Subaru of Kings Automall

9536 Kings Auto Mall Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249

New 866-624-6468
Used 888-210-8460
Service 888-312-1965

THE ONLY 3 TIME STELLAR CARE AWARD WINNER FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! 2011 2012 2013

Easy low pressure buying experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

It was a pleasure to buy at Subaru of Kings Auto Mall. Greg Donaldson was so nice, and even in email negotiation used a very pleasant, easy-going style. They made some money on the deal and we got a good price as well. Nice to have the free oil changes as well.

Win/Win scenario

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I purchased a used audi from them a month ago. The engine blew 2 weeks later, leaving me without a car. Of course this is a frustrating moment, but they offered to buy the car back even though I had no warranty, we searched for a car on the lot to replace it and found one. They ended up putting me into an even better car, full warranty and less miles for the same patent. I'm so happy I'm driving again and building my credit simultaneously.

Great sales guy

by from West Chester |

I have a great deal of respect for the sales guy Brian Siriwardena after the way he treated me and my family. We were looking for a first car for my daughter to drive to school every day. I called ahead to see a specific car and Brian made sure it was pulled out and ready to test drive. He actually showed me things to look for when buying a used car. Knowledge i could use in my search at other dealers or private sales. He said he wanted use to get a good car no matter where we went. Brain was great and and I would call on him again. Paul and Tracey

outstanding service

by from New Palestine, In |

Very quick response to my inquiry. Very knowledgeable reply. Excellent service

An Exceptional Buying Experience!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I did extensive research on the type of new car I wanted. I chose the Subaru Outback and I researched the dealers in the area to find the car with the options I wanted. This dealer was Kings Subaru. I called and spoke to Greg Donaldson and he discussed the car and that it was a demo with miles on it and we were able to negotiate a price. This was important to to me since he was upfront with me rather than waiting to tell me when I arrived. I had an appointment with him the next day. He explained all the options on the car and thoroughly went though each before the test drive. During the test drive, he answered all questions I had. Then when we arrived back at the dealership, he further explained all other additional questions that I had. Greg was very knowledgeable and professional in all of our conversations he made my the purchase of my car a very pleasant and exceptional experience. Their was no pressure to buy this car and be helped to reassure that I was making the right decision. This was the best experience that I have ever had. Greg made this possible and I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family who are interested in a new Subaru.

Norm was excellent in service

by from cincinnati oh |

Took my Legacy 3.6R in for scheduled major service. Everything went smooth. Quick check-in. Norm Stewart did a thorough walk-around and explained the service my vehicle was due for in depth. When it came to to pay for my service he was very helpful in getting all the discounts I was eligible for taken off my bill. My Subie looked great and everything was completed as promised. The lady was quick and friendly when it came to pay for the service I received

Outstanding Customer Service

by from cincinnati Ohio |

I shopped, or tried to, at three dealerships before arriving at this one. I was looking for a base model WRX and had a really difficult time locating one. When I got there I met a salesman named Kyle, who instead of bombarding me with numbers he took the time to talk about his personal experience with the car and the brand. He made every effort to answer every question I asked in the right amount of detail. It was a pleasant buying experience and I didn't feel hassled or rushed to make any decisions. As my friend and I were driving away with the new car we couldn't help but make a serious point, this is the first guy we've ever met at a dealership who was an actual "car guy" and not some salesman being thrown at you. Highly recommend you give the place a try.

Great Buying Experience

by from Harrison,OH |

I researched certified pre-owned Foresters on Cars.com, and found five that met my criteria. Two of the models were at Kings Subaru, so I dropped them an e-mail expressing interest. The next day I received an e-mail and a phone call from Tony. After talking with Tony about the Forester and the advantages associated with buying a certified pre-owned Subaru, we set up a test drive. Tony was great. Before the drive he explained everything about the vehicle's features, answered all our questions then gave me the keys. Tony knew what he was talking about, and I felt confident buying this SUV from him. The price was set; no haggling at all, and it was a good if not great price considering the Subaru warranty. Kings Subaru also includes free oil changes for as long as you own the car, and they even threw in crossbars for the roof rails at no extra charge! We're talking Yakima equipment with the lock sockets included... probably a $350.00 value. After the paperwork was finished up, Tony even helped us clean out our trade-in! To top it all off, before we drove off the lot, he helped us set up the Bluetooth phone feature. I felt that he really went above and beyond to get my wife and I what we wanted. Everyone at Kings Subaru was great that day, and the next when I went back to drop off the old title and get the crossbars installed. Kings Subaru was a fantastic car buying experience. That's saying a lot too, because I hate buying cars. Talk to these guys first. It's worth your time.

No Hassle

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I worked with Dale to order a 2013 WRX. I had checked at another local Subaru dealership and was met with the stereotypical car salesman - trying to tell me the car needed to be sold at MSRP or higher (seriously?), saying "We can't go ANY lower" (and calling me after I left to say they could), and generally just not being trustworthy. Dale, and Kings Subaru, were completely different. The other dealership told me there were no WRXs on any lots that could be delivered to the Cincinnati area. Dale showed me all of the available models (there were a few in Ohio even), and offered to look more into them. When I finally decided to purchase the car, I gave my "bargaining price" and expected to haggle - no such thing happened. They accepted the price with absolutely zero negotiations, and have been unbelievably accomodating and friendly after the purchase. Highly, highly reccomend.

NOT Clear at all

by from louisville, ky |

they are not honest at all . they told me the car in great condition , but when i got there after driving 2 hours its something difference. they wast my time and money . its worthless. dont trust them at all.

Professional Service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Last week I purchased a new Subaru Impreza. I had been searching for a specific custom package for this popular model making it hard to find. After listing my specifications on Cars.com Kyle Schuchter of Kings Auto Mall contacted me the next day. I visited the dealership, took a test drive and let Kyle know what I wanted. He was very congenial, attentive, and best of all was able to find the model edition and package I was looking for. The entire experience was professional. Not once did I feel the sterotypic "car sale" experience. Kyle was genuine, professional, informative and straightforward.