Porsche and Volvo of the Village, Maserati Volvo of Cincinnati

New 888-675-7382 New 888-675-7382
Service 866-249-7796 Service 866-249-7796

Decent

by from cincinnati, oh |

not very friendly when I got my Volvo serviced. The repairs were done well, and my car was washed, which was nice, but the people that I dealt with, other than the cashier and person who washed my car weren't very friendly. Also, it does not really feel like a luxury dealership, a little outdated, I've seen nicer chevy dealers.

Bought two porsches from the same salesperson

by from Villa Hills, KY |

I just read a review about a customer who gave a poor rating about my favorite dealership. I have purchased two Porsches from the same salesperson. Her name is Ruth and she knows more about Porsches than anyone I have ever met. I first met her when I purchased my new Cayenne. She was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and simply a great salesperson. She changed dealerships and I changed too. I purchased my 911 from her at Porsche of the Village. I must tell you, the saleperson's I know at this dealership, Including, Ruth , are at the pinnacle of their trade. The service is also spectacular. The review I read must have been written by someone with a grudge against this dealer. If You are looking for the Best of the best in Cars, you must want a Porsche ( "Their is no Substitute") If you want the best Buying experience, go to Porsche at the Village. They are the best. Ruth will handle, in her most professionally thorough way, my next Porsche purchase.