Beechmont Toyota Scion

Used 888-552-7261
Service 877-602-9075

beechmont toyota

by from hamilton, OH |

contacted Beechmont toyota through Cars.com received an almost immediate response answered all questions were very courtous and helpful, not at all pushy ....i definately had a good experience -

Service-- pressure to do more at big $$ also SLOW

by from Cincinnati oh |

Beautiful facility. Making appt for oil change yielded a 2 hr wait, so I no longer make appt. Plan on half day to get oil change. Absolutely ridiculous Watch out for all the problems they'll fin while u're there

Never made it there. No straight answer on phone

by from Batesville Indiana |

Needed to do the preliminary buying over phone. I was not happy with the texting and emails 24 hours late. I just needed a simple answer the first time I called. I bought elsewhere within 20 minutes of giving up on them.

Beechmont Toyota Scion responded to this review

August 30, 2013

Eric, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with Beechmont Toyota. I've read your review and agree that our communication could and should have been much better. Text messages and emails can be a very effective means of communication when shopping for a car but aren't always the best. I'm so sorry you didn't get the help you needed from us. We are usually much better than that. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to call me. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Troy Tidwell Sales Manager 513-388-3804

Great Deal at Beechmont Toyota

by from West Chester, Ohio |

Searched for a vehicle they were the third dealer I reached out to and the first to follow up. They had the car and met my price.

Prius

by from Cincinnati |

We went there because we were recommended by our friends. The sales person we dealt with was nice. We had 1200 - 1500 dollars less in offer from three other dealers. Somehow the manager or whoever is the person above the sales person would not believe it, and try to argue with us. He was rude and said he could not believe those offers. He wanted emails, then wanted to call the other dealer to confirm and all. I had to argue with him, and told him, we dont believe him either. As a costumer we would go to the place where we get best deal. After seeing three offers, he finally agreed to at least discuss on trying to reduce their offer. We told him we would rather deal with someone else. Finally we got the car. If I had the option on the color that I wanted in another dealer where we had similar offer, I wouldnt have bought my car from here. Bad experience with the dealership manager or whoever that person was. But I got the color I wanted. The sales person that we met was nice though.

It really IS the "ultimate Toyota experience"

by from Mason, OH |

It's just like in their commericals, "Beechmont Toyota is the ultimate Toyota experience". Great/knowledgeable/no pressure sales person (Brad), beautiful showroom, easy process.