Bob Taylor Chevrolet

(4.3) 8 Reviews

5665 N. Airport Road, Naples, FL 34109

Matt WIllison

by from Ft Myers |

Matt Willison-He's the only one you should ask for at Bob Taylor if you're looking for a Chevy. The whole car buying experience can be a tough one. So many options between dealerships, vehicles, options on those vehicles, and financing. Matt made these all easier than they normally seem to be. Even though I got a great price on the Silverado I bought, it was Matt and his professionalism that sold me. The commitment to getting me to a point where I was comfortable with the amount for my trade and the selling price of the vehicle was what ultimately mattered. As you're shopping around you'll find that anybody can throw out a high number on your trade and a low number on the vehicle you're looking to buy, but ultimately Matt and the crew at Bob Taylor were the ones that followed through with it and made good on their word.

Realtor -

by from Fort Myers |

This was the best dealer I have ever purchased a car from. Excellent service and follow up. They were professional, I would be happy to go back in the future.

Awesome

by from Naples, FL |

Wow!! I've bought many new cars throughout my years and have dealt with many dealerships. I must say this is the best dealership yet. I didnt feel pressured. I got a fair deal and everyone was pleasant. My salesperson was Gregg and my finance guy was Brandon. They were both A1.. Highly recommended!!!!! Thank you!

Great Customer Attention

by from Naples, FL |

I recenctly had the best car buying experience when I purchased a used car from Bob Taylor Chevrolet. From Rick, the salesman, to Brandon in finance, they made the whole car buying experience smooth and honest. I would definitely buy another car from them.

Great Experience

by from Naples, Florida |

Best car buying experience! Knowlegable, friendly and thorough. Buy with confidence!

New car purchase

by from Naples, FL |

We traded in our used car and bought a new car. We corresponded via e-mail initially which sped up the process. Everything went smooth and we got the trade in we wanted for our used car.

New Avalanche Purchase

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

Cars.com definitely helped speed up the entire process at the dealership. I was able to do searches at night and plan for my visit in person when I had time.

4 wheel drive service.

by from SW Florida |

Replacing the oil in the 2 differentials and transfer case. They charge something like $89.00 per axle. They then have the gall to charge something like $69.00 for one quart of gear oil. I checked synthetic oil an an auto store and it cost$6.95. Apparently chevy wants me to go out an buy a Toyota.