White Allen European Auto Group

648 N Springboro Pike, Dayton, OH 45449

New 888-212-0434 New888-212-0434
Used 866-906-0251 Used866-906-0251
Service 866-217-6303 Service 866-217-6303

We look forward to serving your family soon!

Above and beyond service!

by from Eaton, OH |

White Allen VW staff were wonderful to work with. I originally started my business with Kara but greeted in the parking lot by Jamie Hanlon - that was excellent customer service. Made me feel at home and very much welcomed! Thomas Yearms handled the paperwork with ease. From start to finish, it was pain free, exciting and driving away in my new car left me feeling great! The procedure was not at all a hassle - heck, I'd buy a car from them in the future should I need one :)

Great car buying experince

by from Kettering, Ohio |

I want to give a big Thank You to Tom Yearms for being so helpful while I was shopping for just the right car. What is usually a stressful experience for me was completely opposite this time around. You went above and beyond for me and I really do appreciate everything! I will see you next time when I plan on purchasing another vehicle. Kristina Curtis

Horrible Service

by from Dayton, Ohio |

If I could give 0 stars, I would! If you do not care about your car, then take it here!! My car was towed in after hours when the car was over heating. When filling out the paperwork to explain what was going on, we specifically asked that somebody call us with their findings. The following day I called 3 times between trying to get a loaner & getting no returned calls like promised, never once during this time did anyone tell me what was going on with my car & nobody else called to talk about it. Upon going to pick up my loaner car I was told my car was ready! What?! Nobody called me! I was told my standard service was done..um, did you take care of the real problem however? Asked to speak with the service manager, whom assured me there was nothing wrong with my car. I am sorry, however cars do not just overheat for the heck of it! Told me there was nothing he could do & sent me on my way. Needless to say, I was unhappy with this, but not much I could do. I got less than a mile away, where my car overheated worse than when it was towed in! I called & told them I would be coming back right away. When I got back I was told by the service manager 'good thing this happened when you were close!' He was condescending & rude. I left my car there that evening, as it was the end of business day, however after doing more research on the service department there, I had a tow truck come & tow my car the next morning to Audi Connection. Having my car towed was the best thing I could have done. Within no time of getting my car, they had diagnosed it (which was exactly what we had been telling White Allen we thought was wrong), had the parts ordered & it was back, as good as new in 24 hours! White Allen was a HORRIBLE experience! I cannot recommend it to anyone, for any reason...well, at least if you want knowledgeable people that will take care of your car!

I no longer hate buying cars due to White Allen

by from Kettering, Ohio |

As I mentioned in the headline. I hate buying cars! I had no interest in buying a car except I had to my because my Land Rover finally quit on me. I had been to dozens of dealerships and dealt with high pressure sales, cheesy tactics (well how much do you want your payment to be......), junk cars (that looked great online). Then I drove past White Allen European Auto Group. I was on my way home and only had a few minutes. I stopped in because I saw a car that caught my eye. I was greeted by Tom (one of their salesmen). I told him I only had 5 minutes. He showed me the car and l said I was looking and I was going to stop back on Monday. On Monday I took a look at some of their other cars. All top quality from a little Ford Focus RS up to some beautiful Porsches. Tom and I went for a test drive. I said I wanted to make an offer. We chatted for a few about the vehicle and the deal was done. Very professional and business like. Then the dreaded Finance manager was called in........ I was waiting for that to happen........ Just kidding. He greeted me. I told him I was going to go through my bank. He asked the rate and if he could arrange financing. Within a few minutes he came back with almost 1.5 points lower on an already below average rate. We did the paperwork. There were no hidden tactics or additional costs and I was out the door. While the paperwork was being done the car was cleaned (it was already spotless) and detailed and I drove off with a great feeling about something I absolutely hate doing (buying cars). In summary, Great cars, Great people, Very helpful, Nice facilities, Good price (I say Good because we always want it for less money but in reality I should say Great because we came to a fair price for both White Allen and I on a beautiful car). Highly recommended and I will buy my next car from them..... Hopefully one of those nice Porsches!

First class experience all the way around.

by from Germantown Ohio |

Purchased a new Audi from Tom Yearms at the dealership and I could not be happier with the car or the professionalism of the dealership.

Great Service!

by from Centerville, Ohio |

My husband and I just purchased a VW Beetle at this dealership and had a wonderful experience. Thomas Yearms was such a great help to us in every aspect of the purchase and was so very nice as well! He was knowledgeable about all aspects of the car we were in the market for and answered all of our questions quickly and in terms that were easy to understand. He went through the operation of the car to be sure we understood how everything worked before we drove it home. It was a great car buying experience!

Execellent Sales Staff!!

by from Dayton, OH |

What a wonderful experience this was from the very beginning! The sales staff made me and my wife feel very comfortable and we did not feel pressured. The gentlemen who was working with us was very knowledgeable about the car we were interested in and answered all of our questions. The sales staff worked effortlessly with the finance and management staff to complete the sale smoothly! I would highly recommend White Allen VW to anyone considering a new or used car from this dealership! What at great team to work with. Also, I want to note that the salesman went out of his way to help us on the day of the sale. He personally came to our house and provided us transportation to the dealership which allowed us to avoid the juggling act of getting our first car back to the house that would have been required because of medical limitations. Wow, what a great thing to do for us!!!! Thanks Tom!!!

Professional and Patient

by from Dayton, Ohio |

My wife and I had a very good experience when buying a pre-owned vehicle at White Allen European Auto Group. The sales person we worked with, Thomas Yearms, was very professional and patient throughout the process. He was even exceptionally helpful after the sale. Buying a used car can be stressful and confusing. Tom made us feel comfortable and at ease with our decision to buy a pre-owned Beetle for our teenage daughter. The entire team of people we interacted with at White Allen European Group were great to work with. We were impressed with the car dealership and with their professional process of buying a car.

Awesome dealership!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

This was by far the easiest car deal that I've ever made and I have purchased or leased a LOT of cars over the years. I walked in, met Tom Yearms, stated that I wanted a particularly equipped Tiguan in a certain color, stated my budget terms and poof. Tom Yearms and Jamie Hanlon made it happen with none of the usual car dealership back and forth or silly games. The deal was struck in ten minutes or less and I actually got a better deal than I expected! Jamie then went out of his way to locate and obtain exactly what I wanted. Finalizing the paperwork and the delivery of the vehicle was just as easy. I can't say enough good things about how pleased I am with the product I purchased and the whole transaction from start to finish. Many thanks to the whole White Allen team!

Excellent purchasing experience with Tom Yearms

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I inquired about a brand new model shortly after the pricing and delivery ETA was released to dealers. I quickly picked out a combination of colors and options I wanted and the team went to work to obtain an allocation swap for me. While the delivery date they mentioned was optimistic, it was only off by a week or so, and in the end ran through hoops to make good on the promise. The dealership is always clean and the sales associates are respectfully enthusiastic about your needs as a customer. I am not your typical buyer (as I do countless hours of research on the technology, background and history of the cars I purchase) and they were more than accommodating to my somewhat compulsive tendencies. I requested the car not be detailed (only washed) and the front plate mount not installed and much to my surprise, both requests were honored! In the end, I bought the first VW Golf SportWagen from White Allen at an unbeatable price and with an interest rate that couldn't be beat. If my family buys another VW while stationed in the Dayton area, you better believe we're coming back! Thanks guys!