McCluskey Chevrolet

9673 Kings Auto Mall Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249

New 888-475-3861
Used 888-473-0802
Service 877-810-4104

Ohio's #1 Volume Chevy Dealer & FREE, LIFETIME MECHANICAL PROTECTION on qualifying vehicles!

First Visit

by from cincinnati,oh |

Very Disappointed with McClusky's contacted them on June 25 to look at the Chevy Spark's 2014 model was told we needed to make an appointment which we did for Sunday June 28th at 3:00 pm with Greg Hoffman was told the car would be held for us which we thought was odd. I asked if the price on line would be good for Sunday and was told yes and was told we would receive $25 gift card.Upon arriving for the appointment we were informed the salesman was off that, it would have been nice if someone would have taken the time to email or call us to let us know he would not be available and like my husband kept saying to me that car is not going to be there and he was right we had checked the internet on Friday and it was not there so I assumed it was being held. At this point we were ready to leave, the bright spot of the visit was meeting Victoria Franklin she talked my husband into at least test driving another spark and we also test drove the sonic but he was not in the mood to make any deals at this time, Thank you Victoria for stepping up and taking on the blame for what had occurred and apologizing for this, if I ever returned to buy a car it would be from you, After the test drives we left and forgot to get the gift card. Really disappointed and not sure if I would recommend McClusky's to my friends although with Victoria I would have to mention her

July 7, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please understand that this is in no way indicative of our business philosophy, or even remotely the expectation of a final outcome to any one of our guest experiences. I am ready, willing, and able to assist in any way possible to do whatever it takes to resolve your frustration and disappointment with us here at McCluskey Chevrolet. Please contact me personally at your earliest convenience at 513-697-5450 Thank you, Karen Shepherd Internet Sales Manager McCluskey Chevrolet, Inc

Exceptional Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We were having so much difficulty at another dealership. We came in and Kelly Omiesh greated us and made us feel welcome right away. He helped us find a beautiful car. Thank you Kelly!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Kelly was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your vehicle. Best Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

This place is amazing!

by from Hamilton Ohio |

The place was amazing how hospitable it was set up from the pop machine to the candy bar. I came in to possibly purchase a used truck but low and behold drove away in a brand new Malibu. The salesman Josh Mullins worked his rear off to get us into the car for my family and was able to accommodate our needs and has even called and texted to make sure that the car is ok and that we are beyond satisfied with the move to purchase a car instead of a truck and I have to say WE LOVE THIS CAR! We have been and will always be a Chevrolet family. This is the second Malibu we own and are happy with both of them.

May 18, 2015

Larry, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we are glad that you love your car. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further automotive needs. Best Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Great experience and very satisfied with the car I purchased! The salesman was very patient while I was contemplating my decision. The dealership itself offers a relaxing, professional atmosphere.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that we were able to provide you a relaxing and professional experience. Feel free to visit us again if you have any further automotive needs. Best Regartds, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

buying and trading

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The best service. Wonderful salesman, Eric Hassan. With the loss of my husban, trying to buy a car would have been very stressful. Eric made this deal with support and kindness that I appreciate so much. He deserves a 10. Thank you Eric.!

April 6, 2015

Janet, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience and we are happy to hear that Eric was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

excellent customer service!

by from Manchester, Ohio |

Everyone worked hard to make sure we got the best deal possible, even with out credit problems! We are very satisfied with McCluskey!

April 3, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Isaac. We all strive to make our customers feel happy and satisfied with their experience at our dealership. We want our guests to feel like a part of the McCluskey Chevrolet family, so I am happy to hear that our team worked hard to get you the best deal possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

mccluskey Chevrolet

by from cincinnati ohio |

Me experience at mcloskey was very pleasant and my sales guy vince went up and above in the process of making sure I got the new vehicle I was looking for I would definitely recommend mccluskey to my Friends and family.

Great service

by from Kings Auto Mall |

Everyone at McCluskey is very helpful and Justin Smith helped me to find the car I wanted and I absolutely love it!

Purchased a 2015 Corvette ZO6,very pleased so far

by from cincinnati Ohio |

Tony Moenster was very helpful and serviced me well during the long wait for info from GM. My issue wou;ld be with GM, The company needs to be more responsive to Corvette buyers owners, particularly when a new model is coming out. I have purchased aprox. 19 Corvettes.I have driven a Corvette since 1972.42 years, Woeste,Wyler, Joesph, dealers in Richmond Va.ect. Keep the real buyer informed,The dealer and sales rep does as well as they can living like a mushroom in the basement! !! ds

Bill and Jeanne

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We went out on a snowy day and Jonathon took the time to take us around until we found the exact car we wanted. He was definitely willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were happy. We hadn't intended on buying the car that day but based on his help, his willingness to take the time and talking us through everything we walked out with a brand new car and we couldn't be happier!