Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-214-2650

Your Best Deals at Northgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Great sales experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Stopped in to look at an SUV in their 'wholesale to the public' lot. I was able to look at the vehicle without being pounced on or stalked by a sales person. No attempt to 'up sell' or push me to another, more expensive vehicle. From the sale and all the paperwork, they made sure to explain everything and stop to make sure there were no questions. The salesperson didn't play 'auto expert' Thank you JC MCoy for a great deal and a seemless sale!

Outstanding car buying experience

by from Cincinnati OH |

I would recommend this dealership to anybody who wants not only a competitive price for their vehicle, but to also have fun in the process. My salesperson, Herman Suyemoto, was very helpful and friendly and made sure that I didn't leave the dealership second guessing my purchase. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and will definitely be returning for my next vehicle purchase in the future.

Great Service!!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband wanted to buy a used car. Dustin Loesche was our sales representative. He was very knowledgeable and helpful to us when we needed to make a decision regarding what would be the best car to purchase. Dustin managed to get us in a beautiful new car. We love it! Thanks Dustin for all your help!!

Good quality truck from reliable dealership

by from Cincy |

Overall the experience of buying a vehicle was easy and not stressful. All personnel involved in the sale were both courteous and knowledgable and made the experience of buying a vehicle exciting

Great experience!

by from Covington, KY |

I had a great experience at the dealership. Everyone involved was helpful, from the test drive to signing the paperwork. Michael Hartman was very knowledgeable and helped answer all the questions I had and helped me find a car that met my needs. I couldn't be happier with my 2013 Dodge Dart.

Competitive price posted on website

by from SW, OHIO |

Dustin Loesche is friendly and knowledgeable. He did great accommodating my requests. Dustin's test drive route took us through a variety of situations and road conditions including cruising speed on a divided highway. All that time he had answers for my many questions. When he couldn't answer a more technical question about how the torque converter on the Grand Caravan uses lock up, he got me the correct answer quickly.

The Best

by from Cincinnati |

On 9/2/14 we purchased a Town and Country Mini-Van. Unlike dozens of negative experiences in the past this was by far an outstanding and painless purchase. I had called ahead looking for a Mini with a trailer package. Dustin Loesche advised me they had what I was looking for. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was greeted at the door by name by Dustin. The whole sales process just continued be very non-stressful. Dustin was very knowledgeable of the product and presented himself in professional manner. In summery Dustin made the whole sales process low stress, no bull, up-front experience. One of the best Auto sales associates I have ever come across.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Roger Mcclure was amazing and I will always return to him when purchasing a vehicle.

Buying a Car from Roger

by from cincinnati, OH |

friendly, helpful demo, paperwork was all done well, car looked great, very happy so far.

Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Today dealing with Roger was a great experience. He was very easy to deal with and very understanding. I would highly recondmend.

Buyer beware!!!!!

by from Indiana |

We found a nice used vehicle (so we thought) online at Northgate..... After talking to Nate a few times on the phone, reading the info and looking at the pictures we decided to travel from out of state to test drive this vehicle with the intent of purchasing...One would think we would of been told up front that the car had front bottom damage(behind the plate) and NON workable A/C....After the test drive with Mike (Nate was off) we were told if we paid $100 they would find out what was wrong with the A/C....needless to say we left the lot as quick as we could and purchased a vehicle closer to home. The following Monday we talked to Nate about the damage and the A/C and was told that the ad said it had A/C and they never stated it worked.....OUCH.....like I said Buyer Beware.....