White Allen European Auto Group

648 North Springboro Pike, Dayton, OH 45449

New 888-212-0434
Used 866-906-0251
Service 866-217-6303

We look forward to serving your family soon!

Great experience!!!

by from Dayton,oh |

This was absolutely the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had in the 20+ years of purchasing cars. We went in and bought a 2014 VW off of Frank Masinople. Frank was new but Mike Martin the Used car manager answered all of our questions and was really easy to talk to. He made us feel at home. We even had a enjoyable experience in the office doing our loan paperwork. The Only complaint I have was the popcorn was a not good, but hey we will take that. Great job!

Great Service!

by from Centerville, Ohio |

My husband and I just purchased a VW Beetle at this dealership and had a wonderful experience. Thomas Yearms was such a great help to us in every aspect of the purchase and was so very nice as well! He was knowledgeable about all aspects of the car we were in the market for and answered all of our questions quickly and in terms that were easy to understand. He went through the operation of the car to be sure we understood how everything worked before we drove it home. It was a great car buying experience!

Execellent Sales Staff!!

by from Dayton, OH |

What a wonderful experience this was from the very beginning! The sales staff made me and my wife feel very comfortable and we did not feel pressured. The gentlemen who was working with us was very knowledgeable about the car we were interested in and answered all of our questions. The sales staff worked effortlessly with the finance and management staff to complete the sale smoothly! I would highly recommend White Allen VW to anyone considering a new or used car from this dealership! What at great team to work with. Also, I want to note that the salesman went out of his way to help us on the day of the sale. He personally came to our house and provided us transportation to the dealership which allowed us to avoid the juggling act of getting our first car back to the house that would have been required because of medical limitations. Wow, what a great thing to do for us!!!! Thanks Tom!!!

Professional and Patient

by from Dayton, Ohio |

My wife and I had a very good experience when buying a pre-owned vehicle at White Allen European Auto Group. The sales person we worked with, Thomas Yearms, was very professional and patient throughout the process. He was even exceptionally helpful after the sale. Buying a used car can be stressful and confusing. Tom made us feel comfortable and at ease with our decision to buy a pre-owned Beetle for our teenage daughter. The entire team of people we interacted with at White Allen European Group were great to work with. We were impressed with the car dealership and with their professional process of buying a car.

Awesome dealership!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

This was by far the easiest car deal that I've ever made and I have purchased or leased a LOT of cars over the years. I walked in, met Tom Yearms, stated that I wanted a particularly equipped Tiguan in a certain color, stated my budget terms and poof. Tom Yearms and Jamie Hanlon made it happen with none of the usual car dealership back and forth or silly games. The deal was struck in ten minutes or less and I actually got a better deal than I expected! Jamie then went out of his way to locate and obtain exactly what I wanted. Finalizing the paperwork and the delivery of the vehicle was just as easy. I can't say enough good things about how pleased I am with the product I purchased and the whole transaction from start to finish. Many thanks to the whole White Allen team!

Excellent purchasing experience with Tom Yearms

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I inquired about a brand new model shortly after the pricing and delivery ETA was released to dealers. I quickly picked out a combination of colors and options I wanted and the team went to work to obtain an allocation swap for me. While the delivery date they mentioned was optimistic, it was only off by a week or so, and in the end ran through hoops to make good on the promise. The dealership is always clean and the sales associates are respectfully enthusiastic about your needs as a customer. I am not your typical buyer (as I do countless hours of research on the technology, background and history of the cars I purchase) and they were more than accommodating to my somewhat compulsive tendencies. I requested the car not be detailed (only washed) and the front plate mount not installed and much to my surprise, both requests were honored! In the end, I bought the first VW Golf SportWagen from White Allen at an unbeatable price and with an interest rate that couldn't be beat. If my family buys another VW while stationed in the Dayton area, you better believe we're coming back! Thanks guys!

Never again

by from Springboro, OH |

I purchased an A4 CPO. I was sold on a premium experience. The experience has included new pistons for an engine that was consuming 6/10 of a quart of oil every 1000 miles, a $ 425 service that needed to be completed 3000 miles after purchasing the car, and a underwhelming response from management. Although Audi replaced the pistons at no cost to me, it came at a cost of 10% efficiency in fuel mileage and the car sounding and behaving much different then when I purchased it. I of course was unhappy and expressed my disappointment with the dealer. I was told by the manager that he understood why I would be dissatisfied; however, he was not at all interested in offering a solution at any cost to them. I requested that they purchase my car back and I would buy another CPO car, hoping to buy something I could have more faith in, I was told my car was worth $ 8000 less than I paid and they weren't willing to take the loss. As far as premium goes, Audi is a joke. As far as the dealership standing behind their products, forget it! Never again will I do business with Audi or a White Allen dealership!

Craig at White Allen

by from Dayton, OH |

Kara quoted me a great price via the internet on a 2015 Passat TDI. I went in to drive it and was greeted by Craig. He took me for a ride and then we made a deal. Very low stress experience. Probably the best vehicle purchase experience I've had.

by from Dayton Ohio |

I like the fact when I came into white Allen to perches a new car I've got one thank's to Ernest and the Team and they all treated me with Respect and Love and showed me that I can do it without my Ex-Husband and I did and I got my own new car....

by from dayton ohio |

this is the 2 car i have bought from ernest he is great

by from dayton ohio |

very happy with the car and ernest was great will come back and get a car from him when we need another one