Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar

20800 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Great service!!

by from Miami, FL |

I had a problem with my car and the service advisor Jennifer Farrell took care of it right away! The service was fast and I'm very happy with the result!

Damir Gonzalez, Land Rover North Dade Sales Rep.

by from Parkland, FL |

Damir Gonzalez, our Sales Representative, provided us with an excellent buying experience while treating us with utmost respect and professionalism. He paid close attention to our requirements and was diligent in providing great customer service and meeting our expectations. We recommend Mr. Gonzalez to all future potential buyers.

Aaron Vazquez

by from Miami, FL |

We recently had a transmission issue with our brand new Evoque. We immediately took the suv into Range Rover North Dade and was greeted by Aaron Vazquez. He provided us with excellent service and a sympathethic ear. He took his time in dealing with our issue and made sure we were back on the road in no time with a loaner. Aaron is a great asset for Range Rover North dade.

Excelent attention to client

by from Miami, Florida |

After going to many dealers in search of a car, I finally decided to purchase my car at the North-Dade Warren Henry dealership, not only for their wide variety of cars but also for their outstanding customer attention, which in my case was Juan Hincapie. He gave me all his time necessary for me to choose the best car for me out of their vast inventory of vehicles. I thank Juan Hincapie very much for all his help and attention he gave to me! In case you are searching for a car I strongly suggest that you go to the dealership and ask for him, he will find you the best car and deal for you.

Warren Henry- Great dealership

by from Aventura, Florida |

Bill Siemer my sales representative at Warren Henry Land Rover in Miami Florida is a great guy, very professional and a pleasure to do business with. I recommend him to everyone in the need for a Land Rover or Jaguar, he has sold me both.

Great service

by from Miami |

Very good service will recomendate this dealer I planning go back when my lease us done

Land Rover purchased at North dade

by from miami- florida |

Our experience was excellent, second time buying an LR4, the reason we bought the car at Land Rover , North dade, was because we had a great experience with Damir Gonzales our sales person. He is an asset for the dealership = Polity, friendly, smart, and very efficient.. We were very very satisfied with the entire process, finance paperwork toke last then a minute ! Great finance department, delivery was on the right time !! Pretend in 2 years repeat the experience. Recommend to all land rover buyers. CM AM

From North Dade to Brickell

by from Miami, Florida |

North Dade Land Rover has been exceptional in their quality of customer service and repairs. You become part of their family and not just a customer. Thank you!

Top notch

by from Aventura, Florida |

Very satisfied with salesperson David Schmerler. He was very courteous and professional. We bought an Evoque in jully 2014.

Great Service

by from Miami |

My company operates Customer Satisfaction measurement for some of the largest corporations in the USA, as such I know what great service looks like - Neville Braganza not only demonstrates a high appreciation of the customer but actually delivers at the service hot spot - He has looked after my service needs for many years and I hope for many years to come