Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-280-0349
Used 877-276-3050
Service 877-214-2650

Your Best Deals at Northgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Great service, very clean, informative

by from Cleves, Ohio |

We had a very good experience working with our salesman, Michael. He was informative about the vehicle we were purchasing. He went out of his way to help us with getting the best rate on our loan.

My review

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

This dealership was excellent with the service and the pricing of there vehicles. Dustin Loesche was the salesman that I had and he was great, he knew how to sell his cars. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

Not Worth Your Time

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I would rate these gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, poorly. I normally don't write reviews but there are times when you feel so frustrated that you can't help but share your experience. From the moment I walked in the door I could feel that things weren't going well. I heard a man from a glass office yelling at one of his salesmen. I was approached by a person, Brian Emerson, because I was looking at the cars in the showroom and he immediately came on strong and wouldn't stop pushing me to buy. Maybe he needed to meet a quota or something. I told him I was just looking and when I was leaving and he waved goodbye as if he was glad to see me go.

2007 Grand Cherokee purchase

by from Cincinnati |

Dwayne Smith did a great job as sales person for my daughter. Price was reasonable for the excellent condition of the Jeep. A couple minor difficulties, but they were worked out. The Jeep had to go into service a few days later for a minor brake problem. It was repaired at N/C. Second purchase from Northgate and it won't be our last.