Felix Sabates Chevrolet Cadillac

30501 S Dixie Hwy, Homestead, FL 33030

New 888-364-0810
Used 866-605-3778
Service 877-268-2322

Tagline: Leading the way in satisfaction and value

Good Stuff

by from Miami Beach, FL |

I normally do not write reviews, but I felt like I had to this time. I was looking for new Cadillac and said to myself, I wanted to try somethnig new. This is my third Cadillac since we moved down to Florida. Not saying we got bad service at the other store, but just wanted to try something different. So I made the drive down to Felix Sabates and I was very pleased I did! The dealership itself was a little older, but the service was awesome! Never in my life was I treated with so much respect. It was a refreshing change for me in this type of process! I would highly reccomend this dealership to others!

Helpful salesperson .

by from Homestead, FL |

The sales associate ( D. Cosnicean) was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks, Mike W.

best buying experience

by from Miami, Fl |

Very positive and memorable experience. Thank you to my salesman Edward Cabrera and his team. He was very respectful and honest and humble. Best experience because of him. I love my new Chevy!

awesome buying experience

by from Homestead, Fl |

Our sales person Edwin Diaz was very helpful, we walked into the dealer only to look and we left with a brand new 2015 Chevrolet Trax. It was an incredible experience.

Great Deal!!!

by from Homestead Fl |

If your are in the market and looking for a car,truck,suv then you need to go ahead and come to the all new Felix Sabates Chevy and Cadillac in Homestead,Fl. You need to see Edward Cabrera which he also goes by the name Eddie, Great guy and very humble and the manager very friendly and very easy to deal with and they will get it done and also they have Lifetime Warranty on the Vech. Thanks you Eddie and Humberto for getting the deal done.

Totally Satisfied!!!

by from Marathon, FL |

Our Sales person Andy Lopez was amazing. Every questions and concern that I had he helped to clear! I walked away in a vehical that I loved and I would recommend anyone to come in a see him for a great deal!

Great Customer Service

by from West Palm Beach, Fl |

Dealership was amazingly helpful. The dealership had a very friendly environment to it. Edwin Diaz was my sales professional that made the buying process very simple. I would highly recommend buying a car from them, even if it means driving 3 hrs to get there.

Terrific service

by from Homestead, Florida |

Cames in and was treated with a total friendly atmosphere...the sales person, Mr. Andy Lopez was terrific.

Professional & Knowledgable

by from Miami, FL |

Wonderful experience and great & knowledgeable advisers. I recommend the service dept at Felix Sabates highly. They were diligent, fair and did a great job.

Excellent Service

by from Homestead, FL |

I took my Chevy into get serviced at Felix Sabates Chevrolet. I was helped by Mario as soon as I pulled up. My car was done in the time estimated, which never happens. Great experience!

BEST EXPERINCE IN CAR BUYING

by from HOMESTEAD,FL |

MY EXPERIENCE AT FELIX SABATES WAS THE BEST EVER MY SALESMEN EDWIN DIAZ WAS THE BEST HE HELP ME GET THE CAR I WANTED AND WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH EVERYTHIHG HE MADE THE PROCESS VERY EASY AND WAS VERY POLITE I RECOMEND THAT IF YOU LIVE IN THE HOMESTEAD AREA YOU SHOULD VISIT FELIX SABATES FOR PURCHASING CARS AND ALSO FOR SERVICING YOUR CARS THEY HAVE A VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF YOU WILL NOT REGRET GOING TO FELIX SABATES CHEVROLET CADILLC :)