Performance Lexus

Used 888-244-0571
Service 888-404-7952

Suburb Dealership

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Recently purchased an IS 250 and could not be more pleased with the experience. Very professional and knowledgable staff as a whole and felt very welcomed in the dealership. My salesman, Dave, went above and beyond to help me get the vehicle I was looking for without making me feel pressured. Will definitely return.

Performance Lexus responded to this review

December 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Dan Kommeth, General Manager

Pleasant Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Smitty was my salesperson and he did a fantastic job. He kept me informed for over a month (or more) of all 2013 ES models that met or came close to what I was looking for; i.e., model, color, extras, miles, etc. He notified me whenever they received an ES that met any of my criteria. He did not pressure me. He was very polite, courteous and professional. When he finally found the Lexus that met all my criteria, he reviewed the functions, extras, warranties, etc with me in a relaxed and informative manner. The negotiating and purchasing process went smoothly. Smitty did a wonderful job thoughout the entire process. I highly recommend him.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Lexington Kentucky |

I have purchased more than 12 vehicles over the last 10 years and I have never had a better experience. They were very respectful of my wife and I. They didn't hassle us with pointless pricing. I drove from Kentucky just to get the vehicle and I will drive there again for my next. We purchased a 2007 Chevy Suburban 1500. The entire staff is great from sales to financing. One highlight was the tailored video that was sent to my cell phone with a walk around of the vehicle I wanted. I have never seen that before and honestly it was a deciding factor for me to take the drive. See you on the next purchase!!!

A repeat customer for life

by from Loveland OH |

I have purchased multiple cars from Lexus over the last 15 years. This is the only dealership that sets an expectation and always exceeds it. I believe their ethics, professionalism, and knowledge surpasses any other dealership I have visited or purchased from. This should be the only dealership you should work with.

Greeat Experience

by from Bluffton, SC |

I have been looking for a SC430 convertible for well over a year, both in Ohio and South Carolina. Ralph Sells (the greatest) called me in South Carolina and told me he found one that I was looking for. I worked with Ralph and John Huling(who sold me my first new Lexus in 1992) and as usual the experience was great!! This is the eighth vehicle I have purchased from Performance Lexus and the second one since I have been in South Carolina, I purchased a RX350 for my wife in January 2013. As with the RX350, they will bring my SC430 to South Carolina for me. I am committed to driving a Lexus and would not think about buying it from anyone but Performance Lexus!

Great Service. Car as promised.

by from Union Kentucky |

Buying? See Mike Witte for no non-sense deals and after sale support as well. Need service? See Jason Watkins and get your car back on time detailed and billed as estimated. Looking elsewhere? Why?

Delighted with my new car

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We visited Performance Lexus on Monday, June 16, 2014 with the idea of looking at new (2014) and pre-owned RX 350s. Maria Schrudder offered to assist as we were just looking around the show room. There were only a couple new RX 350s and they were not the color that I wanted, so we just looked at the pre-owned cars. We identified a low mileage 2011 that fit the color and had the desired equipment. My husband took it on a test drive and he said it was the smoothest driving car he had ever driven. We left that evening without making a decision as we wanted to check out a couple other options. We returned on Wednesday afternoon and made an offer on the 2011 car. After some negotiating, we agreed on a price and purchased the car with cash. The paper work was handled by Frank Hoskins. He was very efficient in preparing and explaining all the paper work that needed to be signed. We did not want to wait for the car that afternoon, so we said we would be back in the morning to pick it up. Maria Schrudder was not available when we came back, but another salesman, Rich Cook, spent at least 30 minutes with us explaining all the features including connecting my smart phone to bluetooth and how to use the navigation system which were new to me. He was very patient and allowed me to ask all the questions that I had about the car and said I could talk to his technical assistant if I had further questions. The 2011 manual for the car was not in the glove box, so Maria promised to get us one and if necessary order one. Also, Rich could not locate the second key, but assured us that we would receive one. We have not received a phone call or email since we picked up the car, and we are still awaiting these items. Overall, it was an efficient and pleasant experience dealing with the Performance Lexus people including the receptionists who were very friendly. We trust that we will receive excellent service at Performance Lexus.

terrible service

by from cincinnati, ohio |

READ BEFORE GOING HERE...I have came to this establishment about a month ago for a used car and was very please with the vehicle. While i was please with the vehicle, my buying process was horrible. The sales associate was very bad with returning calls. There was two days of negotiation and finally my offer was accepted. To make the story short, they ended up selling the vehicle without letting me have any notice. I called in to make sure that the vehicle was still there and was told that they were completing the selling process of that vehicle to someone else but wasn't sure if it was going through or not and they would call me back to confirm if they would still have the vehicle. I did not receive any call, nor did they answer when I called in to ask if it was still there. Overall, I feel that this establishment deceived me. I think that it is not right to accept my offer, then turn around to sell it to someone else the next day. I don't know if this is how they do their business to everyone but they have made my car buying experience terrible. Maybe it is easier to buy a brand new vehicle here but when it comes to buying used car. PLEASE DON"T BUY FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!!

PLEASE READ

by from cincinnati, ohio |

New Lexus ES

by from Dayton |

Thanks to Doug Greenup and the rest of the Performance Lexus team for a very professional experience. Keep up the good work!

GreatService

by from CIncinnati, OH |

I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from Performance Lexus. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. Tony Baxter is the salesman who I worked with on my purchase. He did a magnificent job of providing me with all the information that I needed to make my decision. He was very friendly, accommodating.and knowledgeable about the vehicles and the maintenance schedules. The high level of service had an impact on my decision to buy. The quality of vehicles, in addition to some good pricing, offered at Lexus was a major plus.