Audi Hawaii

Used 888-830-8331
Service 888-544-1632

Worst experience ever!

by from Aiea, HI |

Worst buying experience ever! During negotiations salesman wouldn't say how much I would be getting for my trade. He came back with a sheet of paper and asked me which payment I wanted. One was with zero down, one with 3k... He didn't even know the terms of the loan. (Interest rate or length). Ended up getting a Lexus. Much better service there!

Highly Recommend Audi Hawaii

by from Honolulu, HI |

Chris Alvarez is a very knowledgeable, professional salesman. The staff at Audi Hawaii is very friendly and professional and the whole buying experience was so much better than we've had before. I highly recommend them. We bought an Audi A4 and are very happy with our purchase from start to finish!

Worst shopping experience ever!

by from Honolulu |

I was in the market for a vehichle, either a A8L or 750Li. It was a very easy decision after my experience with the JN Automotive group. They came off as snobby and greedy. I even met with the owners son (as their last ditch attempt to sell me) and he was more like a used car salesman than a sales manager. They mark up their cars and think we are fools as customers. After all that, I went straight to BMW and got the 7er. The 750Li was a bit more expensive due to more options than the A8L which I was more than happy to pay after my experience with JN. It is a shame that Audi in Hawaii has such a bad reputation for poor customer service. I will never go back there again, nor will I recommend this dealer to anyone.