Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar

20800 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Outstanding Service!! Neville Braganza

by from Miami Fl |

Outstanding service, as always!! I would recommend this dealership!!

Long-Term Repair

by from Miami FL |

My car got hit by lightning in June 2014 and it had to be towed to the Land Rover dealership. My car was assigned to Aaron Vazquez and he took care of basically everything for me. From the loaner to having my car cleaned and delivered back to me when it was all fixed. It was a very long process that took just about 4 months to repair but through out the repair, he keep me updated on everything and was always up-front about how long it would take and how complicated the repair process would be. I would definitely recommend them for any repairs and Aaron as a service advisor.

Service

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

Neville Braganza was extremely helpful, efficient and overall the type of service that Neville provides is something everyone should strive for. He is 100% professional in every way.

Neville B. @ Land Rover North Dade

by from Miami, FL |

Neville has been my Service Rep. for several years (and 4 different LR Vehicles). Always helpful, quick to get back to me, and honest. He has made my experience as a Land Rover North Dade customer great.

Courteous staff with reliable service

by from Miami. Fl |

From the moment you arrive to the service section, you are greeted and asked of your needs. Even without an appointement they try to accomodate as best as possible. In an era of poor service all over, it is refreshing to find that not all service facilities are the same.

Graet service

by from Miami Fl |

I had a service for my car with Neville Braganza. I have been knowing him for few yrs since this is the third range rover I have. He is a very knowledgeable and polite man and he does everything to make sure you receive a full satisfying service.

a great service

by from miami , fl |

the new range rover place north dade is really better , is big, the service is faster, Jennifer Farrell always amazing, professional , dedicate to the customers , thanks guys tony at the parts dept aswell, God blessed

New car purchase at Warren Henry/Land Rover N Dade

by from Miami, FL |

I ordered a 2014 Range Rover Sport at Warren Henry. Ron Gibbs was more than helpful. He helped me sort through the features I wanted and was very knowledgeable about the different trim levels! This was helpful as I was unsure if the Autobiography edition was necessary for my needs. I appreciated him helping me find what I wanted instead of trying to upsell me! Once my vehicle arrived, I was notified right away and I have never had a smoother purchase process than mine at WH! They also have excellent maintenance packages that I was able to take advantage of.

Great service!!

by from Miami, FL |

I had a problem with my car and the service advisor Jennifer Farrell took care of it right away! The service was fast and I'm very happy with the result!

Damir Gonzalez, Land Rover North Dade Sales Rep.

by from Parkland, FL |

Damir Gonzalez, our Sales Representative, provided us with an excellent buying experience while treating us with utmost respect and professionalism. He paid close attention to our requirements and was diligent in providing great customer service and meeting our expectations. We recommend Mr. Gonzalez to all future potential buyers.