Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-214-2650

Your Best Deals at Northgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Great sales experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Stopped in to look at an SUV in their 'wholesale to the public' lot. I was able to look at the vehicle without being pounced on or stalked by a sales person. No attempt to 'up sell' or push me to another, more expensive vehicle. From the sale and all the paperwork, they made sure to explain everything and stop to make sure there were no questions. The salesperson didn't play 'auto expert' Thank you JC MCoy for a great deal and a seemless sale!

The Best

by from Cincinnati |

On 9/2/14 we purchased a Town and Country Mini-Van. Unlike dozens of negative experiences in the past this was by far an outstanding and painless purchase. I had called ahead looking for a Mini with a trailer package. Dustin Loesche advised me they had what I was looking for. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was greeted at the door by name by Dustin. The whole sales process just continued be very non-stressful. Dustin was very knowledgeable of the product and presented himself in professional manner. In summery Dustin made the whole sales process low stress, no bull, up-front experience. One of the best Auto sales associates I have ever come across.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Roger Mcclure was amazing and I will always return to him when purchasing a vehicle.

Buying a Car from Roger

by from cincinnati, OH |

friendly, helpful demo, paperwork was all done well, car looked great, very happy so far.

Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Today dealing with Roger was a great experience. He was very easy to deal with and very understanding. I would highly recondmend.

Buyer beware!!!!!

by from Indiana |

We found a nice used vehicle (so we thought) online at Northgate..... After talking to Nate a few times on the phone, reading the info and looking at the pictures we decided to travel from out of state to test drive this vehicle with the intent of purchasing...One would think we would of been told up front that the car had front bottom damage(behind the plate) and NON workable A/C....After the test drive with Mike (Nate was off) we were told if we paid $100 they would find out what was wrong with the A/C....needless to say we left the lot as quick as we could and purchased a vehicle closer to home. The following Monday we talked to Nate about the damage and the A/C and was told that the ad said it had A/C and they never stated it worked.....OUCH.....like I said Buyer Beware.....

Great service, very clean, informative

by from Cleves, Ohio |

We had a very good experience working with our salesman, Michael. He was informative about the vehicle we were purchasing. He went out of his way to help us with getting the best rate on our loan.

Great deal and service

by from Cincinnati |

Great service and deal on my Durango which I am loving. My salesman Michael Hartman was a pleasure to deal with his service and everyone else has been fantastic even after the sale. Will continue to recommend to everyone.

Good Experience

by from Cincinnati,OH |

Purchased a new Jeep Cherokee on March 15,2014,and the sales team worked hard to find what I wanted at what I was willing to pay.

Great Customer Service!

by from West Chester Ohio |

I shopped many Jeep dealers prior to deciding to buy my new Jeep Wrangler at Northgate Jeep. Matt Quick was terrific to work with and they offered me a great deal. I especially appreciated the extra attention they provided me upon delivery of my new car. I would highly recommend Northgate Jeep when considering buying a Jeep product!

2014 Ram 1500

by from Leesburg, Ohio |

Herman Suyemoto was excellent from start to finish, very personable and made the experience enjoyable. Would highly. Recommend Herman at North gate Chrysler to anyone. Thanks Herman!