Joseph Buick GMC Trucks

Used 877-224-1457
Service 888-877-0844

Great service

by from Alexandria, KY |

I always bring my vehicle back to the dealership for maintenance. The service is great and they always do a great job taking care of my car.

Fast and courteous service

by from Loveland, OH |

The service manager gave me fast and very courteous service. They figured out the problem and even showed me pictures of the heavy carbon on my valves, fixed it up and even gave me a loaner car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Highland Heights, KY |

I purchased my Buick from Joseph and have been extremely happy and satisfied with all their services, but I'm most impressed by the customer service that they offer to all their customers. My salesman was friendly and understanding and their management was very accommodating to all my requests. I'm a long time customer of the Buick brand and will be making all future purchases at Joseph Buick.

Joseph Buick GMC Trucks responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Thank you BuickFan for your kind response. We try hard to be sure to give the best service. Hope we can continue to impress, and maybe change your tag from BuickFan to JosephFan. Take Care. Josh Palmieri

Flat out denied a vehicle had been wrecked!

by from Bowling Green, KY |

We feel it is important to let everyone know that might be thinking about buying a used vehicle from Joseph Buick GMC of our TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! They flat out lied to us about a vehicle that had been wrecked! To explain, we drove nearly three hours after viewing multiple pictures of the "perfect truck" on the internet and speaking to a sales person not once but twice, granted it did in fact have a "clear" title, but never was it mentioned or pictured that there was a noticeably painted fender on this truck, not to mention the crinkled hood, the deep scratches down the side, the rusted out under carriage from apparent water damage, a dented bumper, and the dog hair and muddy paw prints thrown in for free in the interior, again.... none of which mentioned online or on the multiple phone calls exchanged! The sales associate claimed she had no idea it had been wrecked but another patron that was test driving that day made the comment he noticed the fender was painted and redone as soon as we pulled back on the lot after the test drive we took. I'm assuming it was the manager that offered to knock off $400 for the fender to be painted, but after realizing we were about to do business with a car lot that would try to sell an obviously wrecked vehicle as a "clear" title with so much damage that had been failed to discuss over the phone before we drove hundreds of miles, well, we just could not do it. There was no negotiating after such a scam! I am completely appalled by the business this dealership conducts, and would urge anyone considering to buy a used car from them to reconsider!