Land Rover South Dade

16750 S. Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33157

Tom Castellanos , President

by from Pinecrest FL 33156 |

the only reason i buy at the Range Rover dealership is Mr Saul Pardo the warranty is not great nor are the Trucks its the service from Mr. Pardo

Semi-annual service visit to Land Rover South Dade

by from Miami, FL |

Marilu Acosta at Land Rover South has been my service adviser since I purchased my Land Rover over 5 years ago. She cannot be beaten. I recently had my Land Rover serviced and as always Marilu took charge and everything went 100% perfectly. Thank you, Marilu, for taking good care of me.

Best car service department

by from Miami, Fl |

When it comes to customer relationship amd service i cant think of another place to take my range rover other than land rover south dade, and who make this possible is the service guys specially Marilu Acosta, she is definitely the heart and soul of that service department. As for the cars lol well you have to love them lol because you will spend quite few moments at the dealer for service, so thank god we have such a magnificent crew in the service department. Very pleased. If you need to service your land rover, and trust me you will lol, they are dealer magnets, but i loved them, you need to see Marilu Acosta she will treat you like family.

Great service as always

by from Miami fl |

Marylu Acosta has been helping us for years with our Land Rover. She is always kind, courteous and keeps us updated about our car. She is the most honest and helpful person I have ever dealt with at a dealership.

Great experience

by from Miami, Florida |

I was very impressed by the quality of service and attention we received from both the dealership and our salesperson Berny Ruesca.

Saul Pardo at Service is Excellent

by from Pinecrest |

Having owned Range Rovers for decades, I can tell you that this is the dealer with the best service. LB.

very good service/fast and easy

by from Miami, Florida |

I took my car for its first service, they did the service fast and the best part, My house is far from dealer plus I have a baby. They brought my car to my home after the service. Thanks Saul Pardo for great service.

The best service always!!!

by from Miami, FL |

I cannot say enough about the excellent service provided by the service advisor Marilu Acosta, in this dealership. Every time I need service, she is there for the customer, is attentive to my needs, and makes sure that the work is done efficiently and within a reasonable amount of time. She thoroughly checks the vehicle to make sure that all is covered and nothing is left unattended. The prices for the parts may not be the best, but the service is definitely worth the experience. Not all dealerships are the same, and definitely Marilu is among the best service advisors I have ever encountered. Good work!

Land Rover South Dade is Great

by from Miami, FL |

The people at Land Rover South Dade gives the best customer service! The customer service representative, Marilu Acosta, is always ready to help us with fast and reliable responses to a car needs. Great place.

Marylou Acosta

by from Palmetto bay , fl |

I had a wonderful experience with my service advisor Marylou Acosta . She was prompt at helping with my situation . Took my car in as soon as possible and promptly serviced my car .