McCluskey Chevrolet at Kings Auto Mall

9673 Kings Auto Mall Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249

New 888-475-3861
Used 888-473-0802
Service 877-810-4104

Ohio's #1 Volume Chevy Dealer & FREE, LIFETIME MECHANICAL PROTECTION on qualifying vehicles!

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Great experience and very satisfied with the car I purchased! The salesman was very patient while I was contemplating my decision. The dealership itself offers a relaxing, professional atmosphere.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that we were able to provide you a relaxing and professional experience. Feel free to visit us again if you have any further automotive needs. Best Regartds, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

buying and trading

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The best service. Wonderful salesman, Eric Hassan. With the loss of my husban, trying to buy a car would have been very stressful. Eric made this deal with support and kindness that I appreciate so much. He deserves a 10. Thank you Eric.!

April 6, 2015

Janet, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience and we are happy to hear that Eric was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

excellent customer service!

by from Manchester, Ohio |

Everyone worked hard to make sure we got the best deal possible, even with out credit problems! We are very satisfied with McCluskey!

April 3, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Isaac. We all strive to make our customers feel happy and satisfied with their experience at our dealership. We want our guests to feel like a part of the McCluskey Chevrolet family, so I am happy to hear that our team worked hard to get you the best deal possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

mccluskey Chevrolet

by from cincinnati ohio |

Me experience at mcloskey was very pleasant and my sales guy vince went up and above in the process of making sure I got the new vehicle I was looking for I would definitely recommend mccluskey to my Friends and family.

Great service

by from Kings Auto Mall |

Everyone at McCluskey is very helpful and Justin Smith helped me to find the car I wanted and I absolutely love it!

Purchased a 2015 Corvette ZO6,very pleased so far

by from cincinnati Ohio |

Tony Moenster was very helpful and serviced me well during the long wait for info from GM. My issue wou;ld be with GM, The company needs to be more responsive to Corvette buyers owners, particularly when a new model is coming out. I have purchased aprox. 19 Corvettes.I have driven a Corvette since 1972.42 years, Woeste,Wyler, Joesph, dealers in Richmond Va.ect. Keep the real buyer informed,The dealer and sales rep does as well as they can living like a mushroom in the basement! !! ds

Bill and Jeanne

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We went out on a snowy day and Jonathon took the time to take us around until we found the exact car we wanted. He was definitely willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were happy. We hadn't intended on buying the car that day but based on his help, his willingness to take the time and talking us through everything we walked out with a brand new car and we couldn't be happier!

Kudos to Tony and Larry

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I ordered my new Corvette Z06 at the end of August with Tony Moenster. From the beginning Tony has been thoughtful to provide regular order updates. When the car arrived I was further impressed with Corvette specialist, Larry. Both guys genuinly seemed excited for me and the arrival of the new car. They took every step necessary to make sure I, a very particular person, was completely satisfied. Tony and Larry are top notch in my book.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating, Daniel! We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the McCluskey Chevrolet experience. We look forward to working with you again. Be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Sincerely, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Great job!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Service employees were friendly. We went to pick up our 2015 Silverado which was in for an oil change. We had to double check the license plate number as the truck was so clean we weren't sure it was ours! When we brought it in it was covered in dried/frozen mud! It was so nice to have it as clean as when we bought it! Thanks!

February 6, 2015

We would like to thank you for leaving us with this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to get the chance to assist you with your automotive needs and we look forward to getting the opportunity to do it again sometime down the road. Thank you very much for choosing us. Be sure to check out the exclusive deals and specials found on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

great dealership

by from mason,ohio |

it was great to be able to come back an deal with my salesman,I fell like i got the deal I want it. The salesman $ manager were fun to work with.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star-rating, Edward. We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with their car-buying experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Sincerely, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160