Joseph Buick GMC Trucks

Used 877-224-1457
Service 888-877-0844

Great service

by from Alexandria, KY |

I always bring my vehicle back to the dealership for maintenance. The service is great and they always do a great job taking care of my car.

New Terrain customer is HAPPY!

by from Cincinnati Oh |

Hello! I am now a new owner of 2015 GMC TERRAIN SLE-1. When I was told that I qualified for this beautiful vehicle I couldn't believe my ears and eyes of the offer that I was given! My mouth dropped and heart raced. Mr. Don Ely was my salesman, he was SO! Very Patient knowledgeable and kind! He did a fabulous job no wonder he made salesman of the year! He deserves it AGAIN! The entire staff was helpful and kind. I truly thank the entire GMC staff for giving me the opportunity to becoming a GMC family member. My Terrain fits like a glove and it rides so comfortably. I am so elated! Now my entire family wants to own a GMC! I definitely would recommend. Thank You, Valencia

Fast and courteous service

by from Loveland, OH |

The service manager gave me fast and very courteous service. They figured out the problem and even showed me pictures of the heavy carbon on my valves, fixed it up and even gave me a loaner car.

Dishonest dealer

by from Cincinnati, oh |

Found a vehicle online I loved. Filled out their financing form to ensure we could get the SUV before driving out to test drive and purchase. Had to call multiple times to get the finance person on the phone. Finally got everything settled. Payment per month all that. Had to wait for my husband to get off work to go get it, and was told that was fine he would get it cleaned up and pulled around front for me so it was ready when we got there. I called to let them know we were on our way and would be there shortly. We made it halfway there and got a call the vehicle just sold! No apology what so ever. Didn't realize the car still could have been sold sitting out front for me! I sent an email later that night letting them know how unacceptable their business practices are and a week later still no response! I would like to thank them as we found a much better deal on our pilot a year newer and way less miles at a dealership that was amazing! My parents are looking for a new vehicle and I will ensure they and anyone else I know stays far away!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Purchased a used 2013 Honda Pilot Touring this evening. Bill Shelton was helpful, friendly and honest from the very first phone call. I had been working with a Honda dealer that had the exact same vehicle with higher miles and a higher price tag.. They would not match Joseph's price. Even the financing piece of the transaction was pleasant(as pleasant as spending a ton of $ can be )! I would return to this dealership and recommend you go see Bill Shelton.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I wanted a new Car but I only could afford the payments for a used car, they search and got me the new car I wanted at the price I could afford. Everyone at Joseph Buick GMC is friendly and helpful. The salesman don't try to just make a sell but ensure you can meet the payments of your choice monthly.

Great experience buying at Joseph GMC

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I drove from Indy to Joseph GMC to buy a certified 2013 GMC Sierra. The sales and finance teams were professional, the truck was exactly as advertised and I couldn't be happier. I will buy again from Joseph GMC!

Pleasant experience in car buying/leasing

by from Lebanon, OH |

You made us a deal we could not refuse. We got 2 new vehicles at a price we stated was what we could afford. We got a fair trade in offer, terms and lease conditions we were happy with. Vehicles we selected were available in the color we wanted which was important to my wife. You surpassed our expectations and that is why we will be repeat customers and will strongly recommend you to our friends and family.

No response from my review

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I wrote a review 4 days ago and it has not been posted nor did I get a follow up call. Still upset that the financing options were not communicated to me.

Joseph Buick GMC Trucks responded to this review

March 13, 2014

SandyM, I am so sorry your post didn't get posted until today, and that the options were not communicated to you. I would be happy to help in anyway. You can reach me at the store by phone if you like. We can discuss it then or set a face to face appointment up. Our number her is 513-741-1000. If I am not available, you can reach Jerry Bittner as well. Thank you for the chance to speak to you. Josh Palmieri

Excellent Customer Service

by from Highland Heights, KY |

I purchased my Buick from Joseph and have been extremely happy and satisfied with all their services, but I'm most impressed by the customer service that they offer to all their customers. My salesman was friendly and understanding and their management was very accommodating to all my requests. I'm a long time customer of the Buick brand and will be making all future purchases at Joseph Buick.

Joseph Buick GMC Trucks responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Thank you BuickFan for your kind response. We try hard to be sure to give the best service. Hope we can continue to impress, and maybe change your tag from BuickFan to JosephFan. Take Care. Josh Palmieri