Homestead Chevrolet Cadillac

30501 S Federal Hwy, Homestead, FL 33030

New 888-364-0810
Used 866-605-3778
Service 877-268-2322

What a great car buying experience !!

by from Miami,Fl |

I will never forget my salesman what a great guy, i would like to thank Jesse Estrada for helping me find exactly what i was looking for i would tell anyone reading this right now if you have any concern or question ask Jesse he went out of my way to find the car i was looking for, but not only that he deliever the car right to my door. On his way out i would never forget he gave me his business card with his number 305-351-6212 and told me that if i knew anyone in the market to let them know who to call so i posted his number for everyone that want to share the same buying experience i did!! Overall i rate the dealer one of the best in homestead. Once again thank you and i hope he knows that he is being recognized.

Not Worth the Visit

by from Miami, Fl |

I have never felt less satisfied with a car buying experience than at Homestead Chev/Cad. Not only did I wait for 30 min to see an associate despite me having an appointment, but I spent the following 30min watching the associate try to find my appointment without so much as a thought given to why I was even there. After an hour and a half of being profiled by their salesman, I was able to snag a manager who finally showed me to the car I had come in specifically to look at only to discover that not a single person in the dealership had one clue about cars. Talk about the most technically useless staff. Not only did they not understand cars, but they tried to sell me a wrecked truck for $5000 more than what a perfect one was worth. After spending two and a half hours in their dreadfully old showroom, I decided that this cast of sales vultures was not worth my time or my sale.

Great experience

by from Key Largo, Fl |

From scheduling an appointment to picking up our truck, Williamsons employees were personable and accomadating. The service department is top notch.