Falhaber Nissan Inc

8680 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 866-601-6068
Used 888-221-6355
Service 888-778-1722

Falhaber Nissan on Colerain. Third Generation, Family Owned. Bring your family to meet my family!

Review

by from Oxford, OH |

This was our first time buying a Nissan at Falhaber and we will be back for another car next year. We have purchased many Nissan's over the years at another dealership and never were treated as respectful and as gracious as we were at Falhaber. From the sales staff, owners and Finance Manager (Dan) the whole process was quick and painless. We look forward to a long relationship with Nissan and Falhaber. Rogue: What a great car, looks sharp, nice features, fun to drive and easy on you at the pump. We got the loaded AWD model with everything and the price was less than what we paid for our old car with better gas mileage.

Returning Buyer!

by from Englewood, Oh |

I bought my 2nd & 3rd Maxima from Falhaber. Excellent group of guy's! I love the attention to detail & how we worked together on my 2011 Maxima! Definitely a Dealership worth looking into for your next auto!!!

good service

by from waterville ohio |

We used Cars.com to find the car we wanted. Our salesman was very attentive to our needs. We were three hours away from the dealership. Our salesman went out of his way to make sure we had all the pictures and information that we need to make a decision.

Wonderful experience and great staff!

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

If you are in need of a car I would highly recommend going to Falhaber Nissan to buy or lease. The staff was great and the facility is nice. I would recommend asking for Brant as he made it very easy for my wife and I to get a new vehicle. Wonderful experience!!!

GREAT customer service!

by from Ross, OH |

My husband was looking for a truck and no one would work with him - UNTIL we walked into Falhaber Nissan...he found what he wanted at the price he wanted. Bill Hesse is a great sales person and very knowledgeable and customer oriented. While my husband was working on his truck deal, I also found a Nissan Sentra that I absolutely loved...so, I bought it - once again working with Bill Hesse on it. While sitting at the dealership and waiting on my new car, EVERY employee that walked through the show room either stopped and talked to me, or spoke to me. EVEN Brian and Bill Falhaber came over and talked to me. It was amazing! I will never shop at another car dealership again when I need a new vehicle other than Falhaber. They know and practice "great customer service!" Thanks guys!

used car purchase

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Purchased a used Nissan a few months ago from Falhaber. Nice people generally in a superficial, salesmen kind of way. Should have asked more questions. For example, I thought I caught a whiff of cigarette smoke in the car when I first sat in it; I said something about it to the salesman, but he played it off. Obviously, I wish he would have been more upfront and honest about it, because the next day (after the dealer's air freshener had been removed upon purchase) the cigarette smell was obvious. Should have probed deeper and used it as a bargaining chip. Moral of the story: don't be afraid to ask questions, and take responses with a grain of salt; the salesmen are there to sell and will say whatever it takes to do so, so be careful.

Great to work with

by from Cincinnati |

Very good experience in the purchase of our new 2014 Murano. Jimmy S. was helpful but not pushy. Knowledgable and helpful would best describe him. Management and support people are warm and friendly. Up front in their dealing, no push or preassure, fair and accomodating.

First Time Nissan Owner

by from Cincinnati |

After being a loyal Saturn owner since 1993, I wasn't sure what to look for when I went new car shopping. I spent two weeks test driving everything around. I ended up at Falhaber after a dealer down the street didn't seem to be in much of a dealing mood. I brought my Saturn Vue in trade and was offered a fair price and loved the new Altima's looks and handling, sweet ride! Sales Consultant, Steve Konow was very friendly and helpful. I hope the service after the sale is as good as the new car experience was. Thanks Falhaber, "to be continued. KH

New Car!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Great experience all around! I may never go anywhere else for a new car again, this place treats you like family.

Stress free experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I came to falhaber nissan as a first time buyer. I was immediately greeted by Jimmy, who was welcoming and listened to everything I desired. I felt no pressure in making my decision and truly felt like I was cared for in my experience. I went in expecting to have to bargain with a sales man, but there was none of that. This was such a stress free experience. I recommend falhaber nissan and I highly recommend Jimmy.

Wonderful experience

by from Cincinnati OH |

There were a few vehicles that I was considering while looking for a new car; Falhaber Nissan was my first stop. I walked in the door and was immediately greeted by Jimmy Singer. I test drove a Frontier and Jimmy went over the features with me. He was very friendly, helpful, and he was able to answer all of my questions. He helped me find the right truck for me without being one of those pushy sales people. I loved the truck and was very pleased with my time there that day. I did leave to visit some other dealerships, including another Nissan dealer, but the customer service I received did not compare to that at Falhaber. I really feel that everyone there did everything that they could to make buying my truck the most pleasant experience possible. Even after I left with my new truck, Jimmy was still helpful in answering the questions that I had about my truck. I will definitely recommend shopping at Falhaber Nissan, and I will tell everyone to ask for Jimmy.