Voss Toyota Scion

2110 Heller Dr., Beavercreek, OH 45434

New 877-372-9561
Used 888-680-7747
Service 866-608-9533

Built by Trust. Driven by Integrity.

James Bond..Exceeded our expectations

by from Beavercreek |

Mr.Bond greeted us with a smile. We came to the.location to just look around we really we not in the market yet. We explained to him this...and during our conversation be educated us on some great deals at the location. With being curious we test drove one of the cars and knew this car was for us. The thing we enjoyed the most was Mr. Bond was friendly, not fake, and during our conversation seemed to become like family. Voss is lucky to have a employee like this that cares about the client weither they purchase now or later. Mr. Bond seems to have a passion for what he does and great knowledge of what he does.

September 24, 2012

Horrible Service-- Never buy a car from this deale

by from Columbus, OH |

Horrible customer service. First, I called for a used car they have advertised and they didn't answer so after several trials I just left a message with a callback number. Didn't get an answer so I called again and finally got a sales person on the phone. She didn't know what I was talking about at first but she kept looking and found the car. Gave me a price which was $2K above the advertised price and she said this is their best price that she can't go below. When I told her that you advertised at lower price on your website she said Oh, price must have changed. At this point, I told her thanks but no thanks. These guys work at a dealership that have zero basic customer service and irony is that they make commission from customer like us. Oh well~~

August 21, 2015

WK, We are very sorry to hear about this. The sales person that you spoke with on the phone is new and she is continually being trained on how to better handle any and all situations. We apologize for the mistake and we always strive to have the highest trained and most professional sales people to assist our valued customers. We would also like to apologize for being unable to properly assist you in a timely fashion when you were calling the dealership to ask about a used vehicle. We have discussed this with our sales people so that they will be more diligent about picking up the phones and calling customers back as soon as they can. We want to help every single person that calls, email's or walks on the lot, even if we cannot sell them a vehicle. If there is anything that we can do, or any way that we can earn your business, please let us know.

Very helpful!

by from Mt. Clemens, MI |

Although we didn't end up purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, they were very helpful and prompt to answer any questions I had.

May 29, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! Hopefully we can help you more next time.

Very Friendly

by from Springfield, OH |

Emilio Perez was a nice young man to work with. He answered all our questions, and, if he did not know the answer, he checked and found it out for us. When we test drove car, noticed it pulled a little so he's said they would align it. They checked it over good, and it ended up that the car needed a $1500. part which they put in, and then filled it up with gas. Overall, it was a good experience. L

May 29, 2015

Thank you for your business. Glad that we were able to help you.

A Hidden Gem

by from Kettering, OH |

I went in to look at a Camry SE. To be honest, I forgot about Voss Toyota because coming from Dayton, it is hidden. I passed a slew of dealers and thought that maybe they moved. I ended up driving past and had to turn around at the next light when I saw the store. As for the experience, it was a great one! I told my salesman that I had some pricing from a competitor north of town. He told me to keep that price to myself and he wanted Voss to give me a price. When he came back, not only was the price better, they even through in All Weather Floor mats too!! I am now a happy owner of a new 2013 Camry SE 4 cyl! I am glad to say that the experience at Voss was a great one. I would recommend Voss to anyone in the area looking for a Toyota. Just remember to not drive on past - it is really there!!

May 29, 2015

Thank you for your business.