Subaru of Kings Automall

9536 Kings Auto Mall Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249

New 866-624-6468 New 866-624-6468
Used 888-210-8460 Used 888-210-8460
Service 888-312-1965 Service 888-312-1965

THE ONLY 3 TIME STELLAR CARE AWARD WINNER FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! 2011 2012 2013

Pleasant Experience

by from Maineville, Ohio |

We have bought two cars from this dealership and both purchases where a good experience from beginning to end. Low pressure sales . Everyone we had dealings with at this dealership were very pleasant and helpful. We especially liked our salesman Brandyn Butler. He was good to deal with and has been great with follow up questions after the sales were complete

Poor customer service

by from Cincinnati |

Came in 30 minutes before closing. I knew exactly what car I wanted because they had it plastered all over the internet. Told the sales person what I was looking for. He looked confused and looked at his watch. I said look I have cash as long as the car runs right im buying it. He kind of rolled his eyes and said he was with another customer and said hang on. I waited 15 minutes and a sales guy came out and was clueless to what I was asking for. He had to log back into his computer to find what I wanted. He said he couldnt find it. He then had me wait 10 minutes for the sales manager to check at this point it was past closing time. And the sales manager said "I sent that car to auction 4 days ago". This add was just posted 3 days ago online. Obviosly they dont know there head from there feet. Bad expierance the sales people seemed annoyed I was there. The sales manager should be making sure his reps are not posting cars after they have been auctioned off. And they need happier sales reps. I wont return and I will tell people to go to another lot if I hear this kings suburu mentioned.

very disappointed

by from Economy, IN |

Contacted this dealer twice in 7 days regarding a vehicle they had listed here. Received script email thanking me for my interest in buying a new Nissan. I was inquiring about a used GMC they had listed. I called them, sat on hold for 7 minutes and 42 seconds, according to my cell phone, finally got a sales person. I asked a question about the vehicle I was interested in, and was I would just have to drive up there and see for myself. As I live 2.5 hours away, I politely declined. Perhaps they are better in person, but not wasting a whole day to find out.

Win/Win scenario

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I purchased a used audi from them a month ago. The engine blew 2 weeks later, leaving me without a car. Of course this is a frustrating moment, but they offered to buy the car back even though I had no warranty, we searched for a car on the lot to replace it and found one. They ended up putting me into an even better car, full warranty and less miles for the same patent. I'm so happy I'm driving again and building my credit simultaneously.

Great sales guy

by from West Chester |

I have a great deal of respect for the sales guy Brian Siriwardena after the way he treated me and my family. We were looking for a first car for my daughter to drive to school every day. I called ahead to see a specific car and Brian made sure it was pulled out and ready to test drive. He actually showed me things to look for when buying a used car. Knowledge i could use in my search at other dealers or private sales. He said he wanted use to get a good car no matter where we went. Brain was great and and I would call on him again. Paul and Tracey

outstanding service

by from New Palestine, In |

Very quick response to my inquiry. Very knowledgeable reply. Excellent service

An Exceptional Buying Experience!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I did extensive research on the type of new car I wanted. I chose the Subaru Outback and I researched the dealers in the area to find the car with the options I wanted. This dealer was Kings Subaru. I called and spoke to Greg Donaldson and he discussed the car and that it was a demo with miles on it and we were able to negotiate a price. This was important to to me since he was upfront with me rather than waiting to tell me when I arrived. I had an appointment with him the next day. He explained all the options on the car and thoroughly went though each before the test drive. During the test drive, he answered all questions I had. Then when we arrived back at the dealership, he further explained all other additional questions that I had. Greg was very knowledgeable and professional in all of our conversations he made my the purchase of my car a very pleasant and exceptional experience. Their was no pressure to buy this car and be helped to reassure that I was making the right decision. This was the best experience that I have ever had. Greg made this possible and I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family who are interested in a new Subaru.

Norm was excellent in service

by from cincinnati oh |

Took my Legacy 3.6R in for scheduled major service. Everything went smooth. Quick check-in. Norm Stewart did a thorough walk-around and explained the service my vehicle was due for in depth. When it came to to pay for my service he was very helpful in getting all the discounts I was eligible for taken off my bill. My Subie looked great and everything was completed as promised. The lady was quick and friendly when it came to pay for the service I received

Outstanding Customer Service

by from cincinnati Ohio |

I shopped, or tried to, at three dealerships before arriving at this one. I was looking for a base model WRX and had a really difficult time locating one. When I got there I met a salesman named Kyle, who instead of bombarding me with numbers he took the time to talk about his personal experience with the car and the brand. He made every effort to answer every question I asked in the right amount of detail. It was a pleasant buying experience and I didn't feel hassled or rushed to make any decisions. As my friend and I were driving away with the new car we couldn't help but make a serious point, this is the first guy we've ever met at a dealership who was an actual "car guy" and not some salesman being thrown at you. Highly recommend you give the place a try.

Great Buying Experience

by from Harrison,OH |

I researched certified pre-owned Foresters on Cars.com, and found five that met my criteria. Two of the models were at Kings Subaru, so I dropped them an e-mail expressing interest. The next day I received an e-mail and a phone call from Tony. After talking with Tony about the Forester and the advantages associated with buying a certified pre-owned Subaru, we set up a test drive. Tony was great. Before the drive he explained everything about the vehicle's features, answered all our questions then gave me the keys. Tony knew what he was talking about, and I felt confident buying this SUV from him. The price was set; no haggling at all, and it was a good if not great price considering the Subaru warranty. Kings Subaru also includes free oil changes for as long as you own the car, and they even threw in crossbars for the roof rails at no extra charge! We're talking Yakima equipment with the lock sockets included... probably a $350.00 value. After the paperwork was finished up, Tony even helped us clean out our trade-in! To top it all off, before we drove off the lot, he helped us set up the Bluetooth phone feature. I felt that he really went above and beyond to get my wife and I what we wanted. Everyone at Kings Subaru was great that day, and the next when I went back to drop off the old title and get the crossbars installed. Kings Subaru was a fantastic car buying experience. That's saying a lot too, because I hate buying cars. Talk to these guys first. It's worth your time.