Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain

8950 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 877-248-5097
Used 877-248-1307
Service 877-492-8109

Your Cincinnati Honda dealer with great selection, great deals, and first class service - Jeff Wyler Honda!

great service, best prices!

by from cincinnati, ohio |

After 2 months of research on which new suvs I wanted to purchase, the Honda crv was the winner. I went to several dealerships and Idan Shenhav gave me the best price! He had excellent customer service and made the car buying experience enjoyable instead of dreadful. I highly recommend him for anyone buying a car!

Great sales experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Colerain Honda had a large selection of the clean low mileage competitively priced used Honda Civics we were looking for. Our sales representative, Jim Sweeney, spent an hour and one half with us test driving two vehicle, explaining the features on the Civic, and reviewing the Honda certified program. He was very professional and we had a pleasant buying experience. After 3 weeks, the car performs as expected. It was definitely worth the two hour drive from Indianapolis!

great dealership

by from CINCINNATI, OH |

Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain is a great place to buy a new vehicle. My wife and I just bought our second vehicle. Ritch Greco was our salesman. the whole experience was great from start to finish. Ritch took very good care of us. We upgraded from a 2012 civic 2dr. to a 2014 accord 4dr. The accord is fantastic. Such a smooth and comfortable ride. Ritch went out of his way to make sure that we were comfortable and our needs were met. Ritch gets 5 stars around the board, and so does Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain. My wife and I will be apart of the Jeff Wyler family for life.

Five Star Experience *****

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Five Star Treatment ***** From the moment we stepped on the lot and were helped by Al (our wonderful salesperson....no pressure, just gave us the information we needed and helped us make one of the best purchase decisions we have made in years!). Thank you Al and Hank Sykes (Superstar Sales Manager)....you both made what is normally a stressful experience to be dreaded, a most pleasant one instead. I would recommend your dealership to ANYONE...even my friends...ESPECIALLY my friends...and know that they would be handled with care and respect.

OK I think, but nothing exceptional

by from Cincinnati |

Settled on a price, but not without excessive negotiations and time investment. Used car was cleaned up, but never completely. Bought a used car with a "Certified" sticker on the window, but it had steering shimmy which necessitated a service trip. Just makes one leery of what you don't immediately see or catch.

Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain responded to this review

July 1, 2014

We would like to apologize for any misunderstandings or problems that may have occurred when you purchased your vehicle. We strive to make every experience with our customers a positive one. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Great Dealer Great People

by from Sunman IN |

Great People Great Deals Great Selection Was Looking for a new car and found exactly what we were looking for.Thanks For all your help.

Unethical

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Was told I was pre approved for a lease, but then when I arrived was switched to a different leading agent than whom I spoke to and was told I wasn't approved, and essentially dismissed. Felt manipulated to make the drive in only to be told I couldn't lease a car. Would not recommend this dealership to others. Upon further research, I've heard this is a commonly used tactic.

Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain responded to this review

May 21, 2014

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred between you and our dealership. We are looking in to what happened and we are going to make the necessary changes to try to ensure that something like this does not take place in the future. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Great service so far by Michael Peeples

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

i went in to the dealership yesterday they worked with me on putting down a downpayment told me that im I was approved and gave me my keys and everything. I have to go back up there 2morrow to give this money but great service everythings was wonderful...!

Best prices, great customer service !

by from Liberty Twp |

Car buying can be very taxing and stressful process. I requested for quotes online from many dealerships and Jeff Wyler's price which was significantly lower than any other dealership. Having dealt with other dealerships in the past, I was a little skeptical about the dealership honoring the price and of surprises being thrown at me at the last minute. To my pleasant surprise and relief, the experience was very good. Conrad Barnes, the internet sales person, greeted us with smiles and was very patient with us as we test drove different models of cars and asked him a slew of questions. They did better than the internet price and the financing process was a breeze. The facilities were great too. The whole internet sales team (Conrad, Bobby et al.) was courteous and Conrad did everything to make us feel comfortable while he took care of the paperwork. Very pleased with the car, the dealership and the process. Will do business with them again! Highly recommended!!

great dealership

by from cincinnati Ohio |

thanks you mo , Hank and Matt for great buying experience at Jeff wyler honda colerain we are very happy with our car. I put it on facebook for new or used car go see mo at jeff wyler honda colerain