Porsche and Volvo of the Village, Maserati Volvo of Cincinnati

New 888-675-7382
Service 866-249-7796

Trust!

by from Chicago |

I made a deal over the phone just before the dealership closed. I indicated I would wire a deposit as I'm in Chicago and could not drive over to drop a check. The manager Jim agreed to send me a copy of the sticker which completed the deal. I contacted the dealer the following day as agreed only to be told the car sold the previous evening which seemed strange as I made these arrangements after the dealership closed. The following morning I got a copy of the original sticker in my email from the Manager (Jim) with whom I had made the deal. I realized at that point that the car had not been sold the night before but that same morning. It seems clear that Porsche of the Village considers no agreement over the phone or by email/text to be valid if they get a better offer, No attempt was made to contact me to before selling this car to another buyer. No request for an earlier deposit be wired! Nothing! I have all of the discrepancies documented and have contacted Porsche USA. In short don't expect that any car you find online is yours, at a certain agreed upon price, unless you are standing at a bank ready to wire a deposit. Ethical is not at the top of this dealership's list of priorities. Take my advise and shop elsewhere!

Wonderful company to do business with

by from Dayton, OH |

My son and I went in after a pleasant conversation with the sales manager, Mr. Murphy. We were received by the sales representative Alex, he was courteous, knowledgeable, even though we were looking at a Honda. Process completely! One satisfied mother and happy son! Thank you all!!!

A Pleasant Buying Experience

by from The Chicago area |

We bought a used Cayenne S , negotiated the price over the phone and drove from the Chicago area to pick the car up. They couldn't have been nicer. It was a flawless transaction. We have a car we love. S&B Chicago,area

Professional organization

by from Cincinnati |

Not sure what this last person was talking about, we just purchased a new 911, from their advertisement, we switched colors and down payment, they were very accommodating, our sales representative, a pleasure to work with!!! Can't wait to take advantage of the amenities, first class act finally in Cincinnati!!!

Bait and Switch

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Beware of this dealership. They appear to be running a "bait and switch" sales scheme through their online listings. They list a car with a great price and when you travel to their lot, they tell you the car is in the body shop and they absolutely will not let you see it. But they are quick to try selling you a similar vehicle at a higher price and they won't budge on their list price.

Who wants to pay $7000 more than the cars worth.

by from Mount Orab, ohio 45154 |

What a waist of my time! The web site showed what I shout pay for the car the Dealer was over $7000.00 more than price.

Porsche and Volvo of the Village, Maserati Volvo of Cincinnati responded to this review

April 25, 2013

Hi Ken, thank you for your feedback. We evaluate cars all over the country to make sure we are competitively priced, and take pride in making sure your buying experience is flawless. We would like to discuss your experience in more detail. You can reach me at 513-272-7539 to discuss the vehicle you found online and our pricing.

Ruth & Porsche of the Village are tops!

by from Austin, TX |

Recently purchased a Cayenne S from Ruth Zanoni - a great experience! Was the 1st time we purchased a car sight-unseen (we're in Texas, they're in Ohio) and we'd do it again with Ruth. She is enjoyable to work with. And she followed through on everything she said she'd do...which is exactly what we wanted in a car buying experience. My wife and I flew in to pick up the car, and the delivery was nicely and efficiently handled. No last minute complications, no surprises. The Porsche was exactly as described. Two thumbs up!

Bought two porsches from the same salesperson

by from Villa Hills, KY |

I just read a review about a customer who gave a poor rating about my favorite dealership. I have purchased two Porsches from the same salesperson. Her name is Ruth and she knows more about Porsches than anyone I have ever met. I first met her when I purchased my new Cayenne. She was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and simply a great salesperson. She changed dealerships and I changed too. I purchased my 911 from her at Porsche of the Village. I must tell you, the saleperson's I know at this dealership, Including, Ruth , are at the pinnacle of their trade. The service is also spectacular. The review I read must have been written by someone with a grudge against this dealer. If You are looking for the Best of the best in Cars, you must want a Porsche ( "Their is no Substitute") If you want the best Buying experience, go to Porsche at the Village. They are the best. Ruth will handle, in her most professionally thorough way, my next Porsche purchase.

Panamera

by from Springfield, Ohio |

Went shopping for a Pre-Owned 911 with my Girlfriend. The woman I was dealing with was not very professional. She kept taking calls on her cell phone the entire time. On my next visit I was by myself and wanted to test drive a car. Big mistake, While we were out she started telling me how unhappy she was being married and actually asked me out on a date! Once I returned I left and never went back.

A painless, well-organized experience

by from Columbus, OH |

After spending a few months looking for a certified used 911, and talking to multiple dealers, I found a 2008 model at Porsche of the Village. I spent about a week talking with Ruth Zanoni about the car. She was able to provide the original build specs for the car, plus a list of all the checks and service performed by her dealership. Everything I asked for was provided quickly and happily. We arranged an appointment to test drive and when we heard a noise in the car, she quickly got a mechanic to drive me around to diagnose and fix the issue (a bent splash shield behind one of the brake discs). When we decided to purchase, she had all the paperwork ready to go, including the finance options. The whole experience was fast and easy. She even provided a pair of model 911s for our boys.