Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-214-2650

Your Best Deals at Northgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Buyer beware!!!!!

by from Indiana |

We found a nice used vehicle (so we thought) online at Northgate..... After talking to Nate a few times on the phone, reading the info and looking at the pictures we decided to travel from out of state to test drive this vehicle with the intent of purchasing...One would think we would of been told up front that the car had front bottom damage(behind the plate) and NON workable A/C....After the test drive with Mike (Nate was off) we were told if we paid $100 they would find out what was wrong with the A/C....needless to say we left the lot as quick as we could and purchased a vehicle closer to home. The following Monday we talked to Nate about the damage and the A/C and was told that the ad said it had A/C and they never stated it worked.....OUCH.....like I said Buyer Beware.....

Great service, very clean, informative

by from Cleves, Ohio |

We had a very good experience working with our salesman, Michael. He was informative about the vehicle we were purchasing. He went out of his way to help us with getting the best rate on our loan.

Great deal and service

by from Cincinnati |

Great service and deal on my Durango which I am loving. My salesman Michael Hartman was a pleasure to deal with his service and everyone else has been fantastic even after the sale. Will continue to recommend to everyone.

Good Experience

by from Cincinnati,OH |

Purchased a new Jeep Cherokee on March 15,2014,and the sales team worked hard to find what I wanted at what I was willing to pay.

Great Customer Service!

by from West Chester Ohio |

I shopped many Jeep dealers prior to deciding to buy my new Jeep Wrangler at Northgate Jeep. Matt Quick was terrific to work with and they offered me a great deal. I especially appreciated the extra attention they provided me upon delivery of my new car. I would highly recommend Northgate Jeep when considering buying a Jeep product!

2014 Ram 1500

by from Leesburg, Ohio |

Herman Suyemoto was excellent from start to finish, very personable and made the experience enjoyable. Would highly. Recommend Herman at North gate Chrysler to anyone. Thanks Herman!

Purchase New 2014 Town & Country

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We have been buying cars from Herman for more than 20 years. He is honest, laid back and knows his product. This time around Herman was not available when we stopped in so Mike Hartman helped us. Mike did a good job showing me what was available and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. I love my new Town & Country!

Great experience

by from Indiana |

I have been shopping around for a new Jeep for a while now. I came across Northgate Chrysler on the internet and decided to check them out. My salesman Michael was very friendly and helped me a lot in finding the right Jeep. Very satisfied with the service and my new wrangler!

great experience, first class facility

by from Harrison, Ohio |

I would rather go to the dentist than shop for a new car but Dustin Loesche made this experience pleasant.

2014 patriot

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I wanted another Jeep to replace my 12 year old Liberty. I researched online and found Northgate. The salesman I worked with, Dustin Loesche was great! no oressure, patient, showed me various Patriots and Compasses. Three days later I drove off with my new Patriot! the experience was mostly painless. everyone was friendly and professional.