Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain

8950 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 877-248-5097 New 877-248-5097
Used 877-248-1307 Used 877-248-1307
Service 877-492-8109 Service 877-492-8109

Your Cincinnati Honda dealer with great selection, great deals, and first class service - Jeff Wyler Honda!

Friendliest employees I've encountered

by from Cincinnati |

Quick, helpful, friendly. Great experience purchasing my 2016 civic EX with honda sensing and got a fantastic deal. Corbin from Jeff Wyler Nissan came down the street just to help sell me the civic I wanted, because that was the car i was set on. Ken was great as well at showing me every exciting aspect of my new car, and was very patient with me despite being interrupted several times by insurance agent issues I was having.

Easiest car buying experience I have ever had

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Quick and easy buying experience. Opportunity to test drive multiple vehicles and take my time looking at options and available vehicles.

Great to work with

by from Pleasant Ridge, OH |

Bought a used car from these guys after finding it on Cars.com. Great experience, Idan Shenhav was the dealer and he was very good to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership based on this experience.

2001 Lexus RX 300

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had a great experience with this dealer. There was no hard sell, they answered all of my questions completely and we agreed on a very fair price for the vehicle that I purchased. I would definitely use Jeff Wyler of Colerain again the future.

Happy New Customer

by from Loveland, OH |

Recently purchased a new Accord Touring from Jeff Wyler. I worked through their internet department and Adam Heltemes with several emails. He was very responsive and great to deal with. Upon visiting the dealership, Adam had another customer and Tom Frede helped me. Both of these guys did a great job! I'm happy with price paid and how they treated us during the process. The process for waiting for the finance department was a little long. Lee in the finance department was great as well (once I got into him). Thanks Jeff Wyler, Adam, Tom and Lee. Nice Job! I would recommend you visit Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain if you need a new Honda and ask for these guys!

Rocky Whicker

by from HAMILTON, Ohio |

I would like to thank chuck in service for a great time. He was absolutely very professional the best individual I have ever met when Joe Morgan would not fix my car Chuck fixed it it was under warranty thank you very much.2014 Honda accord

Rocky Whicker

by from HAMILTON, Ohio |

Adam Heltemes, Is a very professional salesman my wife and I have three new cars from Adam at jeff Wyler Colerain he is absolutely amazing young man who is my number one. Can not get any better.

Outstanding Service - Thank you Byron Brown!

by from Oxford, OH |

I purchased my 1st Honda from the Jeff Wyler location in 2001. It took 15 years for me to need/want a new Honda but I went back to where I started. I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciatation to Byron Brown at Jeff Wyler Honda on Colerain. Byron is a first-rate gentlemen and salesperson. He was very helpful, courteous and patient with me in regards to my new car request. Byron thank you for being diligent in finding my car, thanks for follow-up emails over the holiday break and thanks for picking me up to obtain my new ride! I will be forever grateful for effort and time. Keep up the great work!

Beware

by from cincinnati, oh |

Took the car in for an oil change and tire rotation. Paper work had shown tire had been rotated. I had asked if the tire were rotated and Chuck Elliot in service said yes. The wheel on the car were dirty and it was apparent they had not been touched. I went back and asked Chuck to check with the tech. He came back and no they were not rotated but paper was shown they had been. I asked why they hadn't been rotated. He said the tech said they didn't need it based on tread wear.

Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain responded to this review

November 11, 2015

We would like to express our apologies for the misunderstanding that took place when you visited our service department for an oil change and tire rotation. You are absolutely right that it was not handled correctly. When the tech felt there was no need for a tire rotation, you should have been advised of this and then been given the option of still having them rotated if that was your wish. The paperwork also should have noted that no rotation was necessary, not that it had been done. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will do all we can to learn from this and try to prevent something like this from happening again in the future.

IMPECCABLE SERVICE

by from CINCINNATI, OHIO |

Our experience at JEFF WYLER COLERAIN DEALERSHIP is encapsulated in the following: At Jeff WYLER Colerain we met with BRAD HARDIN sales consultant and ANTHONY GRECO sales manager. Our visit concerned trading-in our F150 for an upgrade. First, BRAD worked tirelessly for several hours spending time with us and answering every question we had. He simply made us feel very comfortable around him and communicating with him was a pleasant experience. He asked us about our needs and preferences, as he tried to determine how best to respond to our needs. That made us feel that we were in ?good hands?! BRAD is the Dealership?s first good impression! Second, ANTHONY offered us a good value for our trade-in, incorporating repairs that we had recently made into his trade-in offer. ANTHONY is a personable, tough, versatile and a talented negotiator. He actually excelled in successfully blending our interests as a customer with those of the Dealership. We pressured ANTHONY for a deeper discount but he skillfully convinced us to be happy with the incipient discount he had already offered us. We felt good about it having been persuaded that the deal achieved rendered real economic value and that it was a win-win for both us and the Dealership! We left the Dealership satisfied, feeling that we had been treated with care and respect! Obviously, ANTHONY knows how to handle customers and how to retain a customer! If I were to rate the service we received at the JEFF WYLER COLERAIN DEALERSHIP I would rate it as impeccable! Both, BRAD and ANTHONY, cared about us as customers!

Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain responded to this review

October 11, 2015

Thank you for the extremely kind words! Brad, Anthony and our entire staff at Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain work hard to ensure our customers have an incredible buying experience. Congratulations on the purchase of your new truck!