Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar

20800 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Don't be afraid to go to the dealer for service!

by from MIami Beach, FL |

I live near an independent Land Rover repair facility, who I had planned to use to service my new-to-me LR3 with 40K miles. To fix the (inoperative) sunroof, the independent shop said they would have to drop the headliner, which would take several days and cost around $1000. I called ahead and asked if they could complete the job by Wednesday if I were to drop it off on a Saturday, which they assured me was no problem. Saturday I went there, and lo and behold they said they couldn't do it in time after all. So from there I went directly to the dealer, despite their higher hourly labor rate. There I met David Morales, who took me in without an appointment and promised to make every available effort to get it done in time for our road trip. He said if they couldn't do it in time, I could apply the diagnostic fee to the repair costs at a later date. David called me about an hour and a half later and told me it was fixed, and that I only had to pay the diagnostic fee of $150. (Seems the computer just needed a magic "reboot".) Anyway, I got the car back clean, shiny, ahead of schedule, and for a fraction of what I thought it would cost. I was very impressed with the honestly, efficiency, and professionalism of David Morales and Land Rover of North Dade, and going forward will use their facilty with the utmost confidence. (My only regret is that they did not give me a new Jaguar F-Type to tool around in while my Rover was being serviced, but maybe next time :).

excellent service with William Maya

by from miami, fl |

excellent service with William Maya. My service was fast and my car was clean when I picked it up. Nestor was great as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Vehicle

by from Miramar, FL |

After 12 years with Lexus, my wife wanted to try something different so we looked at many different brands, such as Mercedes, BMW and Porsche. As part of our shopping tour, our second visit was to Warren Henry to take a look at the Range Rover Evoque, and from that moment she fell in love with it. But the car was not the only reason we finally decided to go for it. Our Salesman, Juan Hincapie, provided us with an outstanding service and made us feel so comfortable with the sales process that he tipped the balance in favor of the Range Rover. Thank you Juan, it has been a real pleasure doing business with you.

Awesome service and very Professional

by from Miami Florida |

Awesome service and very professional they have a first class facility

Great and fast service !!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

I have been a long client of this dealer, and I am very happy with the service that I have always received from my sale consultant Damir Gonzalez and from my new service consultant Neville Braganza from Land Rover North Dade. I do recommend both of them ! Dr Jorge L Cardenas Zito.

Damir Gonzalez

by from Miami, Florida |

The best experience ever buying a car. Very professional and friendly. Thank you, Damir.

Awsome Buying Experience

by from Sunny Isles FL |

First class sevice and customer care at Warren Henry Landrover, Purchased a new 2014 Range Rover Sport, Damir Gonzalez, Aaron Vazquez and the guys over there were awsome which made for a very pleasurable buying experience...these guys go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied and get the best deal possible, thanks again and I will definately be visiting Warren Henry again soon when my wife's car is up for renewal!

Outstanding Service!! Neville Braganza

by from Miami Fl |

Outstanding service, as always!! I would recommend this dealership!!

Long-Term Repair

by from Miami FL |

My car got hit by lightning in June 2014 and it had to be towed to the Land Rover dealership. My car was assigned to Aaron Vazquez and he took care of basically everything for me. From the loaner to having my car cleaned and delivered back to me when it was all fixed. It was a very long process that took just about 4 months to repair but through out the repair, he keep me updated on everything and was always up-front about how long it would take and how complicated the repair process would be. I would definitely recommend them for any repairs and Aaron as a service advisor.

Service

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

Neville Braganza was extremely helpful, efficient and overall the type of service that Neville provides is something everyone should strive for. He is 100% professional in every way.