Jeff Wyler Honda of Colerain

8950 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 877-248-5097
Used 877-248-1307
Service 877-492-8109

Your Cincinnati Honda dealer with great selection, great deals, and first class service - Jeff Wyler Honda!

Very pleasent.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Internet team exceptionally informed and proficient. Obtained very good deal. A new car for the price of used one.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was looking to buy a new Honda CRV. Lannce Hargrove was my contact and get me the best deal possible! I was very pleased with the customer service he provided over the phone before I went to the dealership and when I got there. I would highly recomend Lannce for all you Honda vehicle needs!

Nicole - Cincinnati

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Everyone was very helpful and informative about the vehicles that we were shown and test drove. They made the process of purchasing a vehicle as seamless and easy as they could for my family.

Sales consultant Becky Kelso

by from Cincinnati,OH |

Becky went above and beyon the call of duty we myself and my husband appreciate everything she did. To whom ever reviews these comments should know they have a real star on there team,and she defantly needs to be rewarded for every thing she dose for her customers. I have told all my friends,family and co-workers about her and how Jeff Wyler Honda worked with me.

Very positive experience at Jeff Wyler Honda

by from Cincinnati ,OH |

I started my search for a new van via the internet. Bridgett at Jeff Wyler was quick to respond with the requested information. I liked that she included the requested information in her email reply as other dealers would respond to my email with a phone call! Also any member of the internet team was available to help me in the event that Bridgett was unavailable! When I did meet Bridgett in person, I really liked her style; she's very personable and very knowledgeable, not at all pushy.... I did shop around for other quotes, but, found Jeff Wyler to be very competitive and decided that I would give my business to the dealership who provided me the best overall experience and I did. I would definitely recommend Jeff Wyler, especially Bridgett!

Lannce Hargrove

by from Guilford,In |

salesman at Jeff Wyler Colerain, did great job, showed patience and caring, takes his job seriously,provided ample time and support for decision making, would recommend to all!

A very good buying experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I had a great experience at Jeff Wyler Honda. It started and ended with my sales consultant, John Rogers. John was personable and knowledgeable, not pushy whatsoever. He made the buying experience painless and bent over backwards to make sure I got what I needed. I stopped into Jeff Wyler first and drove a new car home without needing to go to any other dealers. I love my new Honda and the deal we worked out. I will highly recommend John Rogers and Jeff Wyler to my family and friends.

Tonyy

by from Cincinnati |

Tony made my experience very enjoyable.I was very nervous about the entire process and he made me relax

Certified Accord

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My wife and I have been looking for a certified Accord for a few weeks and Jeff Wyler was definately the spot for us!! Great selection and great people! We will definately return in the future.

ignore older women

by from colerain |

I'm a 50 yr old woman, and I walked the entire lot looking at new cars, I figured someone would show up to talk to me, but when I had almost looked at all the new cars there still was no one there, i hung around and looked at the cars again, they were not busy, i even walked into the showroom and no one said a word to me. I guess because I didn't have my husband with me they didn't think i would buy. hey don't they know it is the wife most of the times that make decisions about buying a new car and spending that kind of money. that's ok i'm going to buy a Hyundai, they walked out right away and it was freezing out that day.