Joseph Buick GMC Trucks

8700 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 888-293-2490 New888-293-2490
Used 877-224-1457 Used877-224-1457
Service 888-877-0844 Service 888-877-0844

Great experience every time!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Doug Ely is a great man. He is easy to work with, goes the extra mile, and has now helped us with two leases through the Joseph Buick/GMC dealership. The first was a year ago for a 2015 Yukon XL while this year we added a 2015 Acadia Denali AWD. The two vehicles have been awesome and Doug made sure the vehicles he found for us had all the things we needed and more. The Joseph family has been great to us over the years as well. Having bought back now 3 vehicles we had bought from their various dealerships. Would highly recommend them to any friends or family. Top notch in every way!

Love my GMC!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I had a great experience at the dealership when purchasing my new Terrain. The sales staff was super friendly and very knowledgable. I will definitely recommend Joseph Buick GMC to all my friends.

Great Dealership!

by from Somerville, OH |

We came in just to look at a 2015 GMC Yukon, but left with the SUV because it was just too good of a deal to pass up! They gave us a great price on both our trade and purchase. They were very reasonable to deal with, and Ruben and Patrick could quite possibly be the best sales and finance people that I have ever purchased a vehicle from. This is a top notch dealership! Aaron Baughn

Anthony Upton

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

No problems. Great car, great facilities, great staff, timely, professional, courteous, In on time, reasonable time to service car.

Great dealer

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

Got a call seeing if I was interested in saving money on my lease, said yes and next thing I knew drove out with a new enclave saving $100 per month! Can't get any better than that. Thanks to everyone at Joseph Buick!

Great service

by from Alexandria, KY |

I always bring my vehicle back to the dealership for maintenance. The service is great and they always do a great job taking care of my car.

New Terrain customer is HAPPY!

by from Cincinnati Oh |

Hello! I am now a new owner of 2015 GMC TERRAIN SLE-1. When I was told that I qualified for this beautiful vehicle I couldn't believe my ears and eyes of the offer that I was given! My mouth dropped and heart raced. Mr. Don Ely was my salesman, he was SO! Very Patient knowledgeable and kind! He did a fabulous job no wonder he made salesman of the year! He deserves it AGAIN! The entire staff was helpful and kind. I truly thank the entire GMC staff for giving me the opportunity to becoming a GMC family member. My Terrain fits like a glove and it rides so comfortably. I am so elated! Now my entire family wants to own a GMC! I definitely would recommend. Thank You, Valencia

Fast and courteous service

by from Loveland, OH |

The service manager gave me fast and very courteous service. They figured out the problem and even showed me pictures of the heavy carbon on my valves, fixed it up and even gave me a loaner car.

Dishonest dealer

by from Cincinnati, oh |

Found a vehicle online I loved. Filled out their financing form to ensure we could get the SUV before driving out to test drive and purchase. Had to call multiple times to get the finance person on the phone. Finally got everything settled. Payment per month all that. Had to wait for my husband to get off work to go get it, and was told that was fine he would get it cleaned up and pulled around front for me so it was ready when we got there. I called to let them know we were on our way and would be there shortly. We made it halfway there and got a call the vehicle just sold! No apology what so ever. Didn't realize the car still could have been sold sitting out front for me! I sent an email later that night letting them know how unacceptable their business practices are and a week later still no response! I would like to thank them as we found a much better deal on our pilot a year newer and way less miles at a dealership that was amazing! My parents are looking for a new vehicle and I will ensure they and anyone else I know stays far away!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Purchased a used 2013 Honda Pilot Touring this evening. Bill Shelton was helpful, friendly and honest from the very first phone call. I had been working with a Honda dealer that had the exact same vehicle with higher miles and a higher price tag.. They would not match Joseph's price. Even the financing piece of the transaction was pleasant(as pleasant as spending a ton of $ can be )! I would return to this dealership and recommend you go see Bill Shelton.