Falhaber Nissan Inc

8680 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

Used 513-385-1400

We're on a first name basis...

by from Cincinnati |

This was my third lease with Falhaber. As always, everyone there was courteous and prompt. From day one to the present I have had the feeling my business was important to the dealership. I have had many cars in my years of driving, but Falhaber Nissan is the first dealership where I truly am on a first name basis with everyone from the service department to top management. That is very important to me.

Fallhaber Nissan

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

I recently bought a 2012 nissan nv from Brant Renner at Fallhaber Nissan. Brant was very professional,informative and all around pleasant to work with. The whole team made the the process very easy.

buying car

by from cincinnati,ohio |

They were helpful. Made fair deal on price ,and worked with me on when, I needed car delivered to me. Very happy , with the whole deal, and the way you were treated.

Wonderful People to deal with

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I just bought a new pathfinder from Falhaber Nissan. Everyone I dealt with had a wonderful attitude and was very helpful which made the whole process easy. I never felt pressured but there was always someone available to ask questions if I needed it.

Very happy with Falhaber Nissan's costumer service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was very happy with Falhaber Nissan's costumer service especially by Mark Walls. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends and will likely purchase another vehicle from them. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Review

by from Oxford, OH |

This was our first time buying a Nissan at Falhaber and we will be back for another car next year. We have purchased many Nissan's over the years at another dealership and never were treated as respectful and as gracious as we were at Falhaber. From the sales staff, owners and Finance Manager (Dan) the whole process was quick and painless. We look forward to a long relationship with Nissan and Falhaber. Rogue: What a great car, looks sharp, nice features, fun to drive and easy on you at the pump. We got the loaded AWD model with everything and the price was less than what we paid for our old car with better gas mileage.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Falhaber Nissan is one of the best dealerships, if not the BEST, I went to during my search for a new vehicle. I went to over 6 different dealerships, and dealt extensively with 3. Only at Nissan did I always feel welcome and was always "thanked" when I came in. The sale associates went out of their way to make me feel at home, and never pushed or pressured me to buy. Brant and Brian bended over backwards to accommodate me and my wishes. They were straight foreword with pricing and options from the very beginning. It was nice to feel like they wanted to sell "my dream car" to me, instead of just wanting to sell "a" car to me just to get it out/off the lot. I would not hesitate in recommending the dealership to family or friends!

EXCELLENT Customer Service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Falhaber Nissan was so prompt in answering my e-mail inquiries and responding with USEFUL information, unlike other dealers. My family has historically purchased from the Falhaber dealership, laregely because of the customer service from Brant Renner and Steve Stackhouse. I'm happy to say the Falhaber team upheld their reputation! Car buying and shopping with them was fast, easy, and fun...they were extremely knowledgeable in regards to their inventory, lead me to the exact car I wanted, and were fun and friendly to deal with! I truly enjoyed the car buying process because of them! My loyalty will stay with Falhaber Nissan! Thanks Brant for having a great sense of humor during the process, Rick for his friendliness and patience with me, and Brian for locating my perfect first car!

Professional, Treated Fair, Great Service

by from Cincinnati OH |

I have purchased 3 cars from Brant Renner at Falhaber Nissan. I feel he treats me fair and in a professional manner. He is very knowledgeable and does not come across pushy. This is the reason I continue to return to him. I like the fact Falhaber Nisan is a family owned local business which knows you by your name when you walk into the dealership. Likewise, I have my service work done at the dealership. Mike and Ben in the service department continue the customer service that I get from the sales department. I trust in what they tell me needs to be done and do not try to sell me a service that is not needed.

Best Nissan Dealer in Cincinnati!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Cincinnat, OH |

My first visit to Falhaber Nissan was 8 years ago after moving here from Los Angeles. I worked for Nissan in Southern California for many years and Ken Falhaber was the ONLY Nissan dealer my clients recommended in this area. Ken Falhaber has been nothing but a loyal and respectful dealer and I trusted him with my business immediatey Now that I am on my 4th lease with his dealership, I feel like I am part of the Falhaber family and, although there are many choices out there, I keep coming back to Falhaber Nissan. The staff are warm and friendly and always listen to your needs. I am currenty driving a gorgeous 2013 Maxima and proud to tell everyone I know what a wonderful lease package I received from Brian and Ken. My special thanks to Ken, Brian and Brant for puttng me in yet another vehicle. I couldn't be more satisified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!