Beechmont Subaru

Service 888-904-5748 Service 888-904-5748

Cincinnati's Largest Volume Subaru Dealer

gmc canyon review,2011

by from Wilmington, Ohio |

had vehicle I found on site. acknowledged quickly when I arrived .found and pulled up quickly. salesman knowledgible about vehicle. test drove for enough distance to get a good feel for the vehicle... had a curcuit that had both city driving and open round and varied terrain. Did not buy that day... need to do more research and think and discuss purchase with spouse. Returned Sunday and bought vehicle. Attempted to sell expensive extended warranty with only a 100 dollar deductible. Decliined the offer. The dealership and salesperson were busy finalizing many purchases... somewhat of a wait... only one finance person. Would go back if I wanted a Subaru.

service ruined my brand new car

by from cinciinnati, ohio |

bought brand new 2012 legacy, ruined by service department . wont even go back for the 2 hour free oil changes...see my yelp review

Beechmont Subaru responded to this review

October 10, 2015

Laten, I am sorry to read about your frustration with our service department. Would you mind giving me a call at 513-474-4313 to talk about this? Dan Mercurio

Friendly & Honest

by from Cincinnati OH |

We had a great experience here! We bought our car from Jack who was very helpful, honest, no pressure, & even helped with our children!! Thanks Jack for making a big decision an easy one!

Better than most

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Bought a used Legacy from them, they offered me much more for my trade than I was expecting, almost $2,500 more than a few other dealerships in town. They also went down about $4,000 on the list of the Legacy. They really wanted to sell the thing and make room on their lot. I was happy to oblige. Sales process wasn't too bad, salesman was up front about what I could and could not get. For instance, I got carpeted mats, the spoiler added in, and a few other little add-ons thrown into the deal. The next few times I was at the dealer I didn't see that sales guy anymore. I guess he may have lost his job for getting hosed on my trade.

Quality dealership

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I just leased my second vehicle from Subaru of Beechmont. I was totally satisfied both times. The salesman was not pushy and encouraged me to test drive the car before making a decision. The sales floor was busy even though it was a holiday but my wait was not long when I returned from the test drive. There were many cars to choose from and it was hard to decide just which one I wanted. My salesman was patient even though there were others waiting. Since this is my second lease from this dealership, I've been to the service department for oil changes etc. Everyone I've encountered the past 3 years has been knowledgeable and more than willing to answer any question I might have. Subaru has won me over - I don't think I'll ever have another make of car. Beechmont Subaru is the best !

3+ Hour Drive...

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

After searching for a quality used car to replace my wife's car, we were extending our search further and further away from our hometown. I had already driven all over northern Indiana and into Ohio with no luck. When we came across the Impreza that Beechmont listed, we reluctantly contacted them. I am very happy we decided to take that leap. Beechmont was very honest and did not pressure us into anything we were not comfortable with during the buying process. Todd was a great salesman. He was easy going, did not use high pressure sales tactics, and made sure to answer any questions we had. One thing I really liked was they took their time in servicing and detailing the car to assure any potential problems were addressed before we took ownership. I would definitely return to Beechmont, even with the 3+ hour drive.

Service Dept is NOT to be trusted with your car

by from Cincinnati,OH |

I bought a brand new Outback from Beechmont Subaru and babied this car. Never missed an oil change, never missed a required service, etc. The car had only 39,000 miles on it. I go in for a tire rotation and the mechanic inspected the rotors and brakes and said all rotors are in good condition but rear brake pads need to be replaced. I schedule an appointment two days later to replace rear pads and am told it will only take about an hour. After two hours of waiting I am told my car is ready. Immediately upon getting on the interstate, I have extreme vibration of the steering wheel. I go straight back to Beechmont Subaru and explain the problem. They look at the car and say my front rotors need to be machined and it will cost me $150. Note: Prior to this appointment my Outback ran flawlessly with zero problems for 3 years. Two days prior the mechanic even said my rotors where fine. This was a shakedown pure and simple! They either intentionally ruined my front rotors or damaged them while replacing the rear brake pads, which is highly unlikely. Subaru North America even agreed with me and sent me a $100 credit. That doesn't come close to making up for the entire day missed from work sitting around the dealership or the uncertainty I now feel about my Outback now that they have worked it over. This dealership and service dept. are to be avoided at all costs. They are shady and not to be trusted with your car.

They like money!

by from Cincinnati |

Watch out for their "Service Packages". Although my car was done in 1.5 hours, got charged for almost 2.5. When I called about this, I was told that's how flat rate works and I should be happy that I got my car back sooner. My question is, if it should take 2.5 and it was finished in 1.5, what did they miss? No answer to that. They truly are ripping people off. Although flat rate is a standard, it doesn't mean every dealer has to follow that rule. I'm now looking for a service center that wants to earn their money honestly and treat their customers with respect. Stay away - I have yet to have a good experience with their service department.

Service shop is clueless

by from Cincinnati |

The Service Department at Beechmont Subaru is terrible. The service advisors favorite comment is "I don't think" or "I try not to think"... and it shows in his customer focus and problem solving skills. It probably is also a reflection of the technicians there too. Three trips there for the same problem, $$$$$ of my money and the car still doesn't run. Despite reassurances from Rob that the problem is fixed, it isn?t. He was adamant he had it fixed. If it wasn?t fixed to call him back and he?d take care of it. The car went less than 24 hrs before the same thing. When I called, Rob said it can?t be what they fixed and was a different problem and yet here we are with the same symptoms and failure. Despite being the experts, these guys are clueless. If you looked up the definition of "Stealership", it probably has Beechmont Subaru's picture in it. They certainly epitomize where that term might have come from. Love? It's what makes Subaru a Subaru. I certainly felt the love from Beechmont Subaru ? the love of my money. Avoid if possible

Bad experience!

by from Ashville |

drove 2 hours to test drive a vehicle. vehicle had been pulled around but would not start when I got there! used a jump box to get it started, test drove, made an offer which they refused, offered to take off $60.00 for a battery with not sure would fix it, that was on Saturday, they call on Sunday to accept the offer I made! I didn't get back with them right away, then I see it on cars.com 2 days later for less good bit less than I offered. called and it was gone, requested manager to complain who said he'd look into it though he never even bothered to get my name? salesman was very nice but his manager was not friendly and was who refused offer!

Beechmont Subaru responded to this review

October 29, 2012

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience at our dealership. Can you please contact me at 513-474-4313 throughout the week and will be certainly look into the situation immediately. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Subaru