Joseph Airport Toyota

New 866-562-3153 New 866-562-3153
Used 866-490-4991 Used 866-490-4991
Service 888-902-2083 Service 888-902-2083

Ease of Doing Business

Great - awesome - wonderful.

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

Great - awesome - wonderful. They took great care of us and it was an outstanding experience in whole. We've been buying from Joseph Airport Toyota since the mid 1970's. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great service!

by from Piqua, OH |

I have owned my Prius for about 2 1/2 years, and I have never been disappointed with the service department in all that time. A service appointment is usually available the week that I phone for one. The service is prompt and efficient. I am truly delighted that routine service now includes a car wash! I would never take my car anywhere else for service!

Surprised by service

by from Ft. Loramie, Ohio |

Stopped in to service department to make an appt. for regular service; was surprised by Dave being able to get me in right then and there. Always have had great service from Joseph Airport Toyota. Many thanks...

WELL ROUNDED EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Our experience was excellent from the beginning to end. Everyone was friendly, patient and knowledgeable in their field. The is a place to be dedicated to for great customer service, service/ repair needs and future car buying needs!! We will refer to friends and family.

Best Toyota Dealership in Dayton-Cincy-Colum area

by from Dayton, OH |

If your looking for a Toyota, go here. Seriously. You will have a great car buying experience; most competitive prices in the area, amazing staff, excellent selection. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy from Joseph Airport.

charles a reeves

by from huber heights, ohio |

best experience ever in buying a used car!!! Carl Miller and the crew are the best

Be prepared to pay asking price, not a penny less

by from dayton, ohio |

The salesman, Mark, was wonderful. However, after looking at several cars and deciding which one we would negotiate to buy, there was absolutely no negotiation. And this was on a car that had been advertised online for more than 2 months. Not a hot seller. We were basically told that, because online listings could reach buyers from all over, this dealership didn't rely on local business. They offer a lifetime drive-train warranty, but the prices of their cars seem to reflect this cost. We were shown the NADA value of the car, which was $2,000 more than the true market values I found through research. We left the dealership, went to another and bought a car that same day from a dealer who would actually deal with us.

Great Toyota Dealership!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Great dealership and service center. Have serviced my 07' RAV4 here since new, wouldn't take it anywhere else!

Great low trade in value

by from Springboro oh |

Great place nice people just very low trade in values

Arvin Ridley is the best!

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

Not having a car payment in years, I was more than a little apprehensive about purchasing another car. Arvin told me he would put me in a car and that's exactly what he did. When I arrived at Joseph Airport Toyota, and sat at Arvin's desk, I immediately felt as if I were talking to a long lost friend. He made me feel comfortable and at ease. He offered me some water and even took water to my family outside in my car. Arvin brought me a car to see, and when I told him I wanted something else, he brought me another car. I again told him I wanted something else and he drove me around the lot...twice...until I found the car I wanted. He was courteous and patient. I appreciated that! I am so glad I went to Joseph Airport Toyota. I would wholeheartedly recommend Joseph Airport Toyota and especially Arvin Ridley. Paula J. Scott