Lexus of Dayton Pre-Owned Center

1777 Lyons Rd., Dayton, OH 45458

New 866-455-1774
Used 877-478-6758
Service 877-752-9506

A service company that sells great cars. #1 Pre-owned Lexus dealer in the nation, 2003438

Excellent total experience

by from Middletown, OH |

Top of the line in every aspect. Friendly, knowledgable and helpful Without being high pressure. I have dealt with them on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. Give them a try.

Lexus of Dayton

by from Huber Heights, Ohio |

Although I haven't purchased as of yet. (still looking at options) the customer service I 've received from Matt and John at Lexus of Dayton as been great. Interested enough to make sure I have all the information I need to make a decision, but patient enough not to make me feel pressure..

A refreshing change from the usual car store

by from Jackson, Michigan |

initial contact was with Matt Karns, Internet Sales Manager. He was very responsive and helpful online. Upon arrival, he referred me to Mike Holbrook, Sales Consultant. He was very patient and understanding. During our time at the pre-owned store, my companion and I were repeatedly offered water and/or soft drinks while we were waiting for document preparation and vehicle preparation. As I was preparing to get in the pre-owned Lexus i bought and it drive away, I noticed that even though my companion had the radio on, the power antenna was not up more than an inch or two. The dealership owner, John Higgins, was standing right there and acknowledged that the antenna drive ribbon was broken. He had me follow him to the new car sales/service location, where he instructed the staff to replace the broken part immediately. While my companion and I waited, we were again asked a few times if we needed anything or wanted beverages. When my companion joked that he wanted a rum and coke, we were given helpful driving directions to a good nearby eatery and tavern that would be on our way home (a four hour drive). At both locations, everybody with whom we had contact was professional and courteous. I saw none of behavior that seems commonplace at auto sales facilities -- men standing around, right outside the door, smoking cigarettes. The facilities at both Lexus of Dayton locations were top notch -- to the extent that I regret residing too far away to make L.O.D. my primary place for maintenance.

Great customer service

by from Newport, Kentucky |

I was out of town, interested in A used Acura Rsx. I was kept up to date on everything about the vehicle. Great place to go if you want the truth and updated details.

Excellent Used dealership, Michiel Walz is the man

by from Oklahoma |

I saw the car I wanted on line and called and spoke to Michael Walz a used car sales man. I told him what I was iooking at and he took over, he described the car so well I felt I was their. At that point I knew He was who I wanted to buy my car from and flew in from OKC to get the car. All of the salemen and managers were true professionals who made buying my car from them a pleasure. Lexus of Dayton the place to buy your car.

shopping for used

by from Dayton, OH |

The car I intended to buy was not available when I got to the dealership. The staff was very helpful and I am working with them to fulfill my car needs. Very relaxed atmosphere.