Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 877-214-2650

Your Best Deals at Northgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

We got a new car

by from Cincinnati OH |

Dustin LoeschE WasGreat To Work With When Buying Our New Car.

2013 Dodge Avenger

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Northgate and had another great experience. Excellent customer service! Thank you Ian Talbert and Jemar Dubose.

Excellent Dealership

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Ian Talbert and Jemar Dubose were great to work with in purchasing my 3rd vehicle from Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I have been very happy with the purchasing process, quality of vehicles and overall excellent customer service. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

New Car review

by from Hamilton,Ohio |

Dwayne Smith was very helpful in my process to buy a new car!! Glad I stopped at this dealership...

2013 Dodge Grand Caravan purchase

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Nathan Smith did a great job in assisting us with the purchase of our 1st new car. The staff was very friendly and even offered us bottles of water while we waited. We were able to stay within our budget and he even gave us a lower APR than what we were originally approved for. We recently took a trip for our wedding anniversary with no issues whatsoever. Would definitely recommend to family and friends and will HIGHLY consider making our next vehicle purchase from Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Great service

by from Cincinnati,Ohio |

Dustin Loesche was soo helpful and reliable. Quick to return my calls and help me through the purchase of my car during a very trying time in my life with my husband being very ill.

Excellent Dealership

by from Miamisburg, Ohio |

First I want to express how very thrilled we are with the entire process at Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep. We drove 43 miles after receiving a glowing referral to their dealership. The entire staff was outstanding and our salesman, Ian Talbert, was so impressive. He was very knowledgeable regarding the 2013 Dodge Charger. We instantly felt comfortable with Ian. We drove several cars and took long test drives and we were treated like we were the only customer in the dealership. We had an wonderful experience with the Matt in the Finance Department. He answered all of questions confidently and we felt comfortable with our decision after speaking with him. He helped explain items in the purchasing process that we did not know and he took his time in assisting us. Matt told us of his love for his Ram truck and what an outstanding fleet of vehicles that Chrysler, Dodge Jeep has created. We were extremely impressed with the dealership President, Pete Pannier. Pete came out to greet us and congratulate us on our purchase. Pete was so personable and happy that we purchased our new automobile from his dealership. We were impressed that he was in his dealership after 5pm working hard along with his staff. In a world where customer service seems to be lacking, we found an abundance at Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep. The cars really sell themselves. The service is outstanding. We highly recommend this dealership and plan on purchasing our next new car here as well.

Great Buying Experience

by from Lawrenceburg, IN |

I just purchased my first care from Northgate. Ian Talbert was most helpful. I had already researched the 2013 Chrysler Town & Country vans on cars.com and found the van and price I was interested here. So Ian got the van, we took a test drive, he explained all the features and then we did the financing. He was professional and friendly, answered all my questions and the whole thing took so little time, I was amazed..I love this van. I had previously owned a 02 Dodge Grande Caravan and had good luck with that so an hopeful this van will be even better.

Excellent overall service,very pleasant. thanks

by from Cincinnati,Ohio |

Excellent overall buying experience. Dustin Loesche was very professional and knowledgable of vehicle I was interested in. No pressure sales goes a long way. He was perfect.

Excellent Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Just purchased a used Chrysler Town and Country from Northgate Chrysler. Very friendly service and patience. We did not have a pushy salesman but one who understood our needs and wants. Michael Hartman was an excellent salesman who was very informative and friendly. All other individuals we dealt with at Northgate Chrysler were also nice and efficient to work with. We would highly recommend dealing with the employees of this dealership. Thanks Mike and everyone else!