spent reviewing all my options made me feel very valued as a customer and was one of the best encounters in the car market. Benny Watson was very professional and nice. I would recommend this dealership. I plan on going back to this dealership in a few months to purchase my next car.

Great Service All Around

by from Loveland, OH |

I want everyone to know about the great experience at Kings CJD! I actually picked out the jeep I wanted on Easter. I went in on Monday afternoon to see about trading in my car for the purchase of the Jeep I very much wanted. Now, I usually expect there to be several hours of back and forth, but this was not the case. In just a little over an hour with Troy, the sales person, which included them looking at my trade-in, we settled on a purchase price and trade-in value! Troy was great! Easy to deal with and made the entire process a great experience. Now, I did run into an issue which required the service department. To make a long story short, two days after my purchase what I thought was going to be a big issue went very smoothly. Craig in the service department was very at tentative and responsive. I was told that I needed to purchase an additional part for Bluetooth connectivity, which I thought was part of the uconnect system. The sales manager stepped in and just blew me away by taking care of the entire cost! I could not have been any happier! Thank you to the Kings CJD team for creating a great experience and giving me the great confidence to continue a great relationship. I highly recommend them!

Great experience.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Worked with Rich to purchase my latest vehicle. While my original financing plan did not work out, the team at Kings was able to provide something comparable along with a great warranty and free oil changes. Would definitely shop here again when I'm in the market for my next car.

Horrible customer service

by from Cincinnati OH |

Purchased a used Sahara wrangler from them. Was offered a hundred dollar gas card from our sales man Leonard which three months later we have never received even after confronting him and the used cars sales manager twice, we still are ignored and never received our gift card. As far as repairs go we had a new windshield put on and it was a horrible sloppy job you can see all the glue on the inside of the jeep. We have had a few small problems that have popped up after bringing it home and had to argue with them everytime about fixing them for us. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with and defiantly do not recommend using Leonard as your salesman if you are still going to car shop here. He is not trustworthy.

Purchased used car

by from Charleston, WV |

We purchased a used Dodge from out of state. They made us feel very comfortable and the financing process was very easy and stress free. I am someone who dreads buying new cars because of the stress and pressure. Kings Chrysler Jeep and Dodge was very friendly. There was just a different atmosphere than what you normally find at dealerships.

Dealer Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I sent an email requesting information I was interested in and got a one line response with no information. It seemed to me they were not interested in providing any type of service.

Terrible Service at Kings CJD

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The service that I received in the past 2 weeks on my 04 Liberty was the WORST service I have ever experienced. Not only did they give me my Jeep back with a greasy, dirty steering wheel, they forgot to screw the brake fluid reservoir cap on, so it was just laying on top. Then, after I took the vehicle back for a third visit in 2 weeks, they didn't even call me when it was ready. However, I already paid them $1400, so I'm sure they could care less. I will be sure to tell all of my friends never to use Kings CJD for service or when buying a new vehicle.

Best quote on car I wanted

by from trenton oh |

I put out a request for a specific car and Kings gave me the best quote on what I wanted. Their internet sales guy, Jerry was great to work with. I had no problems getting my car equipped almost exactly as I wanted it to be. He went above and beyond my expectations with the buying process.