Falhaber Nissan Inc

8680 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

Used 513-385-1400 Used513-385-1400

Review

by from Oxford, OH |

This was our first time buying a Nissan at Falhaber and we will be back for another car next year. We have purchased many Nissan's over the years at another dealership and never were treated as respectful and as gracious as we were at Falhaber. From the sales staff, owners and Finance Manager (Dan) the whole process was quick and painless. We look forward to a long relationship with Nissan and Falhaber. Rogue: What a great car, looks sharp, nice features, fun to drive and easy on you at the pump. We got the loaded AWD model with everything and the price was less than what we paid for our old car with better gas mileage.

10 Years Later

by from Ross, OH |

10 years ago, I purchased a Maxima from Falhaber Nissan and have always been pleased with their service. Well I start shopping for a 2015 Rogue, and Jimmy Singer gave me a price that blew the competition away. Once the decision was made on the style and color, Jimmy looked around, found exactly what I wanted the next day, and picked it up a day later. So if you are shopping around, make sure you contact Jimmy for the best deal in town.

Falhaber Nissan is the BEST!

by from Finneytown, Ohio |

I purchased my second car (2015 Nissan Rogue) from Falhaber Nissan recently. Words cannot describe how happy I am about my new purchase! Sales Associate, Brant Renner, was awesome! He was very understanding and not pushy at all. His knowledge of the Rogue was also extremely helpful. The buying process was so easy and worry-free! The staff at Falhaber Nissan is SO friendly! Everyone treated me like one of the family! I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone, and I will definitely continue to purchase future vehicles from here, as well.

First Time Car Purchase

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Man, what to say about FN, this place was amazing and super helpful. This was my first time purchasing a car and when I say they made it feel so easy, offered me some great deals and walked me through the process to make sure that I understood everything that was taking place, they did there job. Everyone was very nice and so open but Jimmy Singer really nailed it for me. He was always available when I needed him and if we missed each others calls he was very detailed about what was going on with the car process. I really ca not imagine purchasing my car from anyone else. Driving around now in my brand new car, I just keep thinking about the dealership that made it possible. Thanks FN and Jimmy!

Great Job!

by from Harrison, OH |

Jimmy Singer is great to work with when buying a used car. He is honest and knowledgeable. He works with you and is honest. There was no stress or pressure from him. I would buy a car from him any day! The purchase process was easy and pain free!

Great dealership experience!!

by from Cincinnati |

Our experience at Falhaber Nissan was fantastic from beginning to end! The staff was extremely friendly, kind, and accommodating. They were very patient in explaining the transactions -- both the repurchase of my older Nissan and the purchase of my new car. They spent a great deal of time with me, instructing me with great patience on the new car and all of its bells and whistles. They were very knowledgeable, and able to answer all of my many questions. I also felt like I got not just a fair but a great deal! All around, they made buying a car easy. I am very appreciative for the first-rate service, and for the ease with which my transactions were concluded. Many thanks!

First Time Buying New Car

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Needed to trade in a family hand-me-down car. Settled on a Nissan Versa Note, visited several dealer lots, then came to Falhaber. Immediate wonderful customer service, they had exactly the model I was looking for, and in a great color, everything was settled in just a couple hours. The team was very friendly, helpful, and got a reasonable price for my trade in, as well as some good rebates, and financing percent. Will definitely come back again in the future if I ever need to buy a new car, and will recommend to friends.

PERFECT!!!

by from Erlanger, KY |

All went perfect in the purchasing of our 14' Pathfinder. Jimmy couldn't have been any more helpful than what he was. I've been speaking with him for roughly 3 months now. Not at anytime did I feel like he was pressuring me to buy. He simply answered all of my questions that I had. He responded to every inquiry. A huge plus, Jimmy knows Nissan's. Every question that I threw at him about the Pathfinder, he knew. He was a true professional!! This is our first Nissan. If this Pathfinder holds up, I will be back one day! Thank you Falhaber Nissan! More importantly, Thank you Jimmy!

Nice experience. Professional salesmen

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Friendly, professional staff. I never felt rushed to make a decision. I bought 2 automobiles in 3 days from Falhaber and have been very satisfied. I highly recommend this dealer.

Great Dealship

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Great experience, extremely friendly staff, and easy to work with. The entire process was smooth and fast. It was well worth the 40 minute drive to purchase our new Nissan.