Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar

20800 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

Aaron Vazquez is the man!

by from Miami Florida |

I would like to mention my great service experience with Aaron Vazquez and your Range Rover service. I was greeted by Aaron and he was extremely helpful and could not do more to make my service experience any better. He is one incredible service representative. My car was fixed to perfection at a great price and we are oh so pleased. He called me with updates,prices and when to pick my vehicle up. Always making sure I was happy and satisfied.he also called me the next day to make sure we were satisfied. This guy doesn't miss a beat . I don't know where your company met and hired Aaron , but you guys are real lucky to have a guy of the caliber representung you. He makes service a pleasure. Also he is fortunate to have his position with a world class company like yours.

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

Service quality was excellent. I dropped my Range Rover for the first service and my service advisor, Jennifer, was very efficient and quick. She got me a loaner and I was out of there in half an hour. When my car was ready, they even delivered it to my home for free. Great service!

Service / repairs my Range Rover

by from Miami, FL, 33129 |

Excellent customer service. Vast knowledge of the product, excellent job knowledge, superb customer service skills . First class dealer

Excellent service!! Jennifer Farrell is the best!!

by from Miami, Fl |

Jennifer is being helping me with the maintance of my last two cars, she's very polite, efective doing her job and nice to her clients.

Great service

by from Hallandale florida |

Very great service from David Morales Very fast and good service. Ready in time!

Great Costumer Service!

by from Miami FL |

Aaron Vazquez made our service experience simple and easy. He followed up throughout the process of picking up, servicing, and delivering the vehicle. In addition, he was availble to answer any questions we had at anytime.

MISS ELISE FABLE

by from MIAMI,FL |

JUSTE WONDERFUL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL AUTO DEALER AARON VASQUEZ from LAND ROVER NORTH DADE is just doing his work with perfection each time i go there i ask for him to take care of my cars he is a great advisor

PURCHASING MGR

by from MIAMI, FL |

I have been a customer with Warren Henry jaguar, and Land Rover for many years . I have had a few of their cars and I will say the service is outstanding. They always treat me very well. I am even able to bring my car in on Sundays because it?s easier for me. Thank you Nestor Alvarez and Patrick Williams for the great service. I will always buy from them because of Nestor and the service my family receives.

Excellent Service

by from Miami, FL |

I bought a Land Rover Evoque from this dealer one year ago, service has always been excellent, but this weekend the first formal service took place, both Aaron Vazquez and Jennifer Farrell took care of all my needs very professionally. I had a loaner during the period my car was in service, the loaner was in perfect condition and when ready my care was mint. Thank you!

David Morales of Land Rover North Dade Service

by from Miami, Florida |

Mr. David Morales of Land Rover North Dade has been coordinating my service since 2011. He Is a credit to his company and a well informed advisor to his customers. He always ensures a smooth appointment experience and I look forward to continuing doing business with his service center!

Land Rover North Dade / Warren Henry Jaguar responded to this review

January 18, 2015

thank you for the feedback, I will share this with David, I thought it would have been a 5 star based on the feed back