Kings Ford

New 888-485-0564
Used 888-622-0648
Service 866-735-1712

Cincinnati's Most Trusted Ford Dealer

Service team is the worst in the business

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My wife and I had a Ford Explorer 4 or 5 years ago and our experience with the service department at that time was bad. Bad enough that I promised myself not to own a Ford again. I just bought an F-150 Crew from a northern Ohio dealership and when I got it home, I noticed a sagging interior ceiling liner. Upon doing some research online, I found it was a common problem with 2009 Crew Cub FX4s - it even has a Ford TSB number which stands for Technical Service Bulletin which tells their technicians what is happening and how to fix it. When I called Kings Ford service and explained what was happening, the first service rep handed me off to "senior guy" named Ed. I explained to Ed what was happening and asked what they typically do to them. He sternly told me he never heard of such a problem and there was nothing they could do for me since it was not a warrantied vehicle. (I never even asked for them to do something for free under warranty - simply wanted to know what it took to fix either at their location or through a Ford part kit on my own.) When I asked a second time if they had a part number or could take a look at it, he rudely answered there was nothing they could do, but I could bring the vehicle up and some girl who does upholstery work would take a look at it. I said fine and went to do more research online about fixing it on my own. While researching, I came across a post about a part kit that Ford has specifically for this problem. So I called back up to Kings Ford service and spoke with a different service tech, explained what was going on, and was once again told there was nothing that could be done. I had to give him the Ford TSB number (TSB 09-14-2 for the record) and he looked it up, said OK well there is a part kit for that problem! Thanks so much for helping you do your job! So now that we had established there was a part kit and a known problem, I had the audacity to ask him for a quote on the part kit and the work. Apparently attitude and customer service is not something they cover in their service department meetings. Anyhow, I will never take my truck there... I'll find another dealership farther away.

Terrible

by from Columbus, OH |

Awful. We just bought an SUV from these guys and the next day found out it needed thousands of dollars in repairs. Transmission, breaks, and sunroof don't work. What a waste.

Outstanding Customer Service at Kings Ford Inc.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had an old Explorer that needed service so I went to Kings Ford Inc. in Cincinnati Ohio. I was waiting in the service department and Al Siewe came over and started a conversation off by just saying good morning. We chatted for a bit and then he asked me what kind of vehicle I had in service. I told him I had an old Explorer and he got a big smile on his face and asked if I had drove a new one lately. I told him I had not driven a new Ford Explorer lately and he went and picked one out, turned on the ac and invited me to drive. I was so excited about the new look compared to the old design and the handling, breaking and cool technology that Ford Explorer has to offer led me to ask Al Siewe if he wanted to make a car deal today. He smiled and said it's always a pleasure to help the good people of Cincinnati Kellee, and we were off to negotiate the trade in value and the price of the car. Al Siewe is a true professional at negotiating, he made perfect sense of why the numbers were what they were and I felt very comfortable working with him and purchasing a new Ford Explorer. When I got home all the neighbors were jealous and when I drive down the road it's like taking a vacation, a well deserved vacation! Thank You Kings Ford Inc. and Al Siewe for treating me like family and helping me treat myself to a new Explorer that I deserved. Kellee

Terrible Cutomer Service

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

"Would Not Recommed Kings Ford" 1.6 out of 5 mw111322 5/23/2014 8:16:56 AM I recommend this dealer: No Employee(s) Dealt With: Several My Review of Kings Ford: Worst customer service I have ever experienced. The woman who signs the papers is rude and pushy. They salesmen are rude and abrupt. I went in for my first oil change and was approached my a salesman who asked for my number "to take me out". Completely unprofessional! Every time I call the service center they are rude. They do not pay for a rental car when the car is being worked on (even though it is not the customers fault). They don't even offer loaner cars. I finally got a service appointment and they called,me the night before and tried to cancel the appointment because they became "overbooked" even though my appointment had been scheduled for over a week. I am so disappointed with this company and will never recommend them to anyone.

Ardell Barkely at Kings Ford in Cincinnati Ohio

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I was thinking about looking for a newer vehicle. I loved the car that I had but it was getting up in mileage. And by me being a single mom I wanted to make sure I have a good dependable car. I decided to call Kings Ford and see if Ardell Barkley was still working there. Because he had helped me with the purchase of my current car. I remember not feeling pressured and at ease with my purchase. And I fell in love with the 2008 Ford Fusion that he had helped me with years ago. I called and scheduled an appointment with Mr Barkley to look at some vehicles. Once again Mr. Barkley made my car buying experience a very pleasant non pressured experience. I left the lot with a new 2014 Ford Fusion which I and my two childred love. I will definitely recommend Ardell Barkley and Kings Ford to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. My experience has made me a customer for life

Outstanding Kings Ford Salesman

by from Cincinnati |

My experience with your dealership was completely influenced by the knowledge, the professionalism and integrity of one person, Ardell Barkley. He is overall the best automobile salesman I've ever worked with. He goes beyond what is considered the norm. He does your dealership proud!

Excellent sales rep.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Came out to Kings Ford and had a great experience, because of the sales Rep Ardell Barkley. His knowledge of cars, and timeliness were terrific. Went to extra mile to find the right car for us.

Great place to buy a car

by from Cincinnati,ohio |

I bought my first ever new car from this dealership and I had the best experience ever

buying a car at kingd ford

by from westchester ohio |

We came to kings ford on saturday me and my sister to buy a car, we were approached by geno, he was very intellectual about explaining difference in cars, very patient and a good listener. Geno was as well so cooperative and we will dedinetely were convince to stick to ford and we will buy a car on wednesday.

Couldn't have been happier!

by from Cincinnati OH |

My mom and I both purchased a ford edge from them in the same week. Our salesman Andy was fantastic! If your shopping there for a new car I highly recommend him. We both got great deals and they really worked hard to get me where I wanted to be payment wise. Andy has been in contact with me multiple times before and after my purchase to make sure things are going smoothly. Would recommend this place to everyone!