White Allen European Auto Group

648 North Springboro Pike, Dayton, OH 45449

New 888-212-0434
Used 866-906-0251
Service 866-217-6303

We look forward to serving your family soon!

Great experience!!!

by from Dayton,oh |

This was absolutely the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had in the 20+ years of purchasing cars. We went in and bought a 2014 VW off of Frank Masinople. Frank was new but Mike Martin the Used car manager answered all of our questions and was really easy to talk to. He made us feel at home. We even had a enjoyable experience in the office doing our loan paperwork. The Only complaint I have was the popcorn was a not good, but hey we will take that. Great job!

Tom Yearms

by from Dayton, OH |

Tom was very helpful and professional. I enjoyed the experience of purchasing my 2014 Jetta GLI. I will return to White-Allen and Tom when it is time to buy my next vehicle.

Tom Yearms

by from Dayton, OH |

I bought a 2012 Passat. Overall, the experience was good, but the popcorn in the lobby was over done. :( I think that buying a car is an overwhelming experience, but for my first time I feel that it went better than I expected. -CP

Would not recommend this dealership!

by from Sidney Ohio |

Went to buy a car on a Saturday and had the Salesman write up a deal we left and he was suppose to get back with us and we never heard from him so my husband called and asked to talk to him they said he was with a customer and he never returned our call. We ended up going to Beechmont Audi in Cincinnati and drove home with a new Q7 Audi! Beechmont Audi was great to deal with and gave us a better deal.

Wonderful!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Never have I experienced such a smooth process in purchasing a car. Kara and Earnest made my buying experience stress less and simple. As a team they went the extra mile and got me my dream car with quickness! This deal was done literally within 24 hours. The car of my dreams was not in stock locally, but the team made it happen and had me in my car within 24 hours! Yes, this deal was done literally within 24 hours.

Great eperience

by from Beavercreek, OH |

Purchased a new VW from White Allen and it was a great experience. My salesman Mike was very knowledgeable about the car but didn't hit us with any high pressure tactics. This is how buying a car should be! I love the fact that they let me go on an test drive by myself so I can actually test the car without someone breathing down my neck. The staff worked to give me a great deal and good finance rate as well. If you're looking to buy a car without high pressure tactics than you need to visit White Allen VW and ask for Mike Bartoe!

Good Buying Experience

by from Lebanon OH |

Purchased a used Passat. Excellent non-pressure buying experience and very pleased with the agreed upon price.

Pathetic for high-end autos

by from Dayton, OH |

Dealer left transport blocks in suspension picking up new vehicle. Dealer can't return phone calls. Difficult to locate people when you're there. Mechanics aren't very experienced - got more information from on-line forums than their service dept. Hard to find someone who can explain features, especially the Nav systems. Overall, they make it difficult to do business and hard to have any confidence in their abilities.

NEVER AGAIN

by from kettering, ohio |

I usually don't write reviews, but in this case, it needs to be done. Be warned, go elsewhere to buy a car. These people do not stand behind the vehicles they sell. We had to eat thousands of dollars to get rid the car we bought there that turned out to be a lemon, and they offered no assistance at all.

fantastic experience

by from Union, KY |

I found the make and model car I wanted and at the price I wanted (through cars.com) at White Allen European group. I found a similar one as well at another place. The other car was cheaper, but that car, and the dealer selling it, did not leave me with a good feeling at all. We decided to go with the more expensive one as it just felt better. I trust their word that the mechanics went over it and inspected it carefully. The initial point of contact was with Kara, and she was very responsive. The sales guy, Ernest, was fantastic as well. When we signed papers with the manager, he was also great about getting us at the payment point we need. The free drinks and popcorn as well as a very comfortable patron seating area was a nice bonus. I would definitely use them again. They sell pretty high end vehicles, so to keep people happy at those price points, they have to be good, but at the same time, we were treated just as nicely, even though we were buying a used car that was not one of their brands. I think that says a lot about this dealership.

Great People

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was recently shopping for a car. My search led me to White Allen. I worked with their internet sales manager for over 2 weeks. Her response time was fantastic, as was her complete transparency. I ended up buying from a dealership that was simply closer to my home, but White Allen will surely be on my list of dealerships to keep tabs on for future car buying needs.