Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar

20800 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Warren Henry- Great dealership

by from Aventura, Florida |

Bill Siemer my sales representative at Warren Henry Land Rover in Miami Florida is a great guy, very professional and a pleasure to do business with. I recommend him to everyone in the need for a Land Rover or Jaguar, he has sold me both.

Great service

by from Miami |

Very good service will recomendate this dealer I planning go back when my lease us done

Land Rover purchased at North dade

by from miami- florida |

Our experience was excellent, second time buying an LR4, the reason we bought the car at Land Rover , North dade, was because we had a great experience with Damir Gonzales our sales person. He is an asset for the dealership = Polity, friendly, smart, and very efficient.. We were very very satisfied with the entire process, finance paperwork toke last then a minute ! Great finance department, delivery was on the right time !! Pretend in 2 years repeat the experience. Recommend to all land rover buyers. CM AM

From North Dade to Brickell

by from Miami, Florida |

North Dade Land Rover has been exceptional in their quality of customer service and repairs. You become part of their family and not just a customer. Thank you!

Top notch

by from Aventura, Florida |

Very satisfied with salesperson David Schmerler. He was very courteous and professional. We bought an Evoque in jully 2014.

Great Service

by from Miami |

My company operates Customer Satisfaction measurement for some of the largest corporations in the USA, as such I know what great service looks like - Neville Braganza not only demonstrates a high appreciation of the customer but actually delivers at the service hot spot - He has looked after my service needs for many years and I hope for many years to come

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

William Maya from Land Rover North Dade was very helpful

Good service even tho' we were in the wrong place

by from Miami FL |

My wife had accidentally called the wrong dealer to make an appointment for our needed repair. In spite of the fact we showed up in the wrong place without an appointment, Aaron Vasquez took good care of us. Not only was our repair addressed in a timely manner, they washed the car for us.

All is excellent

by from Boca Raton |

My salesman Damir Gonzalez and Daniel are excellent persons, a right gentlemen and very dedicates to help and give the best deal possible to the buyer, during the sale process and after it! Thank to both!!!

just purchased a new 2014 Range Rover

by from Bal Harbour, FL |

I just purchased a new 2014 Range Rover from Jorge Pacheco at Warren Henry Land Rover North Dade. What a Great experience. This is not my first Range Rover but it is definitely the best experience I have had purchasing one, or any other car for that matter! Jorge is not only super knowledgeable about all things RR; he is professional and truly cares about his customers!! I would also like to say the handling and response from this incredible automobile is beyond expectation! Needless to say the 5.0-liter V8 Supercharged engine offers unbelievable acceleration that can only be appropriately appreciated while actually driving the vehicle. Many thanks to Jorge Pacheco and the rest of the crew at Warren Henry Land Rover North Dade for a most pleasant experience and a truly incredible vehicle!!!