Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain

8950 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 877-248-5097 New 877-248-5097
Used 877-248-1307 Used 877-248-1307
Service 877-492-8109 Service 877-492-8109

Your Cincinnati Honda dealer with great selection, great deals, and first class service - Jeff Wyler Honda!

Rocky Whicker

by from HAMILTON, Ohio |

I would like to thank chuck in service for a great time. He was absolutely very professional the best individual I have ever met when Joe Morgan would not fix my car Chuck fixed it it was under warranty thank you very much.2014 Honda accord

Rocky Whicker

by from HAMILTON, Ohio |

Adam Heltemes, Is a very professional salesman my wife and I have three new cars from Adam at jeff Wyler Colerain he is absolutely amazing young man who is my number one. Can not get any better.

Outstanding Service - Thank you Byron Brown!

by from Oxford, OH |

I purchased my 1st Honda from the Jeff Wyler location in 2001. It took 15 years for me to need/want a new Honda but I went back to where I started. I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciatation to Byron Brown at Jeff Wyler Honda on Colerain. Byron is a first-rate gentlemen and salesperson. He was very helpful, courteous and patient with me in regards to my new car request. Byron thank you for being diligent in finding my car, thanks for follow-up emails over the holiday break and thanks for picking me up to obtain my new ride! I will be forever grateful for effort and time. Keep up the great work!

Beware

by from cincinnati, oh |

Took the car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Paper work had shown tire had been rotated. I had asked if the tire were rotated and Chuck Elliot in service said yes. The wheel on the car were dirty and it was apparent they had not been touched. I went back and asked Chuck to check with the tech. He came back and no they were not rotated but paper was shown they had been. I asked why they hadn't been rotated. He said the tech said they didn't need it based on tread wear.

November 11, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for the misunderstanding that took place when you visited our service department for an oil change and tire rotation. You are absolutely right that it was not handled correctly. When the tech felt there was no need for a tire rotation, you should have been advised of this and then been given the option of still having them rotated if that was your wish. The paperwork also should have noted that no rotation was necessary, not that it had been done. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will do all we can to learn from this and try to prevent something like this from happening again in the future.

IMPECCABLE SERVICE

by from CINCINNATI, OHIO |

Our experience at JEFF WYLER COLERAIN DEALERSHIP is encapsulated in the following: At Jeff WYLER Colerain we met with BRAD HARDIN sales consultant and ANTHONY GRECO sales manager. Our visit concerned trading-in our F150 for an upgrade. First, BRAD worked tirelessly for several hours spending time with us and answering every question we had. He simply made us feel very comfortable around him and communicating with him was a pleasant experience. He asked us about our needs and preferences, as he tried to determine how best to respond to our needs. That made us feel that we were in ?good hands?! BRAD is the Dealership?s first good impression! Second, ANTHONY offered us a good value for our trade-in, incorporating repairs that we had recently made into his trade-in offer. ANTHONY is a personable, tough, versatile and a talented negotiator. He actually excelled in successfully blending our interests as a customer with those of the Dealership. We pressured ANTHONY for a deeper discount but he skillfully convinced us to be happy with the incipient discount he had already offered us. We felt good about it having been persuaded that the deal achieved rendered real economic value and that it was a win-win for both us and the Dealership! We left the Dealership satisfied, feeling that we had been treated with care and respect! Obviously, ANTHONY knows how to handle customers and how to retain a customer! If I were to rate the service we received at the JEFF WYLER COLERAIN DEALERSHIP I would rate it as impeccable! Both, BRAD and ANTHONY, cared about us as customers!

October 11, 2015

Thank you for the extremely kind words! Brad, Anthony and our entire staff at Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain work hard to ensure our customers have an incredible buying experience. Congratulations on the purchase of your new truck!

They wont care about you once you buy it!!

by from Cincinnati,Ohio |

I am very much disappointed with my car buying experience with Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain. When they handed over the car to me, they surprisingly "forgot" to hand over the 3rd key and they least bothered about it, until I inquired about it few days later. They told me that they will mail the key to my address, but nothing happened, until i followed up again, then I was told that the key has been mailed to me and will arrive soon, I waited for 2 week, didn't receive it so inquired again, and they confirmed that it was mailed and they said if you have not received it, they will send a new duplicate key. I told them that if you guys have mailed it and if i have not received it, I am more concerned about who might have received it in mistake. Then I got a call from them informing that the key was never mailed, its still with them and they asked me to come over to collect it. I went there and they handed over the 3rd key with a smile, I never bothered to check it thinking that must be the correct key, but to my surprise,when i checked it reaching my home, that was an incorrect key. That's not a kind of service we expect from Honda. They are least bothered about the handling original key of the vehicles with any care. So, if you ever plan to buy a car from Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain, think twice !!! They wont care about you once you buy it!!

October 22, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for all the problems you have had in trying to obtain a third key to your vehicle. Thank you for bringing these problems to our attention. We know the situation is fixed now but that doesn't make up for all the trouble you went through. We will use this as a learning experience and do all we can to keep something like this from happening again in the future.

Pleasant Buying Experience!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I recently purchased a 2015 from Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain. The entire experience was handed expertly and efficiently. Idan Shenhav did a great job helping me to find the perfect vehicle for me. He is a pleasure to work with and an outstanding salesman!

October 11, 2015

Thank you for allowing Idan and Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain to be a part of your purchase experience! Congratulations on your new Honda and know we will be here for all of your future vehicle needs.

Purchase Of A Vehicle

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I purchased a new Honda CRV from the salesman, Tom Jones and the general manager of Jeff Wyler of Colerain Avenue in Cincinnati, Ohio. The were very courteous and willing to negotiate a fair price for the vehicle I selected. Unlike other dealers, who were unwilling to negotiate a fair price. I am thankful for their good service and I intend to buy vehicles from them in the future, as well as recommend them to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Honda.

September 25, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new CR-V! We appreciate the kind and words and for you taking the time to leave us your review. We hope you have many years of enjoyment with your new CR-V.

Internet Negotiation

by from Burlington, KY |

Communicated through email only. The dealership and I did not agree on price of vehicle for sale.

September 25, 2015

We are sorry we were not able to work out a deal with you at this time. Please keep us in mind for your future needs.

Great sales experience

by from Ohio |

Great sales experience. Would highly recommend to everyone.

September 25, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to help you with the purchase of your new vehicle. We will be here to help you with any and all of your future vehicle needs!