Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar

20800 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

MISS ELISE FABLE

by from MIAMI,FL |

JUSTE WONDERFUL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL AUTO DEALER AARON VASQUEZ from LAND ROVER NORTH DADE is just doing his work with perfection each time i go there i ask for him to take care of my cars he is a great advisor

PURCHASING MGR

by from MIAMI, FL |

I have been a customer with Warren Henry jaguar, and Land Rover for many years . I have had a few of their cars and I will say the service is outstanding. They always treat me very well. I am even able to bring my car in on Sundays because it?s easier for me. Thank you Nestor Alvarez and Patrick Williams for the great service. I will always buy from them because of Nestor and the service my family receives.

Excellent Service

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a Land Rover Evoque from this dealer one year ago, service has always been excellent, but this weekend the first formal service took place, both Aaron Vazquez and Jennifer Farrell took care of all my needs very professionally. I had a loaner during the period my car was in service, the loaner was in perfect condition and when ready my care was mint. Thank you!

David Morales of Land Rover North Dade Service

by from Miami, Florida |

Mr. David Morales of Land Rover North Dade has been coordinating my service since 2011. He Is a credit to his company and a well informed advisor to his customers. He always ensures a smooth appointment experience and I look forward to continuing doing business with his service center!

Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar responded to this review

January 18, 2015

thank you for the feedback, I will share this with David, I thought it would have been a 5 star based on the feed back

David Morales

by from Miami lakes |

What can i say then im very happy and truly sastified customers. David Morales its the most kindful and helpful person there, I am please to have taken my car to Warren Henry land Rover and jaguar.

Best service

by from Miami, Fl |

I leased a 2015 Range Rover Evoque. I am very pleased with the car, but most of all I am very grateful for the great service and orientation I received from Mario Tellez. It was a pleasure making business with him. A great professional. I would recommend him anytime to my friends and colleagues.

Very professional

by from Miami, FL |

Tunc Basar helped us with the sale. He was warm, personable, friendly and very professional. We submitted info prior to our arrival so that by the time we got there the sale went pretty smoothly and easily. There were no hidden fees, and no underlying hassles, just a straightforward, legitimate sale with friendly, high-quality staff.

Jennifer Farrell

by from Miami, Florida |

Jennifer always caters to my every need, she knows that my time is valuable. However, this time she went above and beyond when I brought my car in for service. The wait time was minimal and she found out it was my birthday and she made sure that when I brought in my car that she gave me the top-of-the-line loner. Consistently, Jennifer makes me feel like the overall experience of owning a Range Rover is matched by the quality service that Warren Henry supplies.

great service

by from Las vegas |

Am so thankful for the professionalism, clean and knowledgeableness, of service. Hope all Land Rover dealers are like this one. Thank you Jennifer. You deserve your title - Master Service Consultant...

Super job from Land Rover North Dade!

by from Aventura, Florida |

The service from we get from our advisor, Jennifer Farrell from a quick appointment, into our loaner car to get us on the road and then for the pick up of our Rover is what you would hope to expect from a Rover dealer. The repair was done right the first time. A perfect ten. Thank you.