McCluskey Chevrolet at Kings Auto Mall

Service 877-810-4104

Ohio's #1 Volume Chevy Dealer

great experience

by from Cincinnati oh |

Salesman was great. He listened to what I wanted and showed me cars based on my needs . I didn't feel like he was trying to get me to buy more than I wanted to spend. Great experience

great service

by from Dayton ohio |

Amber Hoskins was AMAZING!!!! She kept us informed the whole time and was so friendly and personable!!! I have recommended McClusky and Amber to a lot of people. Please build a dealership in the Dayton area!!!!!

August 20, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review, Andrea. Amber is a valued member of our team and it is a delight to know that she, along with the rest of the team, has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your stay with us. We will share your comment with the rest of our staff. Thank you again for choosing McCluskey Chevrolet. Should you have other automotive concerns, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Wonderful Service..Great People at this dealership

by from Harriso Oh |

My experience at McCluskey Chevrolet was wonderful. Mr.Vincent Summerlin And Mr. Paul Cluxton are the best! THey were friendly and knowledgeable and patient and made sure that I was made very happy. I will definitely come back for my next car and I will send my friendS And family too McCluskey without a doubt.

August 15, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and for leaving us this great review, Phyllis! We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests have a satisfying experience at our dealership and I am happy that Vincent and Paul were able to provide you our trademark knowledgeable and accommodating customer service. It is our pleasure to work with you again in the future. In the meantime, you may visit us on Facebook and Twitter to avail of our special deals. Sincerely, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Great Service!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Great experience. Adam Simon was an amazing help and so very helpful through the whole experience. He was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to make the experience very easy. While some things fell through after the fact, but the whole team worked so hard to get it resolved in a positive manner. I would definitely recommend McCluskey to my friends and family and will definitely be back.

August 7, 2014

Abby, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at McCluskey Chevrolet and we are glad you are one of them. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. I happy to hear that Adam was able to help you throughout the process. Thank you for the recommendation and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your vehicle. Kind Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Everyone that we dealt with from the owner, salesperson, and down the line were extremely friendly and helpful. They helped us find the car we wanted at a great price. One of the best car buying experiences we have ever had!

July 20, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at McCluskey Chevrolet. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Great service and facilities.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful during my visit and I was able to pick outthe best car for the money.

July 10, 2014

Dale, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from McCluskey Chevrolet. We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Kind Thanks, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Great Facility, Excellent Treatment

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Steve Brown took good care of us. We found a good car and got a good deal. We love the Equinox and really like McCluskey's dealership.

July 9, 2014

On behalf of McCluskey Chevrolet, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Steve is a valued member of our team and it's a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your purchase. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Great Service, clean facility

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

When I arrived everyone greeted me with a "GOOD MORNING". It seemed as if they were waiting on me( I felt very special).The service rep( I can't remember her name) went over the services needed, then asked my to sign the order. The service took less time than I expected, all services were completed without any problems. I have 2 recalls and Terrance Turner took the time to call your location in Mason,he stated someone would call me to schedule an appointment when parts were available. I just love the Reading location, it feels like family, always so helpful, even the cashier was very pleasant, as always. I look forward to seeing them at my next 3000 mile oil change.

May 27, 2014

We love hearing from our customer so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff at McCluskey Chevrolet was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Manager

by from West Chester, Ohio |

I always have received great service from the Mc Cluskey Chevrolet Service Professionals. They are truly professionals. The staff always treats you with respect, and the Dealership is beautiful the best I've seen yet.

May 20, 2014

Perry, we always appreciate hearing from our customers, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Our teams always strive to provide nothing short of an exceptional experience for each of our guests. Our top priorities include professionalism and ensuring a painless process as possible for our visitors. We hope that going forward you remember us and our stellar team. All the Best, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160

Friendly and helpful sales staff

by from Cincinnati OH |

It was a very pleasant and fulfilling experience. Having not purchased a new car in a while I was amazed at the process and the speed with which my purchase was completed.

May 20, 2014

Robert, we thank you for coming to us with your automotive needs. Our team takes pride in their fast and friendly customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left our store satisfied. We thank you for your five-star review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to work with you in the future! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Many thanks, Chuck Maly, GSM malyc@mccluskey.com 513-679-9160