Joe Johnson Chevrolet

Service 877-298-7055

Where Friends Send Friends

Review for Joe Johnson in Troy Oh

by from Bradford, OH |

JC was awesome! He worked very hard to get us what we wanted. And to our surprise, we "drove" off the lot with our new vehicle. There was a special that brought us in and they did use the discount. Everyone was very nice to us and treated us like we were special. We also have a great warranty with our vehicle. It was very busy but everyone seemed nice. I know I will recommend Joe Johnson to our family and friends.

Buying a new truck with Eric & Scott

by from Troy , Ohio |

In my 47 years of buying cars and trucks, I have never been treated so well as I was at Joe Johnson. Salesman Eric Harnish worked very diligently to find a truck to fit my needs.Eric found a 14 Silverado crew cab which was perfect! The truck was at a dealership in the state up north, and was delivered in a timely fashion. Business Manager Scott Evans was very creative, putting together a great package in a short period of time. You will not go wrong with these guys. G. K. Fashner

Great Experience!

by from Troy Ohio |

My brother recently purchased a new Corvette from this Dealership online. He was so blown away by the service, process and caring that I also decided to purchase a used Toyota Rav 4. Russell the new owner oversaw every step. The car is beautiful. Special thanks to Joe Johnson and the entire crew!

The absolute best car purchasing experience EVER!

by from Piqua, Ohio |

I recently fulfilled a lifetime dream of buying a new Corvette Stingray. Eric Harnish at Joe Johnson was great. He made it all very easy and I never felt pressure from him or anyone else at the dealership. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I can't recommend any dealership or staff more highly than Joe Johnson.

Excellent Service! Excellent Experience!

by from Troy, OH |

Terrific buying experience from A to Z. Facility is top notch and staff understand needs of today's buyer.

Nice Surprise

by from Tipp City |

Nice Surprise here. No sales people?? We were greeted and handled by a manager. Our buying process was handled swiftly and fairly. Dave

New car for one in our Parish

by from Havertown, Pa |

I'm writing to say Thank You. I am from Havertown Pa. I'm the pastor for our church. My cousin Susan Farney lives in Troy Ohio and is unable to get online so I am posting a thank you for her. Susan purchased a used PT Crusier from your dealership. The managers were so helpful and respectful. What could have been a tough time turned out to be a time for blessings and making friends. Prayers MJ

Awesome!!!

by from New York, New York |

HI Guys!! thanks again! You are Awesome! ps HI RUSSELL!!!

Amazing Experience!!!!!

by from Phila Pa. |

These guys are amazing! They helped my wife and I purchase our New Corvette online. Loved that they don't have sale personal - We only dealt with a manager start to finish. Special thanks to Russell Hamilton the new owner for sending my wife and I a dinner for two at Flemmings!!! The personal touch was heartfelt!! Best Sam & Kristina-

Honor their word

by from Macomb, MI |

Would absolutely recommend this dealer to friends. They are great people to work with and honor their word!