Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain

8950 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 877-248-5097
Used 877-248-1307
Service 877-492-8109

Your Cincinnati Honda dealer with great selection, great deals, and first class service - Jeff Wyler Honda!

Honda CR-V

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I had Ken Lillard was my sales rep. He was very helpful and a blessing to work with. The only thing is a one day purchase became a two day problem because of his "manager", Marcello. Other than that Ken Lillard, Bobbie, Conrad, and Tom have always made our experience a pleasure.

Mr. Jones

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

It all started with Tom jones the sales associate. I saw a car online and showed interest in wanting a test drive Tom contacted me completely pressure free that if I had time to come in that he would do his best to put me in the right vehicle. After a visit to dealership he did just that Jeff Wyler Honda was my third dealership that I visited and just the feel alone was completely different than all the others Tom was vested in me getting what I want at a price that was fair for me and the dealership he LISTENED which seemed to be lacking at all other places. Unfortunately my wife couldn't come to test drive Tom was so dedicated to making sure even though she couldn't be there that she was part of the process and let me test drive over night so she could see and give the stamp of approval. Can't say enough about his professionalism thanks for everything Tom.

not satisfied

by from oxford, OH |

DID NOT tell me the true value of the car, kind of ridiculous when the sale man told me that they were losing money at the price they listed on cars.com

Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain responded to this review

November 21, 2014

We would like to express our apologies for any misunderstanding that may have taken place over the pricing of a vehicle you were interested in. It should have been explained that the special pricing we put online is a no haggle price. We try to make the buying process for our Internet customers as easy as possible. We are sorry this was not explained thoroughly and we are sorry for the confusion. Thank you for your feedback. We will try to make sure this does not happen again in the future. Also, if there's anything else that we can assist you with in the future please don't hesitate to call or email.

Great experience from Colerain Honda

by from Cincinnati |

I have just bought a car from Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain, and I am very satisfied with the process. Tom Jones was my contact from the dealer, and he is very helpful and professional. He spent lots of time explaining the car to me. The sales manager, Dave and John, are also very helpful. I will definitely do business with them again in the future.

Buy from Damon Grunenberg @ Jeff Wyler Honda

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Damon our sales associate was immensely helpful, he spent a great deal of time with us, locating just the right vehicle, as well as ensuring we understood all options available. He was knowledgeable and respectful during the negotiation process and my family felt he was working both parties best interests. I would highly recommend Damon and Jeff Wyler Honda for any of you vehicle needs.

Buying an automobile

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My exchange with SEAN DAVIID, sales consultant and DAVE HALLON, sales manager was satisfying and in fact it exceeded my expectations. SEAN DAVID was very knowledgeable about the various types of automobiles (Hondas), able to answer all questions that I had, and, DAVE HALLON was responsive, showing great understanding of my needs and going out of his way to see how best to respond them. They both made my purchasing-an-automobile experience a pleasant one! I will certainly be back to purchase my next automobile.

great service, best prices!

by from cincinnati, ohio |

After 2 months of research on which new suvs I wanted to purchase, the Honda crv was the winner. I went to several dealerships and Idan Shenhav gave me the best price! He had excellent customer service and made the car buying experience enjoyable instead of dreadful. I highly recommend him for anyone buying a car!

Great sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Colerain Honda had a large selection of the clean low mileage competitively priced used Honda Civics we were looking for. Our sales representative, Jim Sweeney, spent an hour and one half with us test driving two vehicle, explaining the features on the Civic, and reviewing the Honda certified program. He was very professional and we had a pleasant buying experience. After 3 weeks, the car performs as expected. It was definitely worth the two hour drive from Indianapolis!

great dealership

by from CINCINNATI, OH |

Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain is a great place to buy a new vehicle. My wife and I just bought our second vehicle. Ritch Greco was our salesman. the whole experience was great from start to finish. Ritch took very good care of us. We upgraded from a 2012 civic 2dr. to a 2014 accord 4dr. The accord is fantastic. Such a smooth and comfortable ride. Ritch went out of his way to make sure that we were comfortable and our needs were met. Ritch gets 5 stars around the board, and so does Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain. My wife and I will be apart of the Jeff Wyler family for life.

Five Star Experience *****

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Five Star Treatment ***** From the moment we stepped on the lot and were helped by Al (our wonderful salesperson....no pressure, just gave us the information we needed and helped us make one of the best purchase decisions we have made in years!). Thank you Al and Hank Sykes (Superstar Sales Manager)....you both made what is normally a stressful experience to be dreaded, a most pleasant one instead. I would recommend your dealership to ANYONE...even my friends...ESPECIALLY my friends...and know that they would be handled with care and respect.